Quote Originally Posted by Reviresco View Post
All Winners.
There's two versions of the Cabal. Do they need to be distinguished?

Yes, I don't consider Tales to Astonish an anthology book, per se, but a split book. In the Marvel Masterworks reprints, they only give you the Namor half of the book. I definitely think of it as Namor's first 'solo' book in the Silver Age, which leads into his own, self-titled book.
I will be adding All Winners and also both Cabals, I will make a split or small explanation like to explain them like Cabal l // Cabal ll to show there was two versions! I agree, I want to focus on more of the Silver to Modern age comics since that is what people usually ask about.

Quote Originally Posted by Reviresco View Post
I haven't seen any UK comics, but that sounds like what the Golden Age books were like. And I think you are correct, in that the Sub-Mariner Golden Age book, Namor might have had two stories. But this is why I LOVE the new Timely's Greatest Omnibus, because they give you just the Namor stories. And my copy arrived today!!! It is gorgeous! On a quick glance it includes covers and the advertisements too! My only complaint is that the paper is thinner than I would like. I think the previous Golden Age omnibus, and the Marvel Masterworks have much thicker paper. I think it has a couple of Marvel Mystery Comics stories that weren't previously in print, as it draws from MMC 29-31, and the last Marvel Masterworks went up to MMC 28.
Oh wow you got it! Please share pics if you can!