Page 43 of 100 FirstFirst ... 333940414243444546475393 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by H-E-D View Post
    When I say that Negation’s finale is huge, I mean that my first draft of the solicit was too long to send at a single PM!

I’m going to try to make it a little more... concise, without cutting anything out. Stay tuned, True Believers!
    Your metaphorical wallets won’t be able to repel a solicitation of this magnitude!
    Age of Marvels and DC Next Dawn - Monthly Fan Made Solicitation Competitions on these very forums, make your pulls now! Want back story? Check the Wiki!

New solicitations are up!
    https://community.cbr.com/showthread...-Solicitations

Registers open!
    Age of Marvels and DC Next Dawn - Monthly Fan Made Solicitation Competitions on these very forums, make your pulls now! Want back story? Check the Wiki!

BANNED

When I say that Negation’s finale is huge, I mean that my first draft of the solicit was too long to send at a single PM!

I’m going to try to make it a little more... concise, without cutting anything out. Stay tuned, True Believers!
    Sounds exciting!

Kieron Gillen and Jamie McKelvie are requested to be creators for a new book in AOM-NU debuting in next month's October Solicits. Should this work out and no one complains, Kelly Sue DeConnick and Tom Grummett will be released from their servitude, errrr, contract.
    I’ll don the mask and wear the cape
    If I am super, how can I wait?

Quote Originally Posted by CaptCleghorn View Post
    Kieron Gillen and Jamie McKelvie are requested to be creators for a new book in AOM-NU debuting in next month's October Solicits. Should this work out and no one complains, Kelly Sue DeConnick and Tom Grummett will be released from their servitude, errrr, contract.
    Let any who object speak now, or forever hold your peace!

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by CaptCleghorn View Post
    After holding onto the Kieron Gillen claim for 2+ years for Ultimates, I’m more than happy to see somebody take up the name! So to speak. And obviously, love Jamie as well. Color me intrigued!

Oh, Thunderbolts will be spending the points required to buy the Apocalypse Twins. Not sure if that’s a two-for-one deal situation or not.

I had fun with them in the previous universe. Enjoy.
    Still looking to get hold of their daddy once you're done with him. Love me some Archangel.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    I had fun with them in the previous universe. Enjoy.
    Still looking to get hold of their daddy once you're done with him. Love me some Archangel.
    Well, after you lent me Annihilus, I could certainly return the favor and lend you Archangel! Or, we could do a crossover of some sort. Just let me know!

I’ve opened up room in my PM inbox by the way.
    Last edited by H-E-D; 08-08-2021 at 05:10 PM.

Oh, Thunderbolts will be spending the points required to buy the Apocalypse Twins. Not sure if that’s a two-for-one deal situation or not.
    I can’t imagine one without the other, so I think that’s a group deal! Will be reflected on the upcoming points tally!

Hey Ex, I'd like to cash in points from Black Panther and add Medusa of the Inhumans to the cast

I was struck by a bit of ol’ fashion ADHD hyperfocus this evening, and thus the Wiki has been given some love! We’ve got complete archives of Personamanx’s legacy titles, Runaways and Marvel Swimsuit Special, as well as up to date archives of nx10a’s best-sellers, Agents of ARCANA and Uncanny X-Men! The complete archive of my own Ultimates has been compiled as well. Additionally, the archives for our three events so far have been updated; Civil War, One More Day, and Negation have completed archives for all independent mini-series and one-shots.

Thank you and your ADHD!
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Hey Ex, I'd like to cash in points from Black Panther and add Medusa of the Inhumans to the cast
    Will do!

Also happy to announce that you are making DARK INTELLIGENCE into an in-going!

DARK INTELLIGENCE
    Writer: ED BRUBAKER
    Artist: STEVE EPTING
    Plotter: MARVELL2100
    Cast: Villains from Agents of Fury, Black Panther and Iron Man plus newly created characters in rotating stories.
    Concept: "Forget your so-called heroes, you don't need them. You may not like the things we do or how we get things done. You may even call us villains in some misguided notion of good and evil. But make no mistake, we are the ones who will protect you and save the Earth! All that we ask for is your complete and utter obedience!"

Points allocations will be in the next update which I promise is coming soon!

I was struck by a bit of ol’ fashion ADHD hyperfocus this evening, and thus the Wiki has been given some love! We’ve got complete archives of Personamanx’s legacy titles, Runaways and Marvel Swimsuit Special, as well as up to date archives of nx10a’s best-sellers, Agents of ARCANA and Uncanny X-Men! The complete archive of my own Ultimates has been compiled as well. Additionally, the archives for our three events so far have been updated; Civil War, One More Day, and Negation have completed archives for all independent mini-series and one-shots.
    Bless your wiki editorial fervor!

Quote Originally Posted by Exciter View Post
    Will do!

Also happy to announce that you are making DARK INTELLIGENCE into an in-going!

DARK INTELLIGENCE
    Writer: ED BRUBAKER
    Artist: STEVE EPTING
    Plotter: MARVELL2100
    Cast: Villains from Agents of Fury, Black Panther and Iron Man plus newly created characters in rotating stories.
    Concept: "Forget your so-called heroes, you don't need them. You may not like the things we do or how we get things done. You may even call us villains in some misguided notion of good and evil. But make no mistake, we are the ones who will protect you and save the Earth! All that we ask for is your complete and utter obedience!"

Points allocations will be in the next update which I promise is coming soon!
    Thank you very much! All I can say is that villains around the world have been waiting for a book like this!