Page 37 of 212 FirstFirst ... 273334353637383940414787137 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Me to X-editors: Frankly, the idea that X-Men fans care only about relationships is demeaning and simply not true and we deserve stories that don't rely on that drama

CBR: *derails every thread to make it about romance and babies*
    To be fair, CBR is usually a minority opinion site. Like all the people who complain about Wolverine. Outside of these forums, he's a top seller because people wanna see him. Despite this forum making you think he's the most detested. But yeah things have gotten off-topic.

All it takes is one small thing to spawn a long discussion or vent. Hopefully there will be much more to discuss when we get solicits in 4 weeks with some more announcements for new lines now that the Age of X will finally be finished.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Me to X-editors: Frankly, the idea that X-Men fans care only about relationships is demeaning and simply not true and we deserve stories that don't rely on that drama

CBR: *derails every thread to make it about romance and babies*
    Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    To be fair, CBR is usually a minority opinion site. Like all the people who complain about Wolverine. Outside of these forums, he's a top seller because people wanna see him. Despite this forum making you think he's the most detested. But yeah things have gotten off-topic.

All it takes is one small thing to spawn a long discussion or vent. Hopefully there will be much more to discuss when we get solicits in 4 weeks with some more announcements for new lines now that the Age of X will finally be finished.
    There are other relationships Marvel should put more focus on, but it's Marvel, so it's to be expected they'll just keep doing the wrong thing like they always do.

While CBR is a minority opinion site, my takeaway of most people who work at Marvel is that they only really listen to anyone that will provide confirmation bias for whatever random thing they already believe. Doesn't matter if it's CBR, Twitter, an obscure website with 10 hits per month, if it fits their worldview then it's all they need. I rarely directly address people at Marvel for this reason unless I really love something they did or I'm sick enough of their junk at that point to send it to them and not care whether they're even reading it. Little is gained from talking to them. They just make excuses for why Y character they love gets something but X character they hate doesn't.
    Last edited by salarta; 03-28-2019 at 11:30 AM.
    I can also be reached on BlueSky and Tumblr. Avatar by kahlart.

Ghosts of Genosha minicomic focused on Polaris, written by me and drawn by Fin_NoMore.

Polaris 50th anniversary minicomic written by me and drawn by Mlad!

Gallery of Polaris commissions (without NSFW or minicomics)

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    No more than the Disassembled writers did
    If they let him ‘keep’ the changes and not fix it by the end of the story (like the current event is going to do) then it would really muck things up.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

The more anime becomes mainstream; the more random hookups we'll see in X-Men.
    "Cable was right!"

Default HOUSE OF X / POWERS OF X & Current X-Books.

Does anyone know if what Hickman is going to do with HOUSE OF X / POWERS OF X will impact existing X-Books?

For example, will the existing Uncanny X-Men get nixed or rebooted?
    Need Comics? Consider using my Affiliate link - helps keep my Podcast ad free!
    https://www.mycomicshop.com/?AffID=1055159P01
    Check out the Comic Relief Podcast! - The podcast all about comics!

BANNED

They said ongoing books (which by August will only be Uncanny and X-Force) will not be disrupted.

Yeah, Age of X-Man ends in July, X-23 seems to be cancelled, and it looks like Mr and Mrs X is ending as well. Which just leaves Uncanny and X-Force. We know Uncanny will continue on, probably dealing with Age of X-Man's aftermath. X-Force, we actually can't be sure about.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    I’ll hold my breath for Nightcrawlossus.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Yer bonkers and you need a sandwich.

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

If Rosenberg's Uncanny has to continue, can we at least get rid of the tracer?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dante Milton View Post
    If Rosenberg's Uncanny has to continue, can we at least get rid of the tracer?
    Who???????????

I think he's asking for a new artist.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    Who???????????
    Salvador Larroca.

Everything must burn. And from the ashes we shall form the variants for our glorious new age of new #1s, under the watchful eye of our god, Judicator D. White. By the Hoary Hosts of Hickman!
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Is it possible to know too much too far in advance?
    To be overly solicited?
    What happens if I've already decided I'm all whatever and August comes and I'm not whatever I was gonna be in August because all that whatever I coulda been in August was spent in 30 days 4 months before the real August?

I'd like to enjoy the summer. It's been a long winter. And isn't it Spring? I forget what they solicited this moment was supposed to be four months ago? Is this it? I mean, that? How can I know?

Is Hickman in some Future writing into a Past to be? Is he older there than he will be then?
    Last edited by sungila; 03-28-2019 at 03:18 PM.
    “The reason of the unreasonableness which against my reason is wrought, doth so weaken my reason, as with all reason I do justly complain on your beauty.”
    ― Miguel de Cervantes Don Quixote

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    X-men is a soap opera anyway