Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El View Post
Yes, he has been in a lot of movies, is a champion power-lifter and a wrestler as well. Most notable are Mad Max and Troy, at least from my memory.
Ah, yes, I do remember him from both of those movies, though they were smaller roles.

Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El View Post
And of course we can pair him with Roman Reigns as Namor. Many compare Roman with Jason Momoa. But you gotta go with Roman the other way, get him clean shaven and short hair like classic Namor I honestly think either Roman or the Rock would be my only choices for Namor right now. A close second would be Henry Cavill and John Cena, not too sure about Cena. But honestly all the other suggestions I've heard around don't cut it for me. Roman seems to be the best for his youth, features, physicality and his background as actor and wrestler.
I don't know. We may have to agree to disagree on this one, Thor-El. ;p I do like the Rock, but I'm not so sure he'd do for Namor. And I haven't seen Roman Reigns, except in still photos, so I can't say anything about his acting.

I would be stunned if Henry Cavill wanted the role. It would be funny, though, to have DC's Superman also playing Marvel's original take on Supes.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
If I'm not mistaken he was also in Hero with Jet Li.
Really? I thought that was an all Asian cast. Maybe I'm confused. I'll have to watch it again --what a chore. LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
He certainly has the physical requirements for Attuma. I don't know how well his voice-acting is though. I think a character like Attuma needs to have as much on-screen charisma as Namor.
IIRC, from Troy, he had a very deep voice / growl. I guess I'll have to watch that again too. Such a hard life I live.