Astonishing Member

Default Universe 7 team at Endgame final battle

After the resolution of DB super and the universes are restored, Zeno mentions another universe where destruction of half is possible. For grins and to see the fight, Zeno drops Universe 7's team (restored to health) into the final battle between the Avengers and associated forces vs. Thanos and his forces.

The team's mission is to get the gauntlet, bring it back - and eliminate all opposition if need be.

The time is when both armies face off, before they charge.

Don't want this to be a stomp, so the Universe 7 folks try to get the gauntlet first, they just don't open fire. They can when the fight starts if they face opposition after an attempted grab.

Its still a stomp. Goku and crew are so fast. They could casually wander over to the other team and pull the IG off before they blink.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Smith View Post
    After the resolution of DB super and the universes are restored, Zeno mentions another universe where destruction of half is possible. For grins and to see the fight, Zeno drops Universe 7's team (restored to health) into the final battle between the Avengers and associated forces vs. Thanos and his forces.

The team's mission is to get the gauntlet, bring it back - and eliminate all opposition if need be.

Don't want this to be a stomp, so the Universe 7 folks try to get the gauntlet first, they just don't open fire. They can when the fight starts if they face opposition after an attempted grab.
    Goku grabs the gauntlet while Vegeta vapes everyone on the opposing side.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Master Roshi, Tien, Krillin or Piccolo alone could pretty much solo this. Adding Gohan, Android 18, Android 17, Frieza, Vegeta, and Goku is just cruel. Hell, Universe 7 Team could curbstomp the Avengers team AND Thanos and his forces at the same time.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Astonishing Member

Yeah, duh - I kind of spaced the speed blitz aspect. Sorry. I don't think any of the MCU except the magicians could impact the higher end of the team - Gohan, Goku, Frieza, 17, 18 and Vegeta. The magicians might dimension dump them. Wanda might be annoying for a second. However, the energy output of all the Marvel folk, even Cap. Marvel wouldn't be that much of a nuisance to them, given what they take.

Roshi, Tien and Krillin might have some trouble with the opposition depending how they play it.

I mean even equalized ... all you need is one good blast from Vegeta or Goku. Donezo.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Yeah, duh - I kind of spaced the speed blitz aspect. Sorry. I don't think any of the MCU except the magicians could impact the higher end of the team - Gohan, Goku, Frieza, 17, 18 and Vegeta. The magicians might dimension dump them. Wanda might be annoying for a second. However, the energy output of all the Marvel folk, even Cap. Marvel wouldn't be that much of a nuisance to them, given what they take.

Roshi, Tien and Krillin might have some trouble with the opposition depending how they play it.
    Well, except for Goku. The magicians dimension dump him and he just uses instant transmission to teleport right back.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    Well, except for Goku. The magicians dimension dump him and he just uses instant transmission to teleport right back.
    To be fair, that would depend on how far they send him: he does IT by sensing people, and powerlevels of most of the rest of the team are far too low if he's too far away. Doesn't matter, of course, since all the wizards are dead way before they can think here.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan