Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
    Long-time Jubester Fan jubilees_bf's Avatar

New X-Men Monday interview has good news... Shogo is alive and being taken care of in the main Marvel Universe. He isn’t in Age of X, and is kept safe by the person who was watching him last (no specific name, but JD White said people who follow Shogo and Jubilee’s story can easily guess it.) So I’m gonna guess that Chamber is protecting him.

Also, cool new image of Jubes in the article, too!

http://www.adventuresinpoortaste.com...ts-and-weezer/

I have a hard time believing he's safe if he's in the Morlock tunnels with Jono.

I've been a fan of Jubilee since I first saw her animated version in the 1990s' cartoon as a kid I then sought out the comic book issues she first appeared in. I suppose I identified with her due to being young at the time and she being the youngest X-Men member in the animated series. The only part of the character's history I haven't liked was her recent stint as a vampire (good god that was awful at times).
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Quote Originally Posted by jubilees_bf View Post
    Also, cool new image of Jubes in the article, too!

LOVE that outfit. Her hair needs to be longer though.

Quote Originally Posted by Arachne View Post
    I have a hard time believing he's safe if he's in the Morlock tunnels with Jono.
    Judging by how easily Jono sent Cyke packing I doubt anyone is gonna mess with him. He’s safe.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Yer bonkers and you need a sandwich.

BANNED

I don't like that look for her at all really, too much black, and whats with the hair

I dont know why but I feel like he might have ended up giving him to a human family/adoption center. He knows he'd be safer there considering whats happening to mutants in the real world(Shogo's not mutant but he could get hurt mistaken for one). I don't know if he would do that without asking Jubilee first though. But he thinks she's dead so...

That's what I thought, too, jawbreaker. That or he'd give him to Hellcat, or someone from that run.

Ever since we saw Chamber on that variant cover, I've been expecting a second Mutant Massacre that would lead to him joining the Uncanny team. So needless to say, I'm concerned if Shogo's there.

Trouble is, the only other person available from the recent Generation X is probably Quentin Quire!
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Arachne View Post
    I don't know. He might be better off with Jono than anywhere else. The kid was already kind of a trouble magnet. I mean, look at his first year in the comics. First he gets infested by Arkea purely by chance. Then it turns out that his birth father is some Japanese super-villain who comes after him.

That's one of the things I liked about Wood's run that introduced him. It was more likely for Jubilee to be in danger because of Shogo than Shogo to be in danger because of Jubilee.

Quote Originally Posted by jawbreaker View Post
    I dont know why but I feel like he might have ended up giving him to a human family/adoption center.
    Can you imagine that conversation when Jubes gets back?

Quote Originally Posted by comeatmebro View Post
    I don't like that look for her at all really, too much black, and whats with the hair
    I agree her new look is atrocious, IMO.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Quote Originally Posted by Dementia5 View Post
    Can you imagine that conversation when Jubes gets back?
    Yeah, I hope we get to see those two reunite and deal with whatever happened. I hope this isn't one of those things that gets done "off panel."

I ron't think Jono would give Shougo to adoption, after all he is the son of the woman he likes right now (like a memento of her and he loves the kid) and he KNOWS that death is not permanent with the X-Men!!!

Mostly he is taking care of Shougo or he asked a friend to take care of him for a while, mostly another superhero or a family member of a X-Man...

It will be fun see Quire take care of Shougo!!! But I'm pretty sure the little guy is with daddy-Jono!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Trouble is, the only other person available from the recent Generation X is probably Quentin Quire!
    Quote Originally Posted by datugu View Post
    It will be fun see Quire take care of Shougo!!!
    As sitcom-hilarious as this would be, I can’t picture Quire keeping a cactus alive.

Quote Originally Posted by datugu View Post
    I ron't think Jono would give Shougo to adoption, after all he is the son of the woman he likes right now (like a memento of her and he loves the kid) and he KNOWS that death is not permanent with the X-Men!!!

Mostly he is taking care of Shougo or he asked a friend to take care of him for a while, mostly another superhero or a family member of a X-Man...

It will be fun see Quire take care of Shougo!!! But I'm pretty sure the little guy is with daddy-Jono!!!
    Shogo is not his kid, so it isnt up to Jono to give him up for adoption. This wont be addressed but realistically, the state would have taken Shogo bc he is now an orphan. Jono could petition to be a foster parent but he really has no obligations to do so
    Last edited by Havok83; 03-11-2019 at 02:52 PM.