Page 57 of 101 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167 ... LastLast

And the stars of Crisis on Infroginite Earths...

beavisandbutthead01.jpgrocko02.jpgRenAndStimpy01.jpg

I can't wait. Mostly cause I got a solicitation to write up and creators to finalize.
    I’ll don the mask and wear the cape
    If I am super, how can I wait?

Quote Originally Posted by CaptCleghorn View Post
    And the stars of Crisis on Infroginite Earths...

beavisandbutthead01.jpgrocko02.jpgRenAndStimpy01.jpg

I can't wait. Mostly cause I got a solicitation to write up and creators to finalize.
    The power of the 90s compels you!
    Age of Marvels and DC Next Dawn - Monthly Fan Made Solicitation Competitions on these very forums, make your pulls now! Want back story? Check the Wiki!

Rather than tallying sales today and/or posting new solicitations for AOM and Next Dawn, I’m going to give everyone a bit more time to make purchases and/or submit solicitations.

I know it’s the New Year, so it’s more chaotic than most monthly turnovers. I also know a lot of people are dealing with stuff, too. Me personally, after over 15 months of the Quarantine Special, finally tested positive for Covid (like roughly half of New York, seemingly). I’m fine but was definitely hoping we wouldn’t need to have Quarantine Special Volume 2…
    Age of Marvels and DC Next Dawn - Monthly Fan Made Solicitation Competitions on these very forums, make your pulls now! Want back story? Check the Wiki!

I'm glad you're OK. Do you know if you got The Big O? Omicron's impressive virulence is only softened by its apparently lower death/serious illness rates.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    I'm glad you're OK. Do you know if you got The Big O? Omicron's impressive virulence is only softened by its apparently lower death/serious illness rates.
    No clue, but if I were to speculate, I’d say it was Omicron. Apparently that’s 80+% of the new cases here, it was a breakthrough, and it’s basically felt like a cold.

Good.
    I'm going to get my booster next week.
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Good.
    I'm going to get my booster next week.

Quote Originally Posted by Exciter View Post
    Rather than tallying sales today and/or posting new solicitations for AOM and Next Dawn, I’m going to give everyone a bit more time to make purchases and/or submit solicitations.

I know it’s the New Year, so it’s more chaotic than most monthly turnovers. I also know a lot of people are dealing with stuff, too. Me personally, after over 15 months of the Quarantine Special, finally tested positive for Covid (like roughly half of New York, seemingly). I’m fine but was definitely hoping we wouldn’t need to have Quarantine Special Volume 2…
    Wow Ex, thank goodness that you're okay.

Wow. I am sorry this happened to you but I hope you experience a relatively boring and benign case.
    I’ll don the mask and wear the cape
    If I am super, how can I wait?

Spectacular Member

Sorry to hear that, hope you get better soon.

Quote Originally Posted by guanlishabi View Post
    Sorry to hear that, hope you get better soon.
    I'm okay! Quarantine's almost up.

And speaking of up...

Sales totals for last month are up!

New solicitations and reward point updates coming soon!

New solicitations are up!

Registers open!!!

While I had downtime, I assembled a custom 1:18 scale Arkady Rossovich Captain America "Omega Cap" action figure.

I love this lol.

Tentacle Cap has Bucky in bondage. Kinky.

Tentacle Cap has Bucky in bondage. Kinky.
    Can’t absorb life energy any other way!