Page 30 of 98 FirstFirst ... 202627282930313233344080 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Really hate losing another plotter.
    Same, but thus is life. I just hope Lorec is okay, he went incommunicado around the time Covid started jumping off.

Remember, too, there’s a reward point referral bonus for anyone who brings a friend into the game! New plotters welcome.
    Age of Marvels and DC Next Dawn - Monthly Fan Made Solicitation Competitions on these very forums, make your pulls now! Want back story? Check the Wiki!

Month is nearing an end! Don’t forget to get your solicitations in!
    Age of Marvels and DC Next Dawn - Monthly Fan Made Solicitation Competitions on these very forums, make your pulls now! Want back story? Check the Wiki!

Quote Originally Posted by Exciter View Post
    I've got 63 hours and 36 minutes and I plan on using every last one of them. That fact that I actually need every minute is irrelevant.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptCleghorn View Post
    I've got 63 hours and 36 minutes and I plan on using every last one of them. That fact that I actually need every minute is irrelevant.
    To make my point, coming up with a Halloween story is particularly challenging. I bet Exciter has an hidden army of monkeys typing out solicits for all the wonderful stuff they produce. My monkeys don't type; they just throw poop at me.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptCleghorn View Post
    To make my point, coming up with a Halloween story is particularly challenging. I bet Exciter has an hidden army of monkeys typing out solicits for all the wonderful stuff they produce. My monkeys don't type; they just throw poop at me.
    My monkeys write... but with the poop.

Speaking of which, in a few days the final issue of STARRO WARS will drop! I hope you've enjoyed Next Dawn's first line-wide event. I had a lot of fun writing it, especially with the guest characters. One in particular inspired me to cash in twenty points for a new on-going series...

Hope you'll be adding it to your pull lists! Full character and creative team list coming soon.

Talk about WAP!
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    Talk about WAP!
    ::Laughs in Atlantean::

Will have mine in by tomorrow!

Just turned in my solicits. Not quite in the nick of time, but...well, pretty darn close to it. Also: do people named Nick hate that phrase? Are they always down to the wire?

Also, just so everyone knows, I was in contact with Lorec a few weeks back and I even saw him on twitter earlier today. He is alive and well! Just insanely busy, it seems.
    "Darkseid...always hated music..."

Every post I make, it should be assumed by the reader that the following statement is attached: "It's all subjective. What works for me doesn't necessarily work for you, and vice versa, and that's ok. You may have a different opinion on it, but this is mine. That's the wonderful thing about being a comics fan, it's all subjective."

Speaking of which, in a few days the final issue of STARRO WARS will drop! I hope you've enjoyed Next Dawn's first line-wide event. I had a lot of fun writing it, especially with the guest characters. One in particular inspired me to cash in twenty points for a new on-going series...

Hope you'll be adding it to your pull lists! Full character and creative team list coming soon.
    Very cool Ex! Definitely a must read.

My solicits are in too! Get ready to met the deadliest assassins in the New Dawn Universe in Connor Hawke #15.

Stuff is in for this month.

And for those looking for artists, the lastest two issues of Legion of Super-Heroes and the Wein/Cochrum GS X-Men special have different artists for each page and they are an excellent way for artists to tryout for positions on our books.

Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Kent View Post
    Just turned in my solicits. Not quite in the nick of time, but...well, pretty darn close to it. Also: do people named Nick hate that phrase? Are they always down to the wire?

Also, just so everyone knows, I was in contact with Lorec a few weeks back and I even saw him on twitter earlier today. He is alive and well! Just insanely busy, it seems.
    If my name was Nick I'd constantly work the "nick of time" phrase into my daily conversations.

Also, good to hear Lorec is well and busy! There's always spots for him here if he gets some more free time.

We can expect sales totals to be tallied by tomorrow!
    Last edited by Exciter; 10-01-2020 at 05:17 AM.

Sales totals for September are up!

Close race this month!

This month's solicitations will be posted soon, followed shortly by a reward points update!

Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'