View Poll Results: Which female X-Men villain would you like to see become a "Big Bad"?

Voters
175. You may not vote on this poll
  • Candra

9 5.14%
  • Cassandra Nova

17 9.71%
  • Deathbird

12 6.86%
  • Lady Deathstrike

6 3.43%
  • Mortis

5 2.86%
  • Selene

82 46.86%
  • Spiral

19 10.86%
  • Zaladane

13 7.43%
  • Other

12 6.86%
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    BANNED

I've never understood the love Selene gets. I don't feel like she's really done much but be a brief annoyance here and there. She was in New Mutants for her Origin, got tangled up in assorted Hellfire plots between Uncanny 183-208, bugged X-Force in a few issues and I think she was in the X-Man ongoing. She doesn't seem too formidable. Lets not forger her last great feat, losing Dance Dance Revolution to Warpath then being resurrected in a bad pant suit.

Quote Originally Posted by four4elements View Post

Third, I didnt know that and will now read Cap. America.
    I suck at both marketing and reverse-marketing.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by PetPigeon View Post
    I've never understood the love Selene gets. I don't feel like she's really done much but be a brief annoyance here and there. She was in New Mutants for her Origin, got tangled up in assorted Hellfire plots between Uncanny 183-208, bugged X-Force in a few issues and I think she was in the X-Man ongoing. She doesn't seem too formidable. Lets not forger her last great feat, losing Dance Dance Revolution to Warpath then being resurrected in a bad pant suit.
    She has alot of potential and should be used more. X-Force and Necrosha helped solidify the love she gets. She was very well written there and blessed with great art

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by PetPigeon View Post
    She has a nice evil mean girl look but I like Miss Sinister these days..she seems so happy to be doing things that are so wrong.

I think Mystique still could have her big story. There's so much potential in exploring the numerous identities she could use to manipulate society and politics. Her infiltration abilities and connections are much more interesting than her physical skills.

And we still don't know everything about her past with Destiny, Rogue, Kurt... Maybe she was born a male mutant and is gender-fluid. How cool would that be?

The only problem... Mystique is rarely well written. She is one of the Claremont characters that suffer the most since the 90s.

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

I am going for a wildcard that never got enough attention. Siena Blaze. She has a very interesting history as both a member of the Upstarts, and the "Malibu universe" Exiles, but her history before she joined the Upstarts and if Siena Blaze is even her real name or just a codename she came up with are total blank slate. She was powerful enough to go toe to toe with multiple X-Men at once too.

Another is Astra. She has strong ties to Magneto and the tech to actually create a clone of him at one point. There is alot of potential there left to be tapped.

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Zaladane and the Goblin Queen would be great. Only, I don't want Madelyne Pryor to be the Goblin Queen. I can think of a few other mutants (some good) who would be an awesome Goblin Queen, though.
    “True peace is not merely the absence of tension; it is the presence of justice.”
    ~Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

“If I love you, I have to make you conscious of what you don’t see.”
    ~James Baldwin

Emma Been Frost Perfection/Emma 2's Avatar

Granny Selene all other answers are wrong
    Yara Flor & Emma "Mama" Frost stan account

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Deathbird and Cassandra Nova.
    Deathbird could help expand the x-men more into space. On a franchice with so many telepaths Cassandra makes for a magnificent and threatening psychic enemy

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Hunter View Post
    I am going for a wildcard that never got enough attention. Siena Blaze. She has a very interesting history as both a member of the Upstarts, and the "Malibu universe" Exiles, but her history before she joined the Upstarts and if Siena Blaze is even her real name or just a codename she came up with are total blank slate. She was powerful enough to go toe to toe with multiple X-Men at once too.

I am 100% in favour of Siena Blaze. I still recall that issue of X-men Unlimited from the 90’s where she fought Xavier and Storm in the Antarctic. When Siena used her powers Storm got a sudden raging migraine from the “screams of Mother Earth” or something to that effect. Chuck and ‘Ro spent most of the encounter telling her “Turn down your nasty hipster bullshit ffs!” and Siena kept telling them “No way, oldsters! I like it up on eleven!” I may have left a lot out in the abridged version there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Yer bonkers and you need a sandwich.

I like Blaze but unless they radically alter her powerset to not... you know... extinct life on Earth, she'll probably be sidelined.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    I like Blaze but unless they radically alter her powerset to not... you know... extinct life on Earth, she'll probably be sidelined.
    Siena is dead, Magneto fought a resurrected Siena Blaze in Necrosha.
    She was killed in the Neverland concentration camp of Tieri's Weapon X. But then Maggot also died there and he has been in comics lately.

Quote Originally Posted by lurkerforyears View Post
    Siena is dead, Magneto fought a resurrected Siena Blaze in Necrosha.
    She was killed in the Neverland concentration camp of Tieri's Weapon X. But then Maggot also died there and he has been in comics lately.
    If they want her back, she'll be back. The issue is that every use of her powers destroys part of the Earth's magnetic field. That's kind of a big problem.

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nyssane View Post
    I just hope if Selene becomes a "big bad" that they change her fugly bondage design.
    Is she still wearing that? I thought they had given her a different look.
    “True peace is not merely the absence of tension; it is the presence of justice.”
    ~Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

“If I love you, I have to make you conscious of what you don’t see.”
    ~James Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by JudicatorPrime View Post
    Is she still wearing that? I thought they had given her a different look.
    this is her most recent look