Page 24 of 100 FirstFirst ... 142021222324252627283474 ... LastLast

Split them evenly, please.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    Split them evenly, please.
    Even split, coming right up!
    Age of Marvels and DC Next Dawn - Monthly Fan Made Solicitation Competitions on these very forums, make your pulls now! Want back story? Check the Wiki!

So, next month’s solicitations will be posted in the month of December. You know what that means, right?

AOM HOLIDAY SPECIAL #2!

That’s right! As in the past, it will be an anthology one-shot of various stories from our characters with a holiday theme - Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, Winter Solstice, Pancha Ganapati, Bodhi Day, Boxing Day, Yule, Saturnalia, Festivus, the New Year, and whatever else!

If you would like to participate (no pressure, no pressure), send in a short solicitation for inclusion in the book - and since its a holiday, you can go crazy! In-continuity, out of continuity, its a celebration!

And in the spirit of giving, all participants will get an extra reward point for their main titles! Ho ho ho!!!
    Age of Marvels and DC Next Dawn - Monthly Fan Made Solicitation Competitions on these very forums, make your pulls now! Want back story? Check the Wiki!

Just curious, what happens to the points that I did not spend from my books that ended (She-Hulk and Ant-Man/Wasp)?

Quote Originally Posted by KC View Post
    Just curious, what happens to the points that I did not spend from my books that ended (She-Hulk and Ant-Man/Wasp)?
    I unfortunately erased them when the books were cancelled. However, I can do some forensic investigation into this thread though and find how many you last had if you’d like to transfer one of the books’ points to Lionhearts.

Edit: Did a search and found this were the points as of July.

ASTONISHING ANT-MAN AND THE WASP
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪

SENSATIONAL SHE-HULK
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪
    Last edited by Exciter; 11-09-2020 at 05:36 PM.

I want to try and let you know that the plans I have for Hank, Nadia, and Jen are hopefully to your satisfaction. Fantastic Four will become a very different book because of these three (and other stuff). Are you open to PMs asking about characters' histories?

Quote Originally Posted by Exciter View Post
    I unfortunately erased them when the books were cancelled. However, I can do some forensic investigation into this thread though and find how many you last had if you’d like to transfer one of the books’ points to Lionhearts.

Edit: Did a search and found this were the points as of July.

ASTONISHING ANT-MAN AND THE WASP
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪

SENSATIONAL SHE-HULK
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪
    I don't think I will need the points for Lionheart but I might use them in the future if I want to do an ongoing book again. If that's ok?

Quote Originally Posted by CaptCleghorn View Post
    I want to try and let you know that the plans I have for Hank, Nadia, and Jen are hopefully to your satisfaction. Fantastic Four will become a very different book because of these three (and other stuff). Are you open to PMs asking about characters' histories?
    By all means, PM me. I am happy to answer any questions you might have.

I don't think I will need the points for Lionheart but I might use them in the future if I want to do an ongoing book again. If that's ok?
    Certainly. Or even alternatively, I could add the points from AMatW to Lionhearts and keep the She-Hulk points in reserve if you ever want to pick up a second title.

Certainly. Or even alternatively, I could add the points from AMatW to Lionhearts and keep the She-Hulk points in reserve if you ever want to pick up a second title.
    That's a good idea, let's do that.

That's a good idea, let's do that.
    Consider it done!

I got lazy with this and left out a handful I was planning on including. And I didn't fix the positioning of the labels at all. So, it's kinda sloppy. But here it is: a sampling of the Cascade. Full sized version here.

Quote Originally Posted by H-E-D View Post
    I got lazy with this and left out a handful I was planning on including. And I didn't fix the positioning of the labels at all. So, it's kinda sloppy. But here it is: a sampling of the Cascade. Full sized version here.
    This is Hickmany greatness! Well done.

This is Hickmany greatness! Well done.
    Hickmany? I can dig that word.

Also, excellent work by H-E-D.

Quote Originally Posted by H-E-D View Post

Very nice work .