Page 712 of 744 FirstFirst ... 212612662702708709710711712713714715716722 ... LastLast
Results 10,666 to 10,680 of 11160

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    I wouldn't have Aaron do BP's solo right now. He did a number on Thor ever since Original Sin and Thor not being worthy to hold Mjolnir.

Give me Redjack, Ewing or Narcisse.

I even like what Zub is doing with BP in AoW.

Wouldn't mind Ewing at all bro. He's just got so much going on right now. Dude I completely forgot about Narcisse! He got potential to be a great writer for BP.

Quote Originally Posted by dkrook View Post
    Exactly, all of what you said is just the plain truth of the damn thing! Good point about Redjack, but he doesn't even seem to be on their radar to do anything BP related per his own words. On that note, do we know for sure that during the "pause" is Marvel bringing back Coates, or are we truly getting another writer?
    Well there hasn't been any word about a new team so im assuming that they are bailing him out... Again. I meab the same thing happened to CM. Kept trying to bring in the "known" writers and kept failing, then they grabbed someone who actually gives a isht and look at how well she has stabilized.

Abd yeah it a shane Redjack hasn't been given anything. Dudr created a badass cartoon and was nominated and won dkme award's abd he still ain't Given a shot at the comics side. Mean while Coates is bleeding out sales wise with marvel constantly having to perform emergency patch work to stop the bleeding ehen they need to just let thr run flat line. Jr should be telling why narcisse bwas able to stabilize while all the other spinoffs crashed and burned hard.

Let Redjack cut loose. Let Narcisse continue rise to bridge the stories into a cohesive history of the different writer's.

And finally erase the stain of Coates

Wouldn't mind Ewing at all bro. He's just got so much going on right now. Dude I completely forgot about Narcisse! He got potential to be a great writer for BP.
    Yeah, as long as they don't let Coates try to influence Narcisse, he'd be a good pick. Give him a good artist.

Redjack, I know they haven't approached you about BP but you remain the top choice for BP writer for me. I hope you get the chance.

see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

I wouldn't have Aaron do BP's solo right now. He did a number on Thor ever since Original Sin and Thor not being worthy to hold Mjolnir.

Give me Redjack, Ewing or Narcisse.

I even like what Zub is doing with BP in AoW.

I don't know Aaron's Secret Invasion arc was G.O.A.T.

I want to see Wakandans more like the Spartans from the 300 then the Royals from the Crown

Quote Originally Posted by charliehustle415 View Post

I want to see Wakandans more like the Spartans from the 300 then the Royals from the Crown
    It was no doubt. But long term? I'd be leery of what he has planned especially after how he handled Thor during his run.

see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

It was no doubt. But long term? I'd be leery of what he has planned especially after how he handled Thor during his run.
    But I would love to see his take on the Wakandan Gods and their conception of "worthiness" for the Black Panther mantle.

We'll have to agree to disagree because I absolutely love Aaron's Thor run simply because he broke the Prince of Asgard down to build him back to a King of the Ten Realms

To paraphrase the great Miss Jackson: "What has he done for us lately?"

His Doctor Strange run was drawn out and painfully deconstructive, and by all reports his Thor run(s) are equally tedious.

BANNED

But I would love to see his take on the Wakandan Gods and their conception of "worthiness" for the Black Panther mantle.

We'll have to agree to disagree because I absolutely love Aaron's Thor run simply because he broke the Prince of Asgard down to build him back to a King of the Ten Realms
    After the crap Aaron pulled during AvX with Ororo and T'Challa's relationship, Aaron gets no love from me.
    Last edited by Mr MajestiK; 12-17-2019 at 07:56 AM.

So my brother's how does your list look for BP writer's? Mine:

Redjack
    Ewing
    Narcisse
    Zub
    JA
    Hickman

Redjack
    Ewing
    Narcisse
    Zub

Quote Originally Posted by DigiCom View Post
    To paraphrase the great Miss Jackson: "What has he done for us lately?"

His Doctor Strange run was drawn out and painfully deconstructive, and by all reports his Thor run(s) are equally tedious.
    Ahh, I can't talk about Aaron anymore. I can feel all the anger welling up.

In the interest of keeping things positive, here's my list.

Redjack
    Hickman (Though he'd probably jump ship to DC)
    Ewing'd do a great job, who knew a Hulk book could be so good?
    An odd suggestion I have: Kevin Eastman and Tom Waltz. IDW's Ninja Turtles was the best book about mutants till hickman came back to X-men, It's honestly way better than it has any right to be. Eastman is a big Kirby fan, so I have a feeling that he would bring something interesting to the character, I don't know, now that I think about it, Thor would be more Eastman's speed.
    Last edited by Overhazard; 12-16-2019 at 06:00 PM.

Yeah, as long as they don't let Coates try to influence Narcisse, he'd be a good pick. Give him a good artist.

Redjack, I know they haven't approached you about BP but you remain the top choice for BP writer for me. I hope you get the chance.
    Thanks.

We serve at the pleasure of Marvel Editorial.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    So my brother's how does your list look for BP writer's? Mine:

Redjack
    Ewing
    Narcisse
    Zub
    JA
    Hickman
    Hill
    Kibblesmith
    Walker
    Saladin

Redjack.
    Steven Barnes, he is a sci-fi novelist that wrote series containing afrofuturistic land had native bred super soldiers. He would have slayed the ish out of BP and should been given the book far ahead of Coates. He is a minister that's a martial arts and could write very good fight scenes.
    Narcisse.
    Ewing, I would like to see him given an opportunity to focus on BP and the narrative of him being king of a nation while also being a hero on a global level.

Redjack.
    Steven Barnes, he is a sci-fi novelist that wrote series containing afrofuturistic land had native bred super soldiers. He would have slayed the ish out of BP and should been given the book far ahead of Coates. He is a minister that's a martial arts and could write very good fight scenes.
    Narcisse.
    Ewing, I would like to see him given an opportunity to focus on BP and the narrative of him being king of a nation while also being a hero on a global level.
    If we're nominating novelist, I'd like Milton Davis to do all the stories about BPs from Bashenga through 18th century.