Page 70 of 100 FirstFirst ... 206066676869707172737480 ... LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 1499

NO MORE THUNDERBOLTS
    Plotter: H-E-D
    Writer: Alex de Campi
    Artist: Carmen Carnero & Gabriel Hardman
    Location: Arlington, Virginia; Washington DC; Zanadu, the Mystic Mountain; Various others, etc
    Concept: Newly appointed Defense Sec. Zemo has thrown the Thunderbolts to the political wolves.
    They are hunted by their replacements, the Redeemers!
    Starring:
    THE THUNDERBOLTS
    1. Songbird (Melissa Gold)
    2. Radioactive Man (Chen Lu)
    3. Archangel (Warren Worthington III)
    4. Troll (Gunna Sijurvald)
    5. Dallas Riordan
    THE REDEEMERS
    6. Colonel Helmut Zemo
    7. Warbird / Moonstone (Karla Sofen)
    8. Scarlet Spider / Agent Carnage (Cletus Kasady)
    9. Atlas / Antlion (Erik Josten)
    10. Mach-X / Beetle (Abner Jenkins)
    11. Techno / Centurius (Noah Black)
    SUPPORTING CAST
    12. Norah Winters
    13. Cameron Hodge

Quote Originally Posted by H-E-D View Post

NO MORE THUNDERBOLTS
    Plotter: H-E-D
    Writer: Alex de Campi
    Artist: Carmen Carnero & Gabriel Hardman
    Location: Arlington, Virginia; Washington DC; Zanadu, the Mystic Mountain; Various others, etc
    Concept: Newly appointed Defense Sec. Zemo has thrown the Thunderbolts to the political wolves.
    They are hunted by their replacements, the Redeemers!
    Starring:
    THE THUNDERBOLTS
    1. Songbird (Melissa Gold)
    2. Radioactive Man (Chen Lu)
    3. Archangel (Warren Worthington III)
    4. Troll (Gunna Sijurvald)
    5. Dallas Riordan
    THE REDEEMERS
    6. Colonel Helmut Zemo
    7. Warbird / Moonstone (Karla Sofen)
    8. Scarlet Spider / Agent Carnage (Cletus Kasady)
    9. Atlas / Antlion (Erik Josten)
    10. Mach-X / Beetle (Abner Jenkins)
    11. Techno / Centurius (Noah Black)
    SUPPORTING CAST
    12. Norah Winters
    13. Cameron Hodge
    Excellent line-up!
    Age of Marvels and DC Next Dawn - Monthly Fan Made Solicitation Competitions on these very forums, make your pulls now! Want back story? Check the Wiki!

Time to cash in!

Since I had fun with him in FEAR ITSELF, I'm going to spend 6 points from CAPTAIN AMERICA to grab Daimon Hellstrom, the Son of Satan!
    I'm also going to cash in another six from CAP to acquire the evil law firm: Landau, Luckman, & Lake.
    Age of Marvels and DC Next Dawn - Monthly Fan Made Solicitation Competitions on these very forums, make your pulls now! Want back story? Check the Wiki!

Agents of A will spend the requisite points to acquire... the Bi-Beast!
    Tremble in fear...
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Excellent purchase! I once considered a whole miniseries about him.

Quote Originally Posted by Exciter View Post
    Excellent purchase! I once considered a whole miniseries about him.
    I shudder to think!
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Uncanny X-Men will cash in the requisite points for Armageddon Man, Humus Sapien, and Brother Nature!

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    Uncanny X-Men will cash in the requisite points for Armageddon Man, Humus Sapien, and Brother Nature!
    No chicpea is safe from Humus Sapien!!! Done.

No chicpea is safe from Humus Sapien!!! Done.
    Obviously, there's another vampire threat and hummus loaded with garlic is necessary for protection. Chickpeas and Garbanzo Beans both with sacrifice for the world's safety.
    I’ll don the mask and wear the cape
    If I am super, how can I wait?

My October solicitations are in.

F² #13
    Peter Parker, the Amazing Spider-Man #20

Sales totals for last month are up!

Thanks to everyone who went on the FEAR ITSELF journey! I hope you enjoyed it and that it will continue to impact the continuity as some of our previous epic events like NEGATION and ONE MORE DAY have! There’s full planets of monsters now stuck in our universe, so feel free to use them!

New solicitations will be up soon, as will reward point adjustments!
    Last edited by Exciter; 09-04-2022 at 07:59 AM.

New Solicitations are up!

Registers are open! Gogogo!

New Solicitations are up!

Registers are open! Gogogo!
    Thank you for all your hard work and I hope you're putting your kid to work helping you.

Mighty Member

Thinking of adding a new title for next month. What do you guys think?

Also now some time has passed, I can give you some of my alternative ideas I had for Deadpool;
    1. I had an idea to crossover with Hawkeye and Spider-Woman at some point, planting seeds for a future title starring all 3 characters (instead, I planted a lot of them towards the end... but I don't want to give too much away).
    2. Impossible Man was originally going to die in every issue (like Kenny from South Park) and be brought back in the next issue with no explanation. However this wouldn't work with Impossible Man.
    3. Two issues were cut from the original plan, these would have been two issues that were very much played out in the same way. They would have been standalone stories where Deadpool's car breaks down and he is stranded on the road. These would have been called "A Middle of the Road Story" and "Another Middle of the Road Story" respectively. They were cut because I couldn't make the concept work within the story and couldn't find anything interesting with them. Another Middle of the Road story would have been the lead into the final few issues. I found a fear itself tie-in to be much more entertaining as a bigger finish.
    4. This is a big one, the last issue would have revealed that the Deadpool we were following all this time was a LMD. It would have been a twist that I felt could have played around with the whole meta idea I was going for such as, is the Deadpool I'm writing about the same as another? And will his life be any different etc? But I vetoed this idea, namely because this isn't the last time I plan to use Deadpool.

Anyway, this has been a nice short dissection into what ideas went away. I may do one of these once I finish Hawkeye and Spider-Woman, but I still got a while on that one yet.

Quote Originally Posted by FFJamie94 View Post
    Thinking of adding a new title for next month. What do you guys think?

Also now some time has passed, I can give you some of my alternative ideas I had for Deadpool;
    1. I had an idea to crossover with Hawkeye and Spider-Woman at some point, planting seeds for a future title starring all 3 characters (instead, I planted a lot of them towards the end... but I don't want to give too much away).
    2. Impossible Man was originally going to die in every issue (like Kenny from South Park) and be brought back in the next issue with no explanation. However this wouldn't work with Impossible Man.
    3. Two issues were cut from the original plan, these would have been two issues that were very much played out in the same way. They would have been standalone stories where Deadpool's car breaks down and he is stranded on the road. These would have been called "A Middle of the Road Story" and "Another Middle of the Road Story" respectively. They were cut because I couldn't make the concept work within the story and couldn't find anything interesting with them. Another Middle of the Road story would have been the lead into the final few issues. I found a fear itself tie-in to be much more entertaining as a bigger finish.
    4. This is a big one, the last issue would have revealed that the Deadpool we were following all this time was a LMD. It would have been a twist that I felt could have played around with the whole meta idea I was going for such as, is the Deadpool I'm writing about the same as another? And will his life be any different etc? But I vetoed this idea, namely because this isn't the last time I plan to use Deadpool.

Anyway, this has been a nice short dissection into what ideas went away. I may do one of these once I finish Hawkeye and Spider-Woman, but I still got a while on that one yet.
    How about do a title called, "Deadpool In The Multiverse of Madness."

That way you can incorporate many of those ideas that you have.
    Last edited by Marvell2100; 09-06-2022 at 12:33 PM.