View Poll Results: Can Jean & Emma Be Friends?

Voters
136. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

59 43.38%
  • No

77 56.62%
Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 LastLast

Wow, just wow that's even more messed up than the Longshot/Dazzler/Shatterstar loop or connection (I suggest day drinking while reading how that storyline ended up)
    Meet the new Blu_Spyder,
    same as the old Arachne_Azure

"If Life doesn't give you some sugar to go with the lemons
    your lemonade is gonna suck
    "

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

no no no and did I say no.. they could never. Jean would be a complete fool.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

I always enjoyed reading them together, they have a really good chemistry. Many good interactions came from them.

As for friends i dont think so, but that doesn´t mean they have to be enemies or can´t work together.

It depends what the future holds. I personally think it's possible for them to become friends, especially if they continue into the future fighting for a common cause. I love Emma, but I have to admit the potential friendship of Jean and Emma, mostly depends on Emma herself and her willingness to meet Jean half way. If Emma refuses to be willing to discuss their differences and resistant to any criticism I can't see her and Jean becoming friends. However, if Emma can be open to talking to Jean honestly about things, then yeah I think Jean would meet her half way to start finding some things in common.

I will completely admit that Jean is a person who is willing to give people a chance, she would probably need to see that Emma is at least making some effort to foster peace between them.

I am curious already about Emma's relationship with the X-Men in Dawn of X. If she is acting as the wealthy industrialist who keeps the Mutant Nation supplied then she is probably a member of the ruling council which means she probably interacts with Scott, Jean, Ororro, Logan, etc... on a regular basis.

Of course they can! but thats "boring" i see them as a good cup bad cup duo.

Something like getting the job done team. I mean Jean is the King Kong of the Psychics. but Emma is the Leonardo Davinci of them one is all power the other all skills. together oh man..

Also the feud is based of Summers sex parts. the x men are like the college everyone has make out with anyone. i mean

Scott > Jean> AU Ororo > Emma > Lee Forester > Revanche > Maddie
    Jean> Angel > Mastermind > The guy of Wildcats >Logan

etc.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkMagnus View Post
    Of course they can! but thats "boring" i see them as a good cup bad cup duo.

Something like getting the job done team. I mean Jean is the King Kong of the Psychics. but Emma is the Leonardo Davinci of them one is all power the other all skills. together oh man..

Also the feud is based of Summers sex parts. the x men are like the college everyone has make out with anyone. i mean

Scott > Jean> AU Ororo > Emma > Lee Forester > Revanche > Maddie
    Jean> Angel > Mastermind > The guy of Wildcats >Logan

etc.
    Angel, Grifter, Logan much less Mastermind counts. kisses doesn't count as relationships

BANNED

Nope, nope, nope. Emma tired to screw Jean and at the end Emma was just a rebound, Jean came back and Cyclops didn't even look at Emma, lol.

Uagh, I dislike the idea of characters passing around like nothing. Makes all their feelings look insignificant. Less partners is better. Characters aren't better for having sex with as many people as posible, they are probably worse for that, uagh.

Yes. I think if two people come from a place that they really want to be friends because each truly think they can add something to each others life at that point in it that it's possible. People change. But i don't think if you were friends in the past and shared the same history you can go back.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Yes. I think if two people come from a place that they really want to be friends because each truly think they can add something to each others life at that point in it that it's possible. People change. But i don't think if you were friends in the past and shared the same history you can go back.
    As long as one of them ends up with Scott, they can never be friends and its highly likely that Jean will be with him. I cant see Emma wanting to be around them nor torture herself listening to girlfriend Jean gushing with happiness about him. On the flipside, I cant see Jean trusting Emma with intimate details about her life and relationship. These are things that friends share and it would be hurtful for either to engage with Scott in the picture.

Quote Originally Posted by CuteNimrod View Post
    Nope, nope, nope. Emma tired to screw Jean and at the end Emma was just a rebound, Jean came back and Cyclops didn't even look at Emma, lol.

Uagh, I dislike the idea of characters passing around like nothing. Makes all their feelings look insignificant. Less partners is better. Characters aren't better for having sex with as many people as posible, they are probably worse for that, uagh.
    That's more than a little judgmental, IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    It depends what the future holds. I personally think it's possible for them to become friends, especially if they continue into the future fighting for a common cause. I love Emma, but I have to admit the potential friendship of Jean and Emma, mostly depends on Emma herself and her willingness to meet Jean half way. If Emma refuses to be willing to discuss their differences and resistant to any criticism I can't see her and Jean becoming friends. However, if Emma can be open to talking to Jean honestly about things, then yeah I think Jean would meet her half way to start finding some things in common.

I will completely admit that Jean is a person who is willing to give people a chance, she would probably need to see that Emma is at least making some effort to foster peace between them.

I am curious already about Emma's relationship with the X-Men in Dawn of X. If she is acting as the wealthy industrialist who keeps the Mutant Nation supplied then she is probably a member of the ruling council which means she probably interacts with Scott, Jean, Ororro, Logan, etc... on a regular basis.
    Emma never felt bad about what she did to jean and later about Jean being dead. she was damn happy that jean was death and if she could she would keep Jean dead.
    Emma will never apologize to Jean, because she never felt bad abou tit and would do it again

There isn't any basis for a friendship here.

Sure they can. All it takes is a slumber party with s’mores and homemade iced tea, connect four, binge-watching Henry Cavill movies and a rousing game of “never have I ever” and they’ll be besties.

Although come to think of it, “never have I ever” could potentially lead to trouble here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Yer bonkers and you need a sandwich.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    As long as one of them ends up with Scott, they can never be friends and its highly likely that Jean will be with him. I cant see Emma wanting to be around them nor torture herself listening to girlfriend Jean gushing with happiness about him. On the flipside, I cant see Jean trusting Emma with intimate details about her life and relationship. These are things that friends share and it would be hurtful for either to engage with Scott in the picture.
    I don't think so. That just sounds like such a petty way to live. I think that would only be the case if a person still has feelings but if one of them has moved on truly i don't think it would be that big of a deal in the grand scheme of things.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

MXAAGVNIEETRO IS RIGHT MyriVerse's Avatar

No X-Man can be friends with Emma. Period.
    f/k/a The Black Guardian
    COEXIST | NOEXIST
    ShadowcatMagikДаякѕтая Sto☈mDustMercury MonetRachelSage
    MagnetoNightcrawlerColossusRockslideBeastXavier

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    I don't think so. That just sounds like such a petty way to live. I think that would only be the case if a person still has feelings but if one of them has moved on truly i don't think it would be that big of a deal in the grand scheme of things.
    Its not petty; its true to life. Neither women has moved on and with those feelings still there, its not a healthy situation to to be in