Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    Is it really so hard to get sexy and dark right?

#StopTheBleaching
    i'm impressed that JDW put these images to preview since people have been criticizing the colouring since issue 1

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Good news for Bishop fans.

But I just have one issue. Can we please stop having Bishop carrying a gun all the time?

It's like they they he's helpless without one.
    On one hand I get it, the nostalgia element of him always having a gun. I chalk that up to the time he came out there were a few hardcore, badass guys with guns thing. I do think that a point can be made for him to do away with the gun if only to show the evolution of his character and powers. Bishop has better fine control over his power to the point where he is tougher to injure and has small healing factor due to diverting excess energy that he's absorbed.

BANNED

I’m down with dropping the guns for Bishop and all mutants. Guns are products of human violence. Mutants can do better.

Bishop has some big guns on his arms! he doesn't need another

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Good news for Bishop fans.

But I just have one issue. Can we please stop having Bishop carrying a gun all the time?

It's like they they he's helpless without one.
    Nah, I like Bishop strapped at all times. Like Cable, like Frank Castle. it's part of his character. He's a soldier/cop so it makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Sin Nick View Post
    Nah, I like Bishop strapped at all times. Like Cable, like Frank Castle. it's part of his character. He's a soldier/cop so it makes sense.
    Makes one wonder why he was left off of the X-Force team with his skill set and abilities.

Quote Originally Posted by Sin Nick View Post
    Carrying the gun just takes away from his own abilities. He doesn't need it.

It hinders constructive use of his mutant powers if he's just going to shoot a gun all the time.

Just read any X-book in recent years to see if he uses a gun more or his own abilities.

Quote Originally Posted by dkrook View Post
    Makes one wonder why he was left off of the X-Force team with his skill set and abilities.
    Maybe Duggan called dibs on him first or had better plans than Percy had. Duggan is basically using Sina's cast of his Iceman run