Page 35 of 100 FirstFirst ... 253132333435363738394585 ... LastLast
    Spectacular Member randomideaguy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CaptCleghorn View Post
    So the Star Wars books are ongoing? Very Cool. Except, of course, on Alderaan (too soon?).
    So the old Marvel comics did a movie per six issues. So definitely plans until 18 issues in I suppose. After that, who knows? My third idea was “Star Wars: The Next Generation” set 100 years in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by randomideaguy View Post
    So the old Marvel comics did a movie per six issues. So definitely plans until 18 issues in I suppose. After that, who knows? My third idea was “Star Wars: The Next Generation” set 100 years in the future.
    As a Trekkie, Star Wars: TNG was how I referred to The Force Awakens. I do think some Trek/Wars rivalry has a place here at AOM-NU.

As a Trekkie, Star Wars: TNG was how I referred to The Force Awakens. I do think some Trek/Wars rivalry has a place here at AOM-NU.
    I think they licensed both. Didn’t the X-Men team up with the Enterprise? Or was that a fever dream?

I think they licensed both. Didn’t the X-Men team up with the Enterprise? Or was that a fever dream?

Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

In fact, nx01a will be brining us some licensed Trek in May (June solicitations) with his issue of the round-robin Amazing Adult Fantasy.

Sales totals for last month are up!

New solicitations and reward point updates coming soon!
    Last edited by Exciter; 04-01-2021 at 01:34 PM.
    Age of Marvels and DC Next Dawn - Monthly Fan Made Solicitation Competitions on these very forums, make your pulls now! Want back story? Check the Wiki!

Quote Originally Posted by Exciter View Post
    In fact, nx01a will be brining us some licensed Trek in May (June solicitations) with his issue of the round-robin Amazing Adult Fantasy.

New solicitations and reward point updates coming soon!
    Are we still emphasizing the "Adult" part of the title? I may be slightly embarrassed when solicits are released.

Are we still emphasizing the "Adult" part of the title? I may be slightly embarrassed when solicits are released.
    Lol okay, I was thinking that too. Funny at first but then the magic wears off. Lets drop it and go back to just "AMAZING FANTASY!"
    Age of Marvels and DC Next Dawn - Monthly Fan Made Solicitation Competitions on these very forums, make your pulls now! Want back story? Check the Wiki!

Quote Originally Posted by Exciter View Post
    Lol okay, I was thinking that too. Funny at first but then the magic wears off. Lets drop it and go back to just "AMAZING FANTASY!"
    Does Logan's Ruun need a rewrite?

Does Logan's Ruun need a rewrite?
    All I have to do is remove the word "adult," the adult spirit can remain!

Join us for the return of Marvel's Amazing Fantasy! Its new mission, to present tales of Marvel's licensed properties. Up first is Logan's Run where...

guest starring...

Action Figure not available everywhere.

NEW SOLICITATIONS ARE UP!

Registers open!

CaptCleghorn's collected editions of Fantastic Four inspired me to go back and reprint some really old stuff from AOM's past. Its just for some nostalgic fun, no points, and this might also give me some inspiration to update the wiki. The first example of this is the COLD-BLOODED LIZARD OMNIBUS, on sale now. Hope its a blast from the past!

If anyone else wants to do some reprints of classic material in the future, feel free!
    Last edited by Exciter; 04-02-2021 at 08:35 AM.

Reward Points update!

Here is the current official reward points tally. Consider this your punch card, plotters!

Remember, you will get:
    *1 point for turning your monthly solicitation for the title in on time
    *1 point to each title you plot when you make your monthly purchases
    *2 points for being the highest selling title that month.

