Page 92 of 101 FirstFirst ... 4282888990919293949596 ... LastLast
Results 1,366 to 1,380 of 1505

Sales totals for last month are up!

The Ultimate event was a success!

New titles incoming...

I'm just waiting on a few more submissions. If you haven't sent me your books yet, do it now!!
    Last edited by Exciter; 09-22-2023 at 06:58 PM.
    Age of Marvels and DC Next Dawn - Monthly Fan Made Solicitation Competitions on these very forums, make your pulls now! Want back story? Check the Wiki!

New Entries are up!

Registers are open! If you haven't sent your entries in, send them over and I'll add 'em!
    Age of Marvels and DC Next Dawn - Monthly Fan Made Solicitation Competitions on these very forums, make your pulls now! Want back story? Check the Wiki!

Reward Points update!

Here is the current official reward points tally. Consider this your punch card, plotters!

Remember, you will get:
    *1 point for turning your monthly solicitation for the title in on time
    *1 point to each title you plot when you make your monthly purchases
    *2 points for being the highest selling title that month.

Other adjustments:

AGENTS OF A.R.C.A.N.A. cashes in 20 points (and from UXM) to recruit Nightwatch, Jaine Cutter, Ghost Dancer, Maha Yogi
    Ultimate title points revert to parent title.
    ULTIMATE MARVELS and ULTIMATE SUBMARINER points to Spellbound
    ULTIMATE BLACK WIDOW points to CAP.
    ULTIMATE NOVA points to SILVER SURFER.
    ULTIMATE CAPTIAN MARVEL points to ADAM WARLOCK.
    ULTIMATE MUTANTS points to AOA.

ADAM WARLOCK
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

AGENTS OF A.R.C.A.N.A.

THE INTIATIVE
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪

BLACK PANTHER: KING OF WAKANDA
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

CAPTAIN AMERICA
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪

CAPTAIN UNIVERSE: BEYOND
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪

ACADEMY X
    ✪✪✪

DAREDEVIL: SPIRIT OF VENGEANCE #1
    ✪✪✪✪✪

DIAMONDBACK AND NOMAD
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

THE ENIGMA CORPS
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

EXCELSIOR
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪

F^2
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪

HAWKEYE AND SPIDER-WOMAN
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪

HULK IN HOLLYWOOD
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

THE INVINCIBLE IRON MAN
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪

MARVILLE
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

THE MIGHTY THOR
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪

MISTRESS OF KUNG FU
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

PETER PARKER, THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪

SILVER SURFER
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

THE SPECTACULAR GHOST-SPIDER #1
    ✪✪✪

SPELLBOUND
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

THUNDERBOLTS
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

UNCANNY X-MEN
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪

VENOM: AGENT OF S.H.I.E.L.D.
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

Who wants to volunteer for a month to plot our rotating title, AMAZING FANTASY? It is about any outside property Marvel has ever licensed!

AMAZING FANTASY SCHEDULE
    Next Month #43: Marvell2100
    Then #44: CaptCleghorn
    Then #45: ???
    Then #46: ???
    Then #47: ???
    Then #48: ???
    Then #49: ???
    Then #50: Anniversary Special!
    Then #51: Marvell2100
    Then #52: Marvell2100
    Then #53: Marvell2100
    Then #54: Marvell2100
    Then #55: Marvell2100
    Then #56: Marvell2100
    Then #57: Marvell2100
    Then #58: Marvell2100
    Then: ???
    Future volunteers accepted
    Last edited by Exciter; 10-21-2023 at 07:54 AM.

Also, since next month’s books will be posted near the end of October, I think we should continue the tradition of holiday specials! I’m happy to announce AOM HALLOWEEN SPECIAL #5!

As usual it will be an anthology one-shot of various stories from our characters with a holiday theme. If you would like to participate (no pressure, no pressure), send in a short solicitation for inclusion in the book - and since it is a holiday, you can go crazy! In-continuity, out of continuity, it is a celebration! Just send in your story like normal, and it’ll get assembled into one big Halloween book for publication!

In the spirit of Halloween and Día de Muertos, the time of year when the spirits of the dead walk the earth, the creative teams on your stories can be composed of writers and artists who have passed beyond the veil! Anyone writers and artists who are dearly departed are available!

