Page 21 of 101 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324253171 ... LastLast

Pleased to announce that new plotter Kalai has a second title! Coming soon...

CITY OF X
    BEHOLD, A NEW DAWN OF HOMO SUPERIOR!
    Plot: KALAI
    Writer: AL EWING
    Artist: MARK BROOKS / CHRIS BACHALO
    Pitch: In this new age of X, the mutants fight not only with their fist but with their minds.
    Take down a sentinel factory, not with force, but with money.
    Not to buy the factory, no, that’s too easy, buyout the sentinel program and make those bastards go bankrupt.
    We can build better robots than human, and we can outsell them.
    We are, after all, Homo-Superior.
    The city of Marvels, X-trolopis, an independent coast city.
    Parents send their gifted kids to the city for X-school.
    A rising star of technological wonders, with so much potential (for investments).
    A free port for mutants, made possible by venture capital from around the globe.
    Cast:
    1. Kade Kilgore
    2. Quintavius Quire (Kid Omega)
    3. Joseph (Magneto Clone)
    4. Evan Sabahnur (Apocalypse Clone/Genesis)
    5. Sublime
    6. Zero (Kenji Uedo)
    7. Forge
    8. Fantomex
    9. Brian Braddock (Captain Britain)
    10. Onslaught
    11. Evolutionary
    12. High Evolutionary
    13. Noh-Varr (Marvel Boy)
    Age of Marvels and DC Next Dawn - Monthly Fan Made Solicitation Competitions on these very forums, make your pulls now! Want back story? Check the Wiki!

Well alright!

So these mutants are a thing now? It'll be interesting to see how the added emphasis on the mutant population affects the universe as a whole. I look forward to the new series.

New mutant [heh] title? Crossover time!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

As promised, here are the points!

As you know, 1 point for timely submission, 1 point for making purchases, 2 points for highest sales, 1 point for Halloween Special submission, and 1 point for event tie-ins.

Points for miniseries and event miniseries that have ended return to their parent title. This means that points from CIVIL WAR and CIVIL WAR: HULK were returned to THE MIGHTY THOR, CIVIL WAR: IRON PATRIOTS were returned to THE INVINCIBLE IRON MAN, CIVIL WAR: SORCERERS OF THE STARS were returned to SORCERERS OF THE STARS, CIVIL WAR: THE ULTIMATES were returned to THE ULTIMATES, and CIVIL WAR: THE WINTER SOLDIER were returned to CAPTAIN AMERICA.

Also, 12 points were cashed in from M'BAKU: WARLORD OF WAKANDA for the ““Hope You Survive the Experience” reward x2, adding Red Widow and Viper to the cast.

Reward Points update!

Here is the current official reward points tally. Consider this your punch card, plotters!

AGENTS OF A.R.C.A.N.A.
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

AGENTS OF FURY
    ✪✪

AMAZING FANTASY
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪

CAPTAIN AMERICA
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪

CITY OF X

CIVIL WAR: AGENTS OF A.R.C.A.N.A. vs. UNCANNY X-MEN
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪

FANTASTIC FOUR
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪

INFINITY WATCH

THE INVINCIBLE IRON MAN
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

M'BAKU: WARLORD OF WAKANDA
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

THE MIGHTY THOR
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪

SORCERERS OF THE STARS
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪

THUNDERBOLTS
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

THE ULTIMATES
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪

UNCANNY X-MEN
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪

Lee Stone’s Reserve Points:
    DAREDEVIL
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪
    MOON KNIGHT
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪
    Last edited by Exciter; 10-12-2020 at 11:38 AM.
    Age of Marvels and DC Next Dawn - Monthly Fan Made Solicitation Competitions on these very forums, make your pulls now! Want back story? Check the Wiki!

Quote Originally Posted by Exciter View Post
    As promised, here are the points:
    FANTASTIC FOUR
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪
    Fantastic Four is adding H.E.R.B.I.E. (Highly Engineered Robot Built for Interdimensional Exploration) to its cast and will surrender the points necessary to bring this character into its realm.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptCleghorn View Post
    Fantastic Four is adding H.E.R.B.I.E. (Highly Engineered Robot Built for Interdimensional Exploration) to its cast and will surrender the points necessary to bring this character into its realm.
    Done! Points edited to reflect the 6 point cash-in!

While we're cashing in, I'm also going to edit CAPTAIN AMERICA's points to reflect a 6 point cash-in to add BLACK WIDOW (Natsaha Romanoff) to the cast.

Since we're cashing in points, I'd like to cash in 12 and add Jocasta and Deathlok to Iron Man

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Since we're cashing in points, I'd like to cash in 12 and add Jocasta and Deathlok to Iron Man
    Done and done!

Thanks Ex. Just so you know, I've already had a few references connecting between BP and Iron Man. I plan to increase the cross-pollination between these two titles as well as Agents of Fury. All of my titles will be connected and as you can probably guess, there will eventually be a crossover between all three.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Thanks Ex. Just so you know, I've already had a few references connecting between BP and Iron Man. I plan to increase the cross-pollination between these two titles as well as Agents of Fury. All of my titles will be connected and as you can probably guess, there will eventually be a crossover between all three.
    I’m ready for it!

Random question: what sort of dimensions/realms have we seen visited so far in AoM? For comparisons, think things like Otherworld and the Dark Dimension, not alternate realities.

I'm combing through solicits at the moment, but I'm liable to miss some.

I might be making a chart.

Quote Originally Posted by H-E-D View Post
    Random question: what sort of dimensions/realms have we seen visited so far in AoM? For comparisons, think things like Otherworld and the Dark Dimension, not alternate realities.

I do love charts... so I've got to think.

On my part, obviously there's the Nine Realms of Norse mythology, though I've treated them mostly like planets. Valhalla, however, was a plane of the dead and I imagine Hel to be similar.
    I also had America Chavez immigrate to the United States from the Utopian Parallel.

Limbo has come up as well.

Quote Originally Posted by H-E-D View Post

Ummmm, thanks for pointing out that the FF haven't gone to these places. I may have to do something about that.

And the chart would e a welcome and ambitious project that I look forward to.