Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

lol

I could buy Fred taking a turn to heroism for a while. His 616 version is mostly portrayed as hired muscle rather than cannibal you get in AU versions. He's probably on the same tier as Sandman and Rhino.
    "Cable was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by Mutant X View Post
    Terrible.

Betsy was always a confident woman.
    While Brian was the shy kid, she was the outgoing one.
    She was a supermodel and never had problems showing her body:

The only insecurity she overcome with the body swap was not be able to physically fight the enemies as a X-men.
    It looks like the writer just wanted to express some of her own experiences on the character.

The rest of the issue was boring as hell.
    This.

Not to mention the wall of text in the word balloons. (There should be a limit) The fact that Besty and Blob are reading, what I assume is a romance novel, to one another is not what SUPERHERO comics are or should ever be about.

Then there's this golden Gem, which I can only assume is meant for the small sexually frustrated segment of Marvel's fanbase:

What the actual hades is going on at Marvel right now!?!
    Last edited by DragonsChi; 04-30-2019 at 03:38 AM.
    Idea's Open Discussion And Growth. Silencing Idea's Confirms Them To Be True In The Minds Of Those Who Hold Them. The Attempt Of Eliminating Idea's Proves You To Be A Fool.

This book has the honor of being BC's "Wolverine’s Weiner X-Pick of the Week"

Quote Originally Posted by Jude, The Terror
    The issue begins where the previous one left off, with Psylocke crawling seductively across the table toward Blob, agreeing to let him keep his crush on her. The next day at work, Psylocke is secretly flirting with Blob when the team brings in a prisoner for her to mindwipe as he begs not to be forced to forget his own love affair. Psylocke does the job… or does she?

Later, Blob gets a call about teenagers planning a party that could get debaucherous, which will be important later. With the team hanging in the break room, Moneta announces that the mutant Psylocke mindwiped still has his memories. Moneta accuses Psylocke of leaving them intact on purpose, but the rest of the team, especially Blob, has Psylocke’s back, insisting it must have been a mistake or the mutant was resistant to her powers. Moneta isn’t convinced and accuses Psylocke of working with the resistance. Blob says there is no resistance and tells Moneta to take the rest of the day off. Once she’s gone, Jubilee and Northstar rat out Moneta for the treatment of the pregnant prisoner Department X is holding in their basement (see last issue).

Later that night, when Blob is sleeping, Psylocke shows up at his house for some “bonding.” Psylocke reveals that she’s always had issues with her body, though she didn’t mind when she had Kwannon’s body. Blob tells her she’s totally sexy. Then they talk some trash about Moneta.

The next day, the X-Tremists go to bust up that teenage sex party, but when they get there, they find a bunch of hippies sitting in a circle. It turns out Moneta called in the tip to prove to Department X that the resistance exists. A fight breaks out between the Apocalypse followers and Department X, or “The X-Tremists,” as the kids call them. After the fight, Blob is pissed and he fires Moneta from the team, earning the thanks of Psylocke. But we’re betting this isn’t the last we hear from Moneta.

X-Tremists isn’t the best Age of X-Man series; that honor falls to Prisoner X. But it is the series that makes the best use of the concept, examining what makes its characters tick through the lens that only the Age of X-Man universe can provide. In addition, it’s a damn fine series in its own right. It was great to see all of the characters here begin to overcome the brainwashing of X-Man, not only through Blob and Psylocke’s relationship but also in the way characters who haven’t played a big role yet like Northstar stepping up to point out that the way Moneta has been acting is wrong. Unfortunately, I have a feeling things are about to get much worse for our heroes now that they’re beginning to see the light, especially with Moneta no doubt out for revenge.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Did this book even have other X-competition/
    "Cable was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Did this book even have other X-competition/
    WOTR tie-in, MMX, and Hulkverines

There isn't a lot of text on that page, they should've just split panel 1's lines into two balloons. Maybe 3's, too.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by anyajenkins View Post
    Eh, if you’re talking about fan reactions, no body defends mystique and it seems most of the people defending ramen (there still aren’t a lot) because of wanting more/better lgbt characters/stories.
    Did my phone’s autocorrect really change daken to ramen? What the heck apple, how does that make any sense?

Did my phone’s autocorrect really change daken to ramen? What the heck apple, how does that make any sense?
    I was confused for a second. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by DragonsChi View Post
    This.

Not to mention the wall of text in the word balloons. (There should be a limit) The fact that Besty and Blob are reading, what I assume is a romance novel, to one another is not what SUPERHERO comics are or should ever be about.

Then there's this golden Gem, which I can only assume is meant for the small sexually frustrated segment of Marvel's fanbase:

What the actual hades is going on at Marvel right now!?!
    Why does Betsy look like a camel in that fourth panel?

Your phone is hungry. When did you feed it last?
    Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Yer bonkers and you need a sandwich.