Hey all -- cross posting from the thread with the "Distinguished Competition" -- I used to take part under a different username something like seven or eight years ago. I'd forgotten about these until somehow I was reminded today and decided to check in and lo and behold, still going strong! Looks like a reboot happened since I left, so I have some reading to do! Love seeing the creativity and happy that there's still a community for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Commander Titan View Post
    Hey all -- cross posting from the thread with the "Distinguished Competition" -- I used to take part under a different username something like seven or eight years ago. I'd forgotten about these until somehow I was reminded today and decided to check in and lo and behold, still going strong! Looks like a reboot happened since I left, so I have some reading to do! Love seeing the creativity and happy that there's still a community for it.
    All former participants are always welcome back!

I hope everyone liked Hulk in Hollywood! The next Hulk miniseries that I'll be cashing in points for will be HULK IN... VERSION. That is to say, HULK INVERSION! Ever wonder if the Age of Marvels had an equivalent to DC's Earth 3, where good and evil are inverted? Wonder no more!

More details coming soon...

(Belatedly) spinning out of X-Men Silver, it's...

Very cool. It’s never too late to get a quality education!

Quote Originally Posted by H-E-D View Post
    (Belatedly) spinning out of X-Men Silver, it's...

ACADEMY X
    Plotter: H-E-D
    Writer: Tillie Walden
    Artist: Kris Anka
    Concept: Spinning out of X-Men Silver, Karma runs a boarding school for mutants... on the moon! But she's not the only one!
    Starring:
    ACADEMY X STAFF
    1. Karma (Xuân Cao Mạnh), Headmistress
    2. Silhouette (Janelle Chord), Dean of Students
    ACADEMY X STUDENT BODY “PARAGONS”
    3. Chance (Ryu Mok-won)
    4. Apocalypse Twins (Uriel and Eimin Kishi-Worthington)
    5. Cylobel (“Lille l’Obel”/Unknown)
    6. Dragon (Dei Guan)
    7. Surge (Noriko Ashida) [芦田 典子]
    TRANQUILITY GULCH PREPARATORY STUDENT BODY “DARK RIDERS”
    8. Jetstream (Haroun ibn Sallah al-Rashid)
    9. Bling! (Roxanne Washington)
    11. Deadbolt (Park Joon-ho)
    12. Pipeline (Cormick Grimshaw)
    13. Pixie / Nightmare (Megan Gwynn)
    TGP STAFF
    13. Centurius (Noah Black), Head of Science
    14. Eila Locke [OC], Director

Looking good! I’ll transfer the Crossgenesis points to this book.

Quote Originally Posted by Exciter View Post
    Looking good! I’ll transfer the Crossgenesis points to this book.
    Actually, I'll use some of those points to recruit the rest of X-Men Silver to the book!

X-MEN SILVER FIELD TEAM
    1. Mercury (Cessily Kincaid)
    2. Iceman (Robert Drake)
    3. Ricochet (Johnathan Gallo)
    ACADEMY X / X-MEN SILVER SUPPORT STAFF
    4. Doctor Cecilia Reyes, Chief of Medicine
    5. Prodigy (David Alleyne),
    6. Wallflower (Laurie Collins), Guidance Councilor
    7. Triage (Christopher Muse), School Nurse

And, it wouldn't be fair to leave out the other school, either, so...

TGP STAFF
    8. August Hopper (The Locust), Biology Teacher
    9. Thame Panagitis, Head of Languages
    10. Katherine Reynolds, Head of Para-Psychology
    COMBAT INSTRUCTORS
    11. Toko Ashida
    12. Timeslip (Rina Patel)
    13. Omega White (Fyodor Engel)

I think that comes out to 78 points.
    Last edited by H-E-D; 10-20-2023 at 11:46 AM.

Hello AoM nation! This months' solicits of Battlestar Galactica, Black Panther King of Wakanda and The Invincible Iron Man mark the end of the first chapter for my AoM titles. I want to thank everyone who "read" my titles and hopefully understood what I was trying to accomplish even when there were times when I didn't !

One of the hallmarks of my time with AoM has been building a comprehensive, cohesive group of titles, from my time building a Cosmic/Sci-Fi line worthy of Jim Starlin to my new focus on the world of geo-political espionage and wetworks.

But fear not true believers, an ALL-NEW, ALL-DIFFERENT era is set to kick off in the coming months! That work will kick off with two new titles, the first of which will be the flagship of the Marv-Verse(Sorry, I couldn't think of a better name.): THE INITIATIVE! The United States will re-start Superhuman Registration and Avengers Initiative but this time it will be better! America needs heroes. But it also needs those who will do the dirty work behind the scenes, whether they know it or not! This title will set most of the tone for the rest of the Marv-Verse books.

The second new title will be DIAMONDBACK & NOMAD. Rachel and Jack are tired of working for people who say that want to do good but always seem to have ulterior motives. They decide to strike out on their own to pick and choose the jobs they want to do. But they have made a very powerful enemy who will stop at nothing to make them pay for destroying their dream!

Returning will be THE BLACK PANTHER and IRON MAN, two characters with long histories. For centuries, Wakanda has been an isolationist nation, choosing to shun outsiders. But what happens when the world shuns Wakanda for the attempted genocide of another nation? How will The Black Panther react when his country has been designated a Pariah Nation along the likes of Iran, North Korea, Kharsov and Akkadia?
    As for Tony Stark, he may have won his case against the US gov't but the gov't is not done with him. The atmosphere feels ominous, like heavy metal filling the air! And let's not forget, it's not just the US who has a grudge to settle with Iron Man. Russia sends it's regards and it's best agents after Iron Man. Dasvidanya Tony Stark, until we meet again!

Finally, we have AMAZING FANTASY. Months ago, I teased a project that I was really excited about and hoped to keep a surprise. But our Distinguished Competition announced their own version of this concept(they're always swiping my ideas!). So, with much fanfare my next multi-issue project for our anthology series will be....TRANSFORMERS vs. GODZILLA!!! That's all I will say about that for now.

I feel re-energized, refocused and ready to kick off my next chapter in AoM!
    Last edited by Marvell2100; 10-20-2023 at 03:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by H-E-D View Post
    Actually, I'll use some of those points to recruit the rest of X-Men Silver to the book!

X-MEN SILVER FIELD TEAM
    1. Mercury (Cessily Kincaid)
    2. Iceman (Robert Drake)
    3. Ricochet (Johnathan Gallo)
    ACADEMY X / X-MEN SILVER SUPPORT STAFF
    4. Doctor Cecilia Reyes, Chief of Medicine
    5. Prodigy (David Alleyne),
    6. Wallflower (Laurie Collins), Guidance Councilor
    7. Triage (Christopher Muse), School Nurse

And, it wouldn't be fair to leave out the other school, either, so...

TGP STAFF
    8. August Hopper (The Locust), Biology Teacher
    9. Thame Panagitis, Head of Languages
    10. Katherine Reynolds, Head of Para-Psychology
    COMBAT INSTRUCTORS
    11. Toko Ashida
    12. Timeslip (Rina Patel)
    13. Omega White (Fyodor Engel)

I think that comes out to 78 points.
    Consider it done (and thanks for doing the math for me!).

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Hello AoM nation! This months' solicits of Battlestar Galactica, Black Panther King of Wakanda and The Invincible Iron Man mark the end of the first chapter for my AoM titles. I want to thank everyone who "read" my titles and hopefully understood what I was trying to accomplish even when there were times when I didn't !

One of the hallmarks of my time with AoM has been building a comprehensive, cohesive group of titles, from my time building a Cosmic/Sci-Fi line worthy of Jim Starlin to my new focus on the world of geo-political espionage and wetworks.

But fear not true believers, an ALL-NEW, ALL-DIFFERENT era is set to kick off in the coming months! That work will kick off with two new titles, the first of which will be the flagship of the Marv-Verse(Sorry, I couldn't think of a better name.): THE INITIATIVE! The United States will re-start Superhuman Registration and Avengers Initiative but this time it will be better! America needs heroes. But it also needs those who will do the dirty work behind the scenes, whether they know it or not! This title will set most of the tone for the rest of the Marv-Verse books.

The second new title will be DIAMONDBACK & NOMAD. Rachel and Jack are tired of working for people who say that want to do good but always seem to have ulterior motives. They decide to strike out on their own to pick and choose the jobs they want to do. But they have made a very powerful enemy who will stop at nothing to make them pay for destroying their dream!

Returning will be THE BLACK PANTHