Page 83 of 100 FirstFirst ... 337379808182838485868793 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 1498

Quote Originally Posted by Exciter View Post
    As a heads up, I’ll be on vacation from the 10th to the 18th so might not have as much internet access. So if you send me something, I’m not ignoring you!
    Last edited by nx01a; 03-08-2023 at 12:27 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Annnnnnd I'm back! Plus, after my luggage was destroyed by dock workers in Hell's Kitchen, I now know why Daredevil is always beating them up lol.
    Age of Marvels and DC Next Dawn - Monthly Fan Made Solicitation Competitions on these very forums, make your pulls now! Want back story? Check the Wiki!

Uncanny X-Men will cash in points to contact the aliens Ariel and Horde!
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Spectacular Member

Annnnnnd I'm back! Plus, after my luggage was destroyed by dock workers in Hell's Kitchen, I now know why Daredevil is always beating them up lol.
    That's rough, if it makes you feel better, my luggage was also lost by usps and after I filed a missing item request, it expired after 6 months, so I doubt they really looked for it anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    For the Horde!
    Age of Marvels and DC Next Dawn - Monthly Fan Made Solicitation Competitions on these very forums, make your pulls now! Want back story? Check the Wiki!

The Magic Crystal arms race is heating up!

For the Horde!

Quote Originally Posted by H-E-D View Post
    The Magic Crystal arms race is heating up!
    You'll love where it's all leading.
    Last edited by nx01a; 03-28-2023 at 07:36 PM.

Sales totals for last month are up!

New solicitations and reward point adjustments coming soon!

New solicitations are up!

Registers are opennnn!

Closing up World War Zemo! I hope there's some surprises for you in how it all played out!

Uncanny X-Men would like to uncover Pogg Ur-Pogg, Genocide, Sphinx II, the Living Monolith, and Death the First Horseman!

Uncanny X-Men would like to uncover Pogg Ur-Pogg, Genocide, Sphinx II, the Living Monolith, and Death the First Horseman!
    Pogg Ur-Pogg was a goblin inside an alligator inside a mech suit. Incredible and under-used... which hopefully you'll fix! Points will be deducted on the impending tally.

Uncanny also wants some Asp!
    To make sure I trap him in preparation for something big coming up, Agents of A.R.C.A.N.A. will spin a web around Spider-Man 2099!
    They'll also download Annex!
    Last edited by nx01a; 04-06-2023 at 03:15 PM.

Red face World War Zemo, Afterword

It's been a couple days, so now that the finale is out there, I’d like to thank you all for coming along with me on the wild ride that was World War Zemo! It’s a story I’d been building to, one way or another, since Exciter’s Civil War event in 2020! Literal years in the making!

On that note, I’d like to extend a special thanks to Exciter for being a generous collaborator for this event. I knew there was no doing justice to Zemo’s story on a scale like this without Captain America to stand against him. Not only did Exciter trust me with his lead characters, but he let me muck up Sharzhad, Madripoor and Vanaheim along the way! This event was build as much on the back of his books as Thunderbolts. And a huge thanks and round of applause for those killer team line-up images he assembled for the Avengers teams! Above and beyond, as alway!

I’d also like to thank our newest recruit, the esteemed CaptainUniverse! They’d only just joined our crew when WWZ began, but they dove in headfirst!

Thanks to nx01a, for graciously sharing the X-Men name as I ran X-Men Silver! I promise that, finally, you’ll be able to recruit Archangel for Uncanny! Soon!

Thanks to Cleg, for embracing the tie-in with his use of the Fenris twins!

Thanks to Marv for offering Iron Man and Black Panther — it wouldn’t have been a proper Avengers line-up without them!

In a way, I’ve come full-circle with World War Zemo #4. Back when I first joined this project, I actually originally imagined the book that would become the Ultimates as Shining Avengers! So when it became clear to me that, with the truly generous amount of characters volunteered for duty, that *two* squads would be assembling, it was a forgone conclusion what adjectives I’d be using. Readers with sharp memories will notice that I couldn't stop myself from drawing on my Ultimates while working on Atlantis Attacked and X-Men: Silver, either!

I’ll be doing a little epilogue to the event next month with a couple one-shots — Avengers Armistice and Thunderbolts No More. Well, the latter might morph into a miniseries depending on how much detail I feel inspired to use. I’m glad to have been able to make a big, long story that embodies all the different, contradictory aspects about what I love about the Thunderbolts. My touchstones were the Kurt Busiek, Warren Ellis and Jeff Parker runs, which I think is pretty clear from my line-up if nothing else! Some Fabian Nicieza made its way in there eventually — and I even tried to wink at the infamous Fight Club era (Axum!) and the Red Hulk incarnations of the team.

It’s been a blast, but I’m pretty tapped out by now. Once the event epilogues wrap up, my Thunderbolts era will have come to an end. Just counting books with "Thunderbolts" in the title, that's 31 issues. Including WWZemo and the tie-ins, that's 47 issues! Before any epilogue, which will bring the total to somewhere between 49 and 52 issues. On the topic of conclusions, Crossgenesis will be wrapping up next month with an oversized #14. That number isn’t too high, but I’ve been juggling six unrelated storylines, so there’s a lot to the series! Besides, what self-respecting event doesn’t have an overly-ambitious spinoff series that suffers frequent delays and wraps up ahead of schedule? The legacy of 2021's Negation will finally be cemented! I'm hilarious.

Spellbound will be continuing, at least until I wrap up the Xorr storyline. Outside of that, I still have Uncanny G-Men running over at the distinguished competition of DC Next Dawn! And, actually, I’m hoping to launch an event out of that in July (you might have seen the teaser). You’re not rid of me just yet!

Quote Originally Posted by H-E-D View Post

It's been a couple days, so now that the finale is out there, I’d like to thank you all for coming along with me on the wild ride that was World War Zemo! It’s a story I’d been building to, one way or another, since Exciter’s Civil War event in 2020! Literal years in the making!

On that note, I’d like to extend a special thanks to Exciter for being a generous collaborator for this event. I knew there was no doing justice to Zemo’s story on a scale like this without Captain America to stand against him. Not only did Exciter trust me with his lead characters, but he let me muck up Sharzhad, Madripoor and Vanaheim along the way! This event was build as much on the back of his books as Thunderbolts. And a huge thanks and round of applause for those killer team line-up images he assembled for the Avengers teams! Above and beyond, as alway!

I’d also like to thank our newest recruit, the esteemed CaptainUniverse! They’d only just joined our crew when WWZ began, but they dove in headfirst!

Thanks to nx01a, for graciously sharing the X-Men name as I ran X-Men Silver! I promise that, finally, you’ll be able to recruit Archangel for Uncanny! Soon!

Thanks to Cleg, for embracing the tie-in with his use of the Fenris twins!

Thanks to Marv for offering Iron Man and Black Panther — it wouldn’t have been a proper Avengers line-up without them!

In a way, I’ve come full-circle with World War Zemo #4. Back when I first joined this project, I actually originally imagined the book that would become the Ultimates as Shining Avengers! So when it became clear to me that, with the truly generous amount of characters volunteered for duty, that *two* squads would be assembling, it was a forgone conclusion what adjectives I’d be using. Readers with sharp memories will notice that I couldn't stop myself from drawing on my Ultimates while working on Atlantis Attacked and X-Men: Silver, either!

I’ll be doing a little epilogue to the event next month with a couple one-shots — Avengers Armistice and Thunderbolts No More. Well, the latter might morph into a miniseries depending on how much detail I feel inspired to use. I’m glad to have been able to make a big, long story that embodies all the different, contradictory aspects about what I love about the Thunderbolts. My touchstones were the Kurt Busiek, Warren Ellis and Jeff Parker runs, which I think is pretty clear from my line-up if nothing else! Some Fabian Nicieza made its way in there eventually — and I even tried to wink at the infamous Fight Club era (Axum!) and the Red Hulk incarnations of the team.

It’s been a blast, but I’m pretty tapped out by now. Once the event epilogues wrap up, my Thunderbolts era will have come to an end. Just counting books with "Thunderbolts" in the title, that's 31 issues. Including WWZemo and the tie-ins, that's 47 issues! Before any epilogue, which will bring the total to somewhere between 49 and 52 issues. On the topic of conclusions, Crossgenesis will be wrapping up next month with an oversized #14. That number isn’t too high, but I’ve been juggling six unrelated storylines, so there’s a lot to the series! Besides, what self-respecting event doesn’t have an overly-ambitious spinoff series that suffers frequent delays and wraps up ahead of schedule? The legacy of 2021's Negation will finally be cemented! I'm hilarious.

Spellbound will be continuing, at least until I wrap up the Xorr storyline. Outside of that, I still have Uncanny G-Men running over at the distinguished competition of DC Next Dawn! And, actually, I’m hoping to launch an event out of that in July (you might have seen the teaser). You’re not rid of me just yet!

Thank you, H-E-D! This is the second line-wide event you championed, and I think both have been some of the most memorable storylines we've ever had! I knew Cap would be in good hands with you, and the fallout from WWZ will be reverberating through CAPTAIN AMERICA, at least, for probably many months to come!

I know both of us really love that 2006-2012 era of Marvel when some of the best Thunderbolts stuff was going down, and I could see that influence in your work!

It's always enjoyable how you take outside the box concepts and marvel lore deep dives and turn them into gold. And you always keep it fresh, too. Your contributions are highly valued, and we all hope to see more!

Uncanny also wants some Asp!
    To make sure I trap him in preparation for something big coming up, Agents of A.R.C.A.N.A. will spin a web around Spider-Man 2099!
    They'll also download Annex!
    Will do!

As for me, the next Hulk miniseries will be...
    More details to come!
    Last edited by Exciter; 04-06-2023 at 06:06 PM.

Reward Points update!

Here is the current official reward points tally. Consider this your punch card, plotters!

Remember, you will get:
    *1 point for turning your monthly solicitation for the title in on time
    *1 point to each title you plot when you make your monthly purchases
    *2 points for being the highest selling title that month.
    *1 point for event tie-in

Other adjustments:

WORLD WAR ZEMO
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

ADAM WARLOCK
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪

AGENTS OF A.R.C.A.N.A.
    ✪✪✪✪

AGENTS OF FURY
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪

ATLANTIS ATTACKED
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

BLACK PANTHER: KING OF WAKANDA
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪

CAPTAIN AMERICA
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪

CAPTAIN UNIVERSE: BEYOND
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪

CROSSGENESIS
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪

DARK INTELLIGENCE
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪

THE ENIGMA CORPS
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪

EXCELSIOR
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

F^2
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

GHOST RIDER: DAMNATION
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

HAWKEYE AND SPIDER-WOMAN
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪

THE INVINCIBLE IRON MAN
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

THE MAESTRO IN WORLD WAR ZEMO
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

THE MIGHTY THOR
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪

MISTRESS OF KUNG FU
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

NO MORE THUNDERBOLTS
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

PETER PARKER, THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪

SILVER SURFER
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪

SPELLBOUND
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪

TYGER TIGER, CHANCELLOR OF MADRIPOOR: WORLD WAR ZEMO
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

ULIK THE TROLL: WORLD WAR ZEMO
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

UNCANNY X-MEN
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

VENOM: AGENT OF S.H.I.E.L.D.
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪

WAYFINDER & ALETA: WORLD WAR ZEMO
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

X-MEN: SILVER #1
    ✪✪✪✪

Who wants to volunteer for a month to plot our rotating title, AMAZING FANTASY? It is about any outside property Marvel has ever licensed!

AMAZING FANTASY SCHEDULE
    Next Month: Marvell2100
    Then: Marvell2100
    Then: ???
    Future volunteers accepted!
    Put me down. My next Amazing Fantasy story will be yhuge!!!!

I should have though of this one sooner!