AGENTS OF A.R.C.A.N.A.
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪

AGENTS OF FURY
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

BLACK PANTHER: KING OF WAKANDA
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪

CAPTAIN AMERICA
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪

FANTASTIC FOUR
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪

HULK IN HELL
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪

INFINITY WATCH
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪

THE INVINCIBLE IRON MAN
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪

LIONHEARTS
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪

THE MIGHTY THOR
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

NEW GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

PETER PARKER, THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

SORCERERS OF THE STARS
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

STAR WARS: LEGACY
    ✪✪

STAR WARS: TALES OF THE JEDI
    ✪✪

THUNDERBOLTS
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪

THE ULTIMATES
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪

UNCANNY X-MEN
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪

Lee Stone’s Reserve Points:
    DAREDEVIL
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪
    MOON KNIGHT
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪

KC's Reserve Points:
    SENSATIONAL SHE-HULK
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪

AMAZING FANTASY SCHEDULE
    Next Month: nx10a (STAR TREK)
    Then: Exciter (KISS)
    Future volunteers accepted!
    Last edited by Exciter; 04-22-2021 at 12:20 PM.

Spinning out of SORCERERS OF THE STARS, prepare for a huge line-wide event starting Next Month from the mind of H-E-D! Prepare yourselves for....

Annihilus still has his mind set on "reclaiming" the Positive-Matter Universe for the Negative Zone, but this time he's using a different tactic! He's acquired a mysterious source of Anti-Magic (the Negative Zone's counterpart to our Positive-Matter Universe’s Arcane and Dark Magic), infusing it into his Cosmic Control Rod! Using this in conjunction with the N-Zone's counterpart to the Power Cosmic – the Force Opposite – he unleashes the Negation Wave!

This is the threat that Adam Warlock foresaw, that led him to orchestrate intergalactic crises to spur preparation in SORCERORS OF THE STARS. It wasn't enough.

From the Crunch – the border between the Negative Zone and our Universe – a wave of Anti-Magic begins to spread across the Universe, converting it to Anti-Matter and assimilating it into the Negative Zone! But that isn't all. The border between the two universes isn't so clear-cut as previously believed. Pockets of Anti-Magic corruption begin to spread at random all throughout the universe – including on Earth itself! In these pockets, Annihilus' forces run rampant. The kicker? The potent combination of Anti-Magic and Force Opposite negates superhuman abilities!

In addition to his usual insectoid Annihilation Wave troops, we have the return of Ravenous as a member of the Lawbringers, a mysterious race powerful with Anti-Magic capabilities and names like Qztr, Lkqr, Qryn, Bcrm, Blyq, Xxtr. But they also assume other names, like... Miranda Cross. They usually work alone.

Your Tie-In Hook: Annihilus's goons are in town, and your characters powers aren't working! The exception is, of course, technology, and magic.

Rules

The story will be told in a Four-Issue Event Miniseries called NEGATION plotted by H-E-D. This will be where the primary story unfolds. During that time, all other plotters are invited to tie-in with their own books. This can be accomplished in the following ways:

(1) Directly. Your book’s monthly solicitation can tie-in to the events of Negation. The solicitation would look like “BOOK X #18 *Negation Tie-In*.” All plotters who do this will get one extra reward point for their book.

(2) Stand Alone Tie-Ins. If you don’t want to interrupt the flow of your normal series, you can do a tie-in mini-series (or one shot) of your own. It would be a separate, and second, solicitation submitted using characters you already control and would look like “NEGATION: CHARACTER/TEAM X #1.” Normal miniseries rules will apply, with the book able to independently earn reward points through the normal ways. Those points will go to the normal title when the miniseries ends (or, if it's a one-shot, the next month).

(3) You can do both those things.

Of course, you don’t have to participate at all if you don’t want to. But, c’mon, it’ll be fun!

You probably know how real Marvel tie-ins work, and I encourage creativity, but remember that the main story will unfold in the Negation book itself. So don’t kill Annihilus or resolve any plot points from that book in your tie-in but instead focus on what your characters are doing in the midst of this event. Coordination is encouraged!

I know I just jumped in but I think it would be funny to have SW characters and they're also fictional characters in the Marvel Universe. So like Spider-Man sees some dudes running down a hallway and he's just like "Was that... Han Solo?"

I know I just jumped in but I think it would be funny to have SW characters and they're also fictional characters in the Marvel Universe. So like Spider-Man sees some dudes running down a hallway and he's just like "Was that... Han Solo?"
    Anything can happen in the Age of Marvels. Though it’s not without precedent, as they do this over at DC a lot. I recall in Doomsday Clock, Batman and Co. were fictional characters in the Watchman universe.