Quote Originally Posted by Dementia5 View Post
I am 100% in favour of Siena Blaze. I still recall that issue of X-men Unlimited from the 90’s where she fought Xavier and Storm in the Antarctic. When Siena used her powers Storm got a sudden raging migraine from the “screams of Mother Earth” or something to that effect. Chuck and ‘Ro spent most of the encounter telling her “Turn down your nasty hipster bullshit ffs!” and Siena kept telling them “No way, oldsters! I like it up on eleven!” I may have left a lot out in the abridged version there.
I loved that issue, too, and really like Siena Blaze a lot. Partially because she was a boss in a Sega Game Gear game I had when I was a kid and she hurled tornadoes at you.

I do agree Siena needs to have her powers tweaked. Keep the devastation, but take away the chance to destroy the earth, or at least make her sanity not so... unpredictable.

The writers are free to use Siena at any time, though, with her being resurrected during Necrosha. Although I'll never understand why the whole Neverland concentration camp storyline wasn't more controversial at the time, or even now.