Page 78 of 101 FirstFirst ... 286874757677787980818288 ... LastLast
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 1501

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainUniverse View Post
    EDIT: Aw, screw it, I'll just leap in headfirst and see where I land! It's more fun that way! I would like to request all of these characters, please! Oh and here's my pitch!

THE ENIGMA CORPS
    Plotter: CaptainUniverse
    Writer: Jim Krueger & Alex Ross
    Artist: Iban Coello
    Concept: An unholy alliance between Mephisto and The Magus in the far future has left several temporally-displaced individuals stranded in a reality not their own!
    Starring:
    THE ENIGMA CORPS!
    1. Prince Wayfinder
    2. Aleta Ogord
    3. Iron Lad (Nathaniel Richards)
    4. Spider-Girl (May "Mayday" Parker)
    5. Cosmic Ghost Rider
    6. Thundra
    SUPPORTING CAST!
    7. Alkinoos
    8. Jill Harper
    9. Immortus
    10. Benjamin Richard Parker
    11. Stinger (Cassie Lang)
    THE BAD GUYS!
    12. Mephisto
    13. The Magus
    Welcome aboard CaptainU!

Astonishing Member CaptainUniverse's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Welcome aboard CaptainU!
    Thank you!
    "The Enigma Force is not a tool to be manipulated by mortals. The Enigma Force comes to those it deems worthy. What temerity, what arrogance, makes you think you are worthy? Have you not all made mistakes? Unforgiveable ones?" - Captain Universe

"Call me an Avenging Angel, Baron, come to safeguard Earth...call me CAPTAIN UNIVERSE!" - Ray Coffin

"You're my heart, Mary Jane Watson...you're my jackpot." - Peter Parker

Thanks, that means a lot, honestly the idea kind a came about while I was looking up images of Peter, MJ and Wayfinder for ComicVine related stuff. Wayfinder really looks like he could have Parker/Watson DNA in him even if he is somewhat far removed from them. Anyways...um, what if I make the Pete/MJ potential future you ended your Amazing Fantasy run with be the same future that Mayday, Ben and Prince Wayfinder hail from? That way, should you decide to have Peter choose his future, they will all be there waiting for him with open arms.

Attachment 126753

Uh oh, Hulk is going to wreck them if Peter doesn't "stake his claim"! LOL!
    Quote Originally Posted by Exciter View Post
    AMAZING FANTASY #15
    FINAL ISSUE!!
    Plot by CAPTCLEGHORN
    In this special final issue, we examine possible futures for our teen-age sensation.
    “THE AMAZING STORY OF SPIDER-MAN RED AND SPIDER-MAN BLUE”
    Written by MARK WAID
    Art by JOHN ROMITA, JR.
    Years from now, young teenage Peter Parker wakes up trapped in a tube. He’s in costume, but it’s an all red version. Escaping, our hero finds an older Spider-Man fighting the good fight in NYC. This Spider-Man,, however, wears a Blue version of the now iconic costume. Our two heroes meet, fight, and eventually talk it out. The conclusion the two come to is one of them is a clone. Which is the clone, and which the original? Both have the scar on Peter’s left knee so that easy check is useless. But what if they’re both clones?
    “PETER MARRIES GWEN”
    Written by JASON LATOUR
    Art by ROBBIE RODRIGUEZ
    The future looks bright for Upcoming scientists Peter Parker and Gwen Stacy. The two High School sweethearts married after getting their bachelor degrees (Peter at Empire State, Gwen at the Air Force Academy.) Peter went on to earn a doctorate and Gwen got an MBA supporting their movement into the world of tech production. The PaceyTech company is one of the major suppliers of tech to the mid 21st century world. BUT, their biggest competitor, Baintronics has hired an old acquaintance of both Peter and Gwen: Otto Octavius, long thought dead in a “final” battle with Spider-man.
    “PETER MARRIES MARY JANE”
    Written by TOM DEFALCO
    Art by RON FRENZ
    Mary Jane Watson Parker has been a successful model, personality, and entrepreneur over the years. Her advocacy campaigns and her fitness routines after the birth of twins (Anna and May, now teenagers) have made her a household name.. Her high school sweetheart Peter teaches science at an NYC community college. Her celebrity status has attracted many invasive and occasionally dangerous “fans”. When she is saved from a recent incident by a young costumed woman calling herself “Spider-Girl, it brings back memories of Peter’s far more active days as a similar hero called Spider-Man. Could this be related? And will Peter once again redon his costume to investigate?
    88 Pgs./ Rated T...$3.99
    This was the solicitation for AF 15 based on three possible futures. It seems that this wouldn't affect your plans much at all. In fact, it fits in well enough so those of us who wisely bought the issue way back when will be able to sell it and retire comfortably.
    I’ll don the mask and wear the cape
    If I am super, how can I wait?

