Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    Light month. X-23 and that's it.
    You know, if they hadn't told me that cover was by Ashley Witter, I'd have sworn it was Land.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Yer bonkers and you need a sandwich.

I think they should have given Uncanny to Kelly Thompson. Or at least #18 to her. This was an incredible read.
    Attached Images Attached Images

This summer is going to be off to a great start. And I love the idea of Emma Frost and Mystique becoming the new kings/queens of the Hellfire Club.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Nash View Post
    To be fair, it was Austen. *shudders*

But yeah, it's gotten pretty bad in the last 10-15 years. It seems so many writers consider their research into the characters complete if they read the last run of the book they're taking over/replacing. Not everyone but the majority.
    Not enough shuddering in the world. He was the writer who destroyed Sabretooth & gave us Jobbertooth. Who we're still stuck with 16 years later. Chris Robinson, the editor for Weapon X noted that Creed is a type of non-threat villain who only causes trouble for one particular hero. Clearly, he wasn't familiar with pre-Austen Creed.

Meanwhile, writers who try to do clean-up duty have their stuff cut short & ignored and we got back to the status quo of improper characterization. Even with designs. Remember when Monet & Sunspot used to be black? (or just brown for some). Now they're mostly white, and even when we go back to the brown, the white keeps coming back. lol

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    This summer is going to be off to a great start. And I love the idea of Emma Frost and Mystique becoming the new kings/queens of the Hellfire Club.
    They're both Kings. Emma is actually Lord imperial according to Leah. She has Bogans title

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    Leah Williams has made comments that Jean & Emma could / should be close to each other. After one woman screwed the other's husband. lol
    But Jean has also resurrected Emma from death, so i'd like to imagine their relationship isn't inhibited by adultery

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Nash View Post
    If Mystique is in 616 how can she be in AOX? And if she's not, there goes the theory that she's masquerading as Dani who is also in both realities - that doesn't negate the theory that Dani's a figment of Nate's imagination of course. But I doubt either Legion or Nate would bother to create Mystique in the reality.

God...now this is looking more like a cluster**** of continuity, as usual.
    I'm sure this is all on purpose. They've explicitly stated that they've created charts for which X-Men are where. Any doubles are likely empty bodies controlled by Nate or Legion personalities.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    But Jean has also resurrected Emma from death, so i'd like to imagine their relationship isn't inhibited by adultery

I'm sure this is all on purpose. They've explicitly stated that they've created charts for which X-Men are where. Any doubles are likely empty bodies controlled by Nate or Legion personalities.
    I WANT to believe that. I'm just not sure anymore. If it were just the Double-Dani I could get behind that but now...I guess I'll just have to wait and see. I want to rabbit but I'm gonna try and stick to reading both realities.

I hope they bring in German Unborn telepathic baby from Gillens run he must be a toddler by now

And Christian Frost is lurking about and Astrid bloom. In fact it should have been Astrid

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    I think they should have given Uncanny to Kelly Thompson. Or at least #18 to her. This was an incredible read.
    Agreed. I hope she at least gets a shot after Rosenberg is done. She's a far better writer than Disassembled showed.

Picking up:
    NextGen
    Prisoner X
    The X-Tremists
    Amazing Nightcrawler
    Mr. & Mrs. X

Tentatively:
    Apocalpyse and the X-Tracts
    Marvelous X-Men

I have this sinking feeling that nothing is real and Cassandra Nova is going to show up dress as It and say haha got you....

That would be great. Even if it's Jason Wyngarde returned from the dead to be with his 3 daughters.

Quote Originally Posted by Spinster Sinister View Post
    Agreed. I hope she at least gets a shot after Rosenberg is done. She's a far better writer than Disassembled showed.
    Don't forget Mr and Mrs X is hers. And I don't think that book will run indefinitely. Maybe Rogue and Gambit will join an adjectiveless X-Men team with some of the people trapped in the Age of X-Man after they get out? Hence, she'd get an X-Men team, even if it's not in the UXM book. Rosenberg's team roster will obviously change at that point too.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Extraordinary Member

Kitty and Apocalypse are so doing it.

BANNED

Age of X-Man looks to continue being interesting, for the most part, with just a bit of regression to let the air out of the hype balloon. Please, Blessed Emma, save Jean. Intercede on her behalf.

Reading AoX-Man, Stabby Girlz, and Best X-Couple. Continuing my "nope" on Major X.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post
    I kinda hope so. That's the kind of radical upsets we need in this line. X-Men Gold would have been improved (newer and more interesting) if KittyxColossus had been definitively ended beforehand.
    Last edited by Can'tHexTheX; 02-20-2019 at 05:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post
    I just threw up a little in my mouth, thanks!