Page 57 of 145 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167107 ... LastLast

I love Frozone. I wish Pixar would do a short-film solo adventure featuring him.

Well, hell, a full film would be better, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Paleo_Rage View Post
    I have been waiting for a Black male elemental for ever..
    They really should elevate Match’s relevance and make him black. We also need more water elementals.

Quote Originally Posted by BroHomo View Post
    but that chicken sandwich good AF
    Off the record, facts.

On the record, uhhh idk what you’re talking about. I only eat Popeyes chicken sandwiches.

BANNED

I would like a Black dude telepath....I thought it was a cop out *M's original TP prowess was a result of the *MTwins and she turned out to be a waaay less powerful telepath, * Shola-don't know much about (my bad) *Astrid Bloom- Appropriated by Emma Frost *Slick- I thought was actually preeeety fly till he was appropriated by QQ (not sure if he had full on telpathy but he was in the TP class taught by Emma Frost)

but that chicken sandwich good AF

lol did we ever see Frozone's 'sassy' wife??
    I guess they could simply reintroduce Slick for a Black male telepath. Monet has a variety of powers. She's a telepath/telekinetic, but because she flies, is superstrong, and invulnerable with perfect physical senses and a healing factor she doesn't have to develop her psionic powers as much as people who are pure psis. But she definitely isn't any weaker than the M twins.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Zelena View Post
    Is it important now? The only thing that matter now for mutants is if you have the X-gene or not. They have rejected their humanity. The fate of human minorities isn't relevant for them anymore: they consider the whole humanity as "the other". They don't care anymore for the humans, Black or White…
    Nor should they, given the context of recent developments before House of X.

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    I guess they could simply reintroduce Slick for a Black male telepath. Monet has a variety of powers. She's a telepath/telekinetic, but because she flies, is superstrong, and invulnerable with perfect physical senses and a healing factor she doesn't have to develop her psionic powers as much as people who are pure psis. But she definitely isn't any weaker than the M twins.
    I'd rather Slick not look like a 3foot Gremlin/ET baby tho

Nah Mtwins are def the more powerful psi capable of throwing Emma psionically around, astral projection.. etc
    GrindrStone(D)

Wait somebody is asking for this guy? That was a suggestion hey i know we don't have bunch good black characters lets just use this guy?

Would Sun Spot count as an elemental?

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee911 View Post
    Wait somebody is asking for this guy? That was a suggestion hey i know we don't have bunch good black characters lets just use this guy?

Was wondering about this guy and if he restored to normal human form after he was depowered. If not he should seek safety in Krakoa.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    Was wondering about this guy and if he restored to normal human form after he was depowered. If not he should seek safety in Krakoa.
    It would be interesting to find out that he got 'No More Mutant'sed and went through a painful growth spurt over the next months as his body caught up to the missing growth. Some months or years later, people start getting their powers back thanks to Hope & Wanda, and he doesn't just magically shrink back into a gremlin, but becomes a 5-6 ft. tall psychic illusionist with a some minor 'mutant' features (solid blue eyes, pointed ears, claws on his fingers and toes).

He's got a neat 'illusion' thing going on because it clearly extended to other senses than sight, enough to effect touch (since he had a long-term girlfriend who had no idea he didn't look like a hot dude, but had a mutant appearance). Riffing off of that, if he made his hand *appear* to turn into a giant bone spear and rammed it into your gut, *you'd feel it.* (Bargain basement Psylocke-style psychic knife. Sure, it's not 'real,' but as the saying goes, 'Not real? Fool, the illusion of pain, *is pain.*') Skip the other telepathy nonsense, he could just branch out into more illusion stuff, mostly limited to close range and self-affecting stuff, and saving more advanced ranged stuff for the Mastermind girls.

He's, like, seventy times more interesting than Quentin, IMO, and, bonus, has a built-in motivation to hate the twerp.

BANNED

I'd rather Slick not look like a 3foot Gremlin/ET baby tho

Nah Mtwins are def the more powerful psi capable of throwing Emma psionically around, astral projection.. etc
    Monet can do psychic projection. Emma took the M-twins down and out with a powerful psychic attack and controlled them. They are not capable of throwing her around.

The M-twins we never saw do psychic attacks, mind control, etc. We've seen adult Monet control minds. Actually we've seen adult Monet use tk, which the M-twins never did.

Chris Cord AKA Radian AKA Phaser maybe a heat elemental?

Not a fan of fire characters. They’re a dime a dozen and you’re never going to eclipse Human Torch.

Prodigy had/has so much potential.

We need more fine black kings in the x-kingdom!

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    We’re still gonna need some black trans men and women representation that’s positive and affirming of their identity.
    They dropped the ball so hard with the travesty that is Darkveil...a drag queen?

It just rubbed me the complete wrong way but that's a whole different story because I have words for the man who created the character..

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee911 View Post

Pretty crazy that when we had a black character that all girls are into it and threaten the white guys, it is revealed that he is ugly and projecting a ilusion to be loved.
    yikes

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    because everyone loved him? he was close to all of the members of generation x. so his death, theoretically, had the most impact. he's also the only character who doesn't have a power of his own; which makes him less usable. from a reader perspective, i had stopped reading sometime after Bachalo's art got really really cartoony and Operation Zero Tolerance disrupted everything.
    Synch is more than just his powers though. Comic book writers are supposed to be creative and able to write fantasy.

So that reactive powers thing is a lame excuse.