Quote Originally Posted by CaptCleghorn View Post
    This was the solicitation for AF 15 based on three possible futures. It seems that this wouldn't affect your plans much at all. In fact, it fits in well enough so those of us who wisely bought the issue way back when will be able to sell it and retire comfortably.
    Oh yeah, I just need to bring Anna Parker into The Enigma Corps (with your permission, of course) at some point and the Parker Family timeline that starts with Peter and Mary Jane's marriage and ends (or will it? Oooo...) with Prince Wayfinder's epic universe-spanning quest for the mythical Sword in the Star comes together nice and neat. Thanks for posting that!
    Last edited by CaptainUniverse; 12-07-2022 at 02:30 PM.
    "The Enigma Force is not a tool to be manipulated by mortals. The Enigma Force comes to those it deems worthy. What temerity, what arrogance, makes you think you are worthy? Have you not all made mistakes? Unforgiveable ones?" - Captain Universe

"Call me an Avenging Angel, Baron, come to safeguard Earth...call me CAPTAIN UNIVERSE!" - Ray Coffin

Oh yeah, I just need to bring Anna Parker into The Enigma Corps (with your permission, of course) at some point and the Parker Family timeline that starts with Peter and Mary Jane's marriage and ends (or will it? Oooo...) with Prince Wayfinder's epic universe-spanning quest for the mythical Sword in the Star comes together nice and neat. Thanks for posting that!
    The story would have ended with an uncostumed Peter webslinging to catch Spider-Girl to get to the bottom of the situation. Peter had retired after a particularly tragic occurrence causing him to give up the identity. Spider-Girl had started her career to clear Spidey's name. While she has yet to succeed, Peter's spidey-sense is not reacting and he lets the young woman go on her way. without discovering who she is. Anna, May, or both taking turns.

The story would have ended with an uncostumed Peter webslinging to catch Spider-Girl to get to the bottom of the situation. Peter had retired after a particularly tragic occurrence causing him to give up the identity. Spider-Girl had started her career to clear Spidey's name. While she has yet to succeed, Peter's spidey-sense is not reacting and he lets the young woman go on her way. without discovering who she is. Anna, May, or both taking turns.
    Okay, so now that I got a baseline of the events, I can plot out a rough estimate of how much time has passed between ASM #15 and The Enigma Corps #1. Given that the twins now have a little brother, I would normally have to say it's been five years since Amazing Fantasy #15 however I think everything would work better by retconning the five year old Ben as having been there during the events of ASM #15, dramatically decreasing the amount of time that has passed. Then there won't be such a massive gap between her (Mayday) first and second appearance and with that all put in place, I can save the remaining plot elements for later resolution.
    Last edited by CaptainUniverse; 12-07-2022 at 07:25 PM.

Okay, so now that I got a baseline of the events, I can plot out a rough estimate of how much time has passed between ASM #15 and The Enigma Corps #1. Given that the twins now have a little brother, I would normally have to say it's been five years since Amazing Fantasy #15 however I think everything would work better by retconning the five year old Ben as having been there during the events of ASM #15, dramatically decreasing the amount of time that has passed. Then there won't be such a massive gap between her (Mayday) first and second appearance and with that all put in place, I can save the remaining plot elements for later resolution.
    No problem there. The mystery was a teenage Spider-Girl and a young boy didn't fit the profile.

