Page 79 of 100 FirstFirst ... 296975767778798081828389 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 1499

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainUniverse View Post
    Question: Concerning the World War Zemo tie-ins and "general-use characters" What does that entail? Because I have this idea for a tie-in but I don't think it'll work without The Redeemers, though it would seem most of them are already in a series.

Attachment 126898

WAYFINDER & ALETA: WORLD WAR ZEMO
    Plotter: CaptainUniverse
    Writer: Jim Krueger & Alex Ross
    Artist: Iban Coello
    Concept: In order to free their allies being held prisoner at A.R.M.O.R. HQ, Wayfinder and Aleta reinvent themselves as villains and go undercover as eager new members of The Redeemers!
    Starring:
    THE HEROES!
    1. "Daystar"/Prince Wayfinder
    2. "Lightstorm"/Aleta Ogord
    SUPPORTING CAST!
    3. Iron Lad (Nathaniel Richards)
    4. Spider-Girl (May "Mayday" Parker)
    5. Cosmic Ghost Rider
    6. Thundra
    7. Alkinoos
    8. Jill Harper
    9. Benjamin Richard Parker
    THE REDEEMERS!
    10. Star Splendor/Una-Rogg
    11. Gravity/Blacksun (Thomas Lightner)
    12. Captain Glory/Captain Atlas (Att-Las)
    13. Captain Marvel/Dr. Minerva (Minn-Erva)

What do you guys think? Yay? Nay? Anything I need to change? Should I add some new villains to the list of Redeemers for this? I don't know if that is permissible let alone possible, if it isn't then say the word.
    Looks solid to me! Seems like a textbook quality tie-in with a great hook that contributes to the story.

This is H-E-D's event and the rules were laid out earlier here. Aside from Moonstone and Carnage, H-E-D has chosen to make the characters he reserved available for general use during the event. So there should be no problem using most of the Redeemers that he listed (I probably wouldn't kill them off, though, without asking H-E-D first). He's also said that you can add Redeemers of your choosing as well.

I'm going to be doing some tie-ins myself that I'll announce soon!
    Last edited by Exciter; 12-11-2022 at 06:33 PM.
    Age of Marvels and DC Next Dawn - Monthly Fan Made Solicitation Competitions on these very forums, make your pulls now! Want back story? Check the Wiki!

Astonishing Member CaptainUniverse's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Exciter View Post
    Looks solid to me! Seems like a textbook quality tie-in with a great hook that contributes to the story.

This is H-E-D's event and the rules were laid out earlier here. Aside from Moonstone and Carnage, H-E-D has chosen to make the characters he reserved available for general use during the event. So there should be no problem using most of the Redeemers that he listed (I probably wouldn't kill them off, though, without asking H-E-D first). He's also said that you can add Redeemers of your choosing as well.

I'm going to be doing some tie-ins myself that I'll announce soon!
    Sweet! I can't wait! This is going to be fun!
    "The Enigma Force is not a tool to be manipulated by mortals. The Enigma Force comes to those it deems worthy. What temerity, what arrogance, makes you think you are worthy? Have you not all made mistakes? Unforgiveable ones?" - Captain Universe

"Call me an Avenging Angel, Baron, come to safeguard Earth...call me CAPTAIN UNIVERSE!" - Ray Coffin

"You're my heart, Mary Jane Watson...you're my jackpot." - Peter Parker

Happy Holidays, everyone! I've got an gift for you... a sneak preview of WORLD WAR ZEMO #1!

WORLD WAR ZEMO #1
    Written by ALEX DE CAMPI
    Plot by H-E-D
    Art by CARMEN CARNERO & GABRIEL HARDMAN
    ALL HAIL PRESIDENT ZEMO!
    He might not officially have the title… but make no mistake about who’s calling the shots in Washington D.C.!
    Defense Secretary Zemo’s lust for power brought him to the mind-control expertise of DOCTOR FAUSTUS. Now all of the United States government marches to his tune!
    Faustus has become White House Chief Strategist. Wolfgang von Strucker heads up DHS, his son Werner leading ICE. Arnim Zola is in charge of Health and Human Services. Swarm leads the USDA. Kraken chairs the Joint Chiefs of Staff. The Department of Mutant Affairs has been established. Tadzio de Santis gives dictates propaganda in the Press Room.
    Fascists, white supremacists, neo-Nazis and their ilk are now insinuated into the government at the deepest levels.
    But it’s not enough. Never enough. Zemo wants it all!
    And what he wants first is the head of those who defy him. The international fugitives / refugees formally known as the THUNDERBOLTS!
    When the nations providing them sanctuary refuse to extradite them, Zemo declares WAR!
    MADRIPOOR.
    ATLANTIS.
    VANAHEIM.
    SHARZHAD.
    These nations face the full might of the USA — and more! Zemo’s personal superhuman army, the REDEEMERS, have swelled in size and rank!
    Not to mention that Zemo has hosts of EKO Scorpion mercs hopped up on MGH and armed with experimental tech.
    There’s one more nation at war with Zemo — the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA itself!
    With Zemo’s forces divided around the world, the time has come for the domestic resistance to strike!
    There’s one man at the head of the resistance… and you might say he’s the expert on punching Nazis!
    That’s right — Steve Rogers has returned, and he doesn’t like what he sees!
    Is Captain America a bad enough dude to save the President?
    And with what Zemo has up his sleeves… will that even be enough?

This is exactly the gift I was hoping for! I knew there was a reason I was good all year (although coal is extremely valuable right now).
    Age of Marvels and DC Next Dawn - Monthly Fan Made Solicitation Competitions on these very forums, make your pulls now! Want back story? Check the Wiki!

Merry Christmas AOM fam!

Quote Originally Posted by Exciter View Post
    Merry Christmas AOM fam!
    Merry Christmas!
    "The Enigma Force is not a tool to be manipulated by mortals. The Enigma Force comes to those it deems worthy. What temerity, what arrogance, makes you think you are worthy? Have you not all made mistakes? Unforgiveable ones?" - Captain Universe

"Call me an Avenging Angel, Baron, come to safeguard Earth...call me CAPTAIN UNIVERSE!" - Ray Coffin

And a...
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Merry Christmas everyone!

Somebody tell Zemo that he'd better watch his back. Sen. Sharon Kelly said that she runs the isht in DC.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Merry Christmas everyone!

Somebody tell Zemo that he'd better watch his back. Sen. Sharon Kelly said that she runs the isht in DC.
    Wait, isn't this Marvel, not DC? (have I recovered from that Christmas party yet?)
    I’ll don the mask and wear the cape
    If I am super, how can I wait?

Quote Originally Posted by CaptCleghorn View Post
    Wait, isn't this Marvel, not DC? (have I recovered from that Christmas party yet?)
    Lol still recovering.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptCleghorn View Post
    Sen Kelly believes in alternate facts. And universes.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Sen Kelly believes in alternate facts. And universes.
    Considering her running mate gave birth in an alternate universe, I should hope so.
    I’ll don the mask and wear the cape
    If I am super, how can I wait?

Going to cash in some points to be reflected on next tally!

Captain America is going to grab:
    Dog Brother #1
    Resourceful Snake
    Murderous Lion

Mighty Thor is going to grab:
    The Maestro

Sales totals for last month are up!

New solicitations for the new year and reward point adjustments will be posted soon!

Sweet! Big thanks to everyone who bought my title, I got big things planned for The Enigma Corps and I hope you'll join me for the ride!
    Last edited by CaptainUniverse; 01-04-2023 at 10:41 AM.