Page 55 of 55 FirstFirst ... 5455152535455

Such a great design.

Mighty Member

Cyborg died in such a stupid way in the final issue of DCeased. Loved the series though.
    Imagine being proud to have negative traits. I can’t relate.

DC: Justice League, The Flash, Justice League Dark, Superman, Action Comics, Green Arrow, Justice League Odyssey, The Terrifics, Teen Titans, Titans, Brimstone, Female Furies, Damage, Heroes In Crisis

Marvel: The Punisher, Cosmic Ghost Rider, Venom, X-23, Cloak and Dagger, Jessica Jones, Sentry

Indies: Unnatural, Jeepers Creepers, Project Superpowers, Black Hammer, Ninja-K

Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

I was rereading Hitch's Legacy arc from his JL run and I enjoyed his Cyborg there. He was on the field giving instructions and his interaction with Cube was really good.

Is there a decent Cyborg figure out there? the one I saw in my LCS is horrible!

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Is there a decent Cyborg figure out there? the one I saw in my LCS is horrible!
    You mean like an action figure? I'm not a toy guy but there was one from Flashpoint I thought was pretty good.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    You mean like an action figure? I'm not a toy guy but there was one from Flashpoint I thought was pretty good.
    I saw the one based on the JL movie. It looks ok but it looks like a Terminator with Cyborgs' face.

Quote Originally Posted by lemonpeace View Post
    He started off decent enough but once the writing team changed there was a clear shift in focus more toward Jessica. Depending on how Cyborg is positioned in relation to the team once he is unbrainwashed it could be good for him or a major disservice to the character; others will likely say he's already being done a disservice.
    Lose-lose thing from my perspective. Suddenly he's not having agency to move the team by his decision and presence, while he's busy being brainwashed and evil there's no development and progression. I think that it's quite obvious that DC gives lip service to Cyborg, but doesn't really rock with him like that. Look at all the crap their throwing at a wall to make stick for Hal Jordan.