No problem there. The mystery was a teenage Spider-Girl and a young boy didn't fit the profile.
    Nice, then it sounds like liftoff is a go. I have a question, what are the rules on alternate/future versions of characters like Mary Jane and Peter guest-starring for a couple issues? Do we treat them as separate entities from the Peter and Mary Jane in ASM and have them fill slots in the supporting cast section through swap-outs or...?
    Last edited by CaptainUniverse; 12-07-2022 at 07:37 PM.

Nice, then it sounds like liftoff is a go. I have a question, what are the rules on alternate/future versions of characters like Mary Jane and Peter guest-starring for a couple issues? Do we treat them as separate entities from the Peter and Mary Jane in ASM and have them fill slots in the supporting cast section through swap-outs or...?
    All the characters that are drafted to a book belong to that plotter. who has complete control over them. So if you want to have a character that's drafted appear, you'd need permission from the plotter that owns them (in this instance, if you want Spider-Man to appear you'd have to ask CaptCleghorn).

Now there are some "alternate future" versions that are so different that you could draft them as a functionally separate character (e.g., Cosmic Ghost Rider is clearly a different character from the Punisher even though they're both Frank Castle). But if it's just like... Spider-Man a little older, that would belong to the plotter who drafted Spider-Man.

The general idea is that drafting characters is important and gives you sovereignty over that character's story to develop as you see fit. AOM is kind of its own alternate universe, so it wouldn't be special if you had control over Peter Parker then someone else was able to claim, say, Ultimate Peter Parker, since they're basically the same character.
    Age of Marvels and DC Next Dawn - Monthly Fan Made Solicitation Competitions on these very forums, make your pulls now! Want back story? Check the Wiki!

All the characters that are drafted to a book belong to that plotter. who has complete control over them. So if you want to have a character that's drafted appear, you'd need permission from the plotter that owns them (in this instance, if you want Spider-Man to appear you'd have to ask CaptCleghorn).

Now there are some "alternate future" versions that are so different that you could draft them as a functionally separate character (e.g., Cosmic Ghost Rider is clearly a different character from the Punisher even though they're both Frank Castle). But if it's just like... Spider-Man a little older, that would belong to the plotter who drafted Spider-Man.

The general idea is that drafting characters is important and gives you sovereignty over that character's story to develop as you see fit. AOM is kind of its own alternate universe, so it wouldn't be special if you had control over Peter Parker then someone else was able to claim, say, Ultimate Peter Parker, since they're basically the same character.
    Thank you for clarifying that for me, it really, really helps. Especially since I am getting everything organized for what is hopefully a long run of The Enigma Corps.

This is one of the hidden gems in these threads. We get to realize how DC and Marvel need to deal with characters appearing in multiple stories. That helps me appreciate the difficulties some writers face in their story telling. Anyway, the Spidey CaptainUniverse is dealing with is at least 25 years in the future and IMO, out of my hands. Then again, I am sitting, biting my lower lip off wondering what Marvell2100 is going to do with Sue Storm.

This is one of the hidden gems in these threads. We get to realize how DC and Marvel need to deal with characters appearing in multiple stories. That helps me appreciate the difficulties some writers face in their story telling. Anyway, the Spidey CaptainUniverse is dealing with is at least 25 years in the future and IMO, out of my hands. Then again, I am sitting, biting my lower lip off wondering what Marvell2100 is going to do with Sue Storm.
    It is something special, isn't it? I have never tried collaborating with others in this capacity before so getting a feeling/glimpse of what it would kind of be like to be an actual Marvel writer is quite an exciting feeling. Also, having to work out how to reconcile/learn how to work with versions of a character who are at different points in their lives is interesting as well. I will make sure to get your permission to use future Pete and MJ when I do need them in the future, regardless.

Look Forward To The Future...

Dystopias.jpg
    Last edited by CaptainUniverse; 12-08-2022 at 03:51 AM.

Reward Points update!

Here is the current official reward points tally. Consider this your punch card, plotters!

Remember, you will get:
    *1 point for turning your monthly solicitation for the title in on time
    *1 point to each title you plot when you make your monthly purchases
    *2 points for being the highest selling title that month.
    *1 point for contributing to Holiday Special

Other adjustments:
    SPELLBOUND cashed in 6 points to claim Satana.
    NEW ANNIHILATORS points transferred to SILVER SURFER
    SORCERERS OF THE STARS points transferred to ADAM WARLOCK

ADAM WARLOCK
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

AGENTS OF A.R.C.A.N.A.
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

AGENTS OF FURY
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

BLACK PANTHER: KING OF WAKANDA
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪

CAPTAIN AMERICA
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

CROSSGENESIS
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

DARK INTELLIGENCE
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

DEVIANT
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪

THE ENIGMA CORPS

F^2
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

GHOST RIDER: DAMNATION
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

HAWKEYE AND SPIDER-WOMAN
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪

HULK IN COLLEGE
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪

THE INVINCIBLE IRON MAN
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪

THE MIGHTY THOR
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪

MISTRESS OF KUNG FU

NO MORE THUNDERBOLTS
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪

PETER PARKER, THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪

SILVER SURFER
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

SPELLBOUND
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪

UNCANNY X-MEN
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪

VENOM: AGENT OF S.H.I.E.L.D.
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪

Lee Stone’s Reserve Points:
    DAREDEVIL
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪
    MOON KNIGHT
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪

KC's Reserve Points:
    SENSATIONAL SHE-HULK
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪

Who wants to volunteer for a month to plot our rotating title, AMAZING FANTASY? It is about any outside property Marvel has ever licensed!

AMAZING FANTASY SCHEDULE
    Next Month: Marvell2100
    Then: Marvell2100
    Then: ???
    Future volunteers accepted!
    Age of Marvels and DC Next Dawn - Monthly Fan Made Solicitation Competitions on these very forums, make your pulls now! Want back story? Check the Wiki!

Next month should be a good one! Many of our titles that have been in continuous publication since the reboot are hitting issue 50! I don't think any previous incarnation of AOM had titles reach that number!

Plus, WORLD WAR ZEMO!
    Last edited by Exciter; 12-10-2022 at 05:24 PM.

Question: Concerning the World War Zemo tie-ins and "general-use characters" What does that entail? Because I have this idea for a tie-in but I don't think it'll work without The Redeemers, though it would seem most of them are already in a series.

Wayfinder and Aleta.jpg

WAYFINDER & ALETA: WORLD WAR ZEMO
    Plotter: CaptainUniverse
    Writer: Jim Krueger & Alex Ross
    Artist: Iban Coello
    Concept: In order to free their allies being held prisoner at A.R.M.O.R. HQ, Wayfinder and Aleta reinvent themselves as villains and go undercover as eager new members of The Redeemers!
    Starring:
    THE HEROES!
    1. "Daystar"/Prince Wayfinder
    2. "Lightstorm"/Aleta Ogord
    SUPPORTING CAST!
    3. Iron Lad (Nathaniel Richards)
    4. Spider-Girl (May "Mayday" Parker)
    5. Cosmic Ghost Rider
    6. Thundra
    7. Alkinoos
    8. Jill Harper
    9. Benjamin Richard Parker
    THE REDEEMERS!
    10. Star Splendor/Una-Rogg
    11. Gravity/Blacksun (Thomas Lightner)
    12. Captain Glory/Captain Atlas (Att-Las)
    13. Captain Marvel/Dr. Minerva (Minn-Erva)

What do you guys think? Yay? Nay? Anything I need to change? Should I add some new villains to the list of Redeemers for this? I don't know if that is permissible let alone possible, if it isn't then say the word.
    Last edited by CaptainUniverse; 12-11-2022 at 05:41 PM.