Page 44 of 101 FirstFirst ... 344041424344454647485494 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by H-E-D View Post
    I was struck by a bit of ol’ fashion ADHD hyperfocus this evening, and thus the Wiki has been given some love! We’ve got complete archives of Personamanx’s legacy titles, Runaways and Marvel Swimsuit Special, as well as up to date archives of nx10a’s best-sellers, Agents of ARCANA and Uncanny X-Men! The complete archive of my own Ultimates has been compiled as well. Additionally, the archives for our three events so far have been updated; Civil War, One More Day, and Negation have completed archives for all independent mini-series and one-shots.
    Thanks for working on the Wiki!

Reward Points update!

Here is the current official reward points tally. Consider this your punch card, plotters!

Remember, you will get:
    *1 point for turning your monthly solicitation for the title in on time
    *1 point to each title you plot when you make your monthly purchases
    *2 points for being the highest selling title that month.
    *1 Point for Event tie-in

Other changes:
    6 points from THUNDERBOLTS to recruit the Apocalypse Twins (Uriel, Eimin)
    6 points from BLACK PANTHER to recruit Medusa (Inhumans).
    20 points from IRON MAN for additional ongoing DARK INTELLIGENCE.

NEGATION #1
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪

AGENTS OF A.R.C.A.N.A.
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

AGENTS OF FURY
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

BLACK PANTHER: KING OF WAKANDA
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

CAPTAIN AMERICA
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

DEADPOOL
    ✪✪

FANTASTIC FOUR
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

GHOST RIDER: DAMNATION
    ✪✪

HULK IN NEGATION
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

INFINITY WATCH
    ✪✪✪✪

THE INVINCIBLE IRON MAN
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

LIONHEARTS
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪

THE MIGHTY THOR
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

NEGATION: DARK INTELLIGENCE
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

NEGATION: FANTASTIC FOUR
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

NEGATION: THE HOME FRONT
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

NEGATION: INFINITY WATCH
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

NEGATION: INSECTICIDE SQUAD
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

NEGATION: NEW GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

NEGATION: WAR
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

NEW GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪

PETER PARKER, THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

SORCERERS OF THE STARS
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

STAR WARS: LEGACY
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪

STAR WARS: TALES OF THE JEDI
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪

THUNDERBOLTS
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

THE ULTIMATES
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪

UNCANNY X-MEN
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪

Lee Stone’s Reserve Points:
    DAREDEVIL
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪
    MOON KNIGHT
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪

KC's Reserve Points:
    SENSATIONAL SHE-HULK
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪

Who wants to volunteer for a month to plot our rotating title, AMAZING FANTASY? It is about any outside property Marvel has ever licensed!

AMAZING FANTASY SCHEDULE
    Next Month: Marvell2100
    Then: ???
    Future volunteers accepted!
    Last edited by Exciter; 08-14-2021 at 06:57 AM.
    Age of Marvels and DC Next Dawn - Monthly Fan Made Solicitation Competitions on these very forums, make your pulls now! Want back story? Check the Wiki!

Sorry for the delay in getting the reward point updates up, I’ve been unusually busy!
    Age of Marvels and DC Next Dawn - Monthly Fan Made Solicitation Competitions on these very forums, make your pulls now! Want back story? Check the Wiki!

Quote Originally Posted by Exciter View Post
    Reward Points update!

Here is the current official reward points tally. Consider this your punch card, plotters!

Remember, you will get:
    *1 point for turning your monthly solicitation for the title in on time
    *1 point to each title you plot when you make your monthly purchases
    *2 points for being the highest selling title that month.
    *1 Point for Event tie-in

Other changes:
    6 points from THUNDERBOLTS to recruit the Apocalypse Twins (Uriel, Eimin)
    6 points from BLACK PANTHER to recruit Medusa (Inhumans).
    20 points from IRON MAN for additional ongoing DARK INTELLIGENCE.

NEGATION #1
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪

AGENTS OF A.R.C.A.N.A.
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

AGENTS OF FURY
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

BLACK PANTHER: KING OF WAKANDA
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

CAPTAIN AMERICA
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

DEADPOOL
    ✪✪

FANTASTIC FOUR
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

GHOST RIDER: DAMNATION
    ✪✪

HULK IN NEGATION
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

INFINITY WATCH
    ✪✪✪✪

THE INVINCIBLE IRON MAN
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

LIONHEARTS
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪

THE MIGHTY THOR
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪

NEGATION: DARK INTELLIGENCE
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

NEGATION: FANTASTIC FOUR
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

NEGATION: THE HOME FRONT
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

NEGATION: INFINITY WATCH
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

NEGATION: INSECTICIDE SQUAD
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

NEGATION: NEW GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

NEGATION: WAR
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

NEW GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪

PETER PARKER, THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

SORCERERS OF THE STARS
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

STAR WARS: LEGACY
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪

STAR WARS: TALES OF THE JEDI
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪

THUNDERBOLTS
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

THE ULTIMATES
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪

UNCANNY X-MEN
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪

Lee Stone’s Reserve Points:
    DAREDEVIL
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪
    MOON KNIGHT
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪

KC's Reserve Points:
    SENSATIONAL SHE-HULK
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪

Who wants to volunteer for a month to plot our rotating title, AMAZING FANTASY? It is about any outside property Marvel has ever licensed!

AMAZING FANTASY SCHEDULE
    Next Month: ???
    Then: ???
    Future volunteers accepted!
    Thanks for the update Ex.

Put me down for Oct. for Amazing Fantasy.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Thanks for the update Ex.

Put me down for Oct. for Amazing Fantasy.
    Happy to do so!

HULK IN NEGATION #4 – The real question is: what will Hulk be In next?
    Happy to answer that question!

THE MIGHTY THOR will be cashing in 12 points for the “Minfinity Gauntlet” reward to plot an additional 4-issue Miniseries:

HULK IN THE MOB
    Plotter: Exciter
    Writer: Brian Azzarello
    Artist: John Romita, Jr.
    Plot: Hulk.... is the mob! Or, rather, Joseph "Joe Fixit" Fixitelli is.
    Miniseries characters: Silvermane (Silvio Manfredi), Blackwing (Joseph Manfredi), Hammerhead, Caesar Cicero, Man Mountain Marko

At last we have a fitting successor to Fantastic Four. At least my Mom thinks so.

Fsquared.jpg
    I’ll don the mask and wear the cape
    If I am super, how can I wait?

Quote Originally Posted by CaptCleghorn View Post
    At last we have a fitting successor to Fantastic Four. At least my Mom thinks so.

Fsquared.jpg
    I agree with your mom! Hail F2!

Quote Originally Posted by CaptCleghorn View Post
    But what book will your mom be plotting?

Default Afterword

With issue #4 in, we can officially call it a wrap on Negation! I’m happy to have delivered this extra-sized event on time (mostly) and under-budget (aka for free).

I’m immensely grateful to everyone that read the series. A big thank you to everyone who wrote tie-ins! It was a lot of premise, with a fair amount of off-the-beaten-path properties mixed in. I have now officially tricked all of you into writing CrossGen fanfiction! I’m guessing you never expected to be doing that.

Special thanks goes to nx01a, who loaned me Annihilus on the condition I not break him, and who did not offer any complaints when I ended up doing exactly that. (I fixed him! He might know Kung-fu now!)

As always, I’m tremendously impressed by the work Exciter does for us. On top of this massive event, I also dropped *two* additional anthologies on him with little warning. You all might not know this, but we actually first did collaborative fiction together a literal decade ago! So, thank you, Gurt (as I first knew him), for always being willing to pick up my nonsense and run with it.

Negation marks the end of a long-form story I’ve been telling since I joined AOM, back with Sorcerers of the Stars #1. Now, did I always know how exactly this was going to end? Hell no. In fact, I was originally going to end SotS at issue #17! When I realized that a legacy #25 was in sight due to the Civil War tie-ins, I pushed it to #21. Then I realized that those extra few issues could be the on-ramp to something bigger... and the rest is history.

I have made you all roll with some true nugu pulls during this odyssey. Obviously, we had CrossGen coming in strong. But there was also Crystar! Futura! Krugarr! The Master of the Sun! And that’s not even mentioning the stuff in Ultimates.

I’d also like to add that I was actually the first to propose a Annihilation sequel involving a malevolent magical threat that can attack from anywhere, Al Ewing, if you’re listening.

If this all seems to have an elegiacal tone to it, that’s because I’m probably not going to be as involved for the foreseeable future as I have been until now. Speaking truthfully, I’m tired!

I have ADHD, which basically means I alternate between all my focus being on a project, and having no focus at all. I’ve relied on hyperfocusing to get a *lot* of my solicits done — I actually wrote the first 16 issues or so of both Ultimates and SotS within a few weeks on submitting the first issues to this project! But it’s not something I can rely on, which is why for the past year or so I’ve been a little spotty.

To confirm what I’ve said before: my tenure on both Sorcerers of the Stars and The Ultimates has come to a close. I’m officially letting go of all my claims for SotS. (I’m still sorting through the cast of Ultimates and Negation, to who I’ll hold onto for my next project). I leave AOM Cosmic in the very able hands of kalai!

But what book will your mom be plotting?
    My Mom's dream book would be a Kojak/Smurfs crossover.

With issue #4 in, we can officially call it a wrap on Negation! I’m happy to have delivered this extra-sized event on time (mostly) and under-budget (aka for free).

I’m immensely grateful to everyone that read the series. A big thank you to everyone who wrote tie-ins! It was a lot of premise, with a fair amount of off-the-beaten-path properties mixed in. I have now officially tricked all of you into writing CrossGen fanfiction! I’m guessing you never expected to be doing that.

Special thanks goes to nx01a, who loaned me Annihilus on the condition I not break him, and who did not offer any complaints when I ended up doing exactly that. (I fixed him! He might know Kung-fu now!)

As always, I’m tremendously impressed by the work Exciter does for us. On top of this massive event, I also dropped *two* additional anthologies on him with little warning. You all might not know this, but we actually first did collaborative fiction together a literal decade ago! So, thank you, Gurt (as I first knew him), for always being willing to pick up my nonsense and run with it.

Negation marks the end of a long-form story I’ve been telling since I joined AOM, back with Sorcerers of the Stars #1. Now, did I always know how exactly this was going to end? Hell no. In fact, I was originally going to end SotS at issue #17! When I realized that a legacy #25 was in sight due to the Civil War tie-ins, I pushed it to #21. Then I realized that those extra few issues could be the on-ramp to something bigger... and the rest is history.

I have made you all roll with some true nugu pulls during this odyssey. Obviously, we had CrossGen coming in strong. But there was also Crystar! Futura! Krugarr! The Master of the Sun! And that’s not even mentioning the stuff in Ultimates.

I’d also like to add that I was actually the first to propose a Annihilation sequel involving a malevolent magical threat that can attack from anywhere, Al Ewing, if you’re listening.

If this all seems to have an elegiacal tone to it, that’s because I’m probably not going to be as involved for the foreseeable future as I have been until now. Speaking truthfully, I’m tired!

I have ADHD, which basically means I alternate between all my focus being on a project, and having no focus at all. I’ve relied on hyperfocusing to get a *lot* of my solicits done — I actually wrote the first 16 issues or so of both Ultimates and SotS within a few weeks on submitting the first issues to this project! But it’s not something I can rely on, which is why for the past year or so I’ve been a little spotty.

To confirm what I’ve said before: my tenure on both Sorcerers of the Stars and The Ultimates has come to a close. I’m officially letting go of all my claims for SotS. (I’m still sorting through the cast of Ultimates and Negation, to who I’ll hold onto for my next project). I leave AOM Cosmic in the very able hands of kalai!
    I thank you for your tremendous effort in bringing your imagination to light for our reading pleasure. I do look forward to your next project.

We love you H-E-D! I think it’s safe to say Negation was the most ambitious Event we’ve had for sheer scope and breath - and you nailed it! Plus you stuck the landing (something actual comic pros should take note of given most events for the past decade!).

I look forward to your next inspiration!

Congratulations on pulling everything off!

We weren't negated! Neither was the quality of the event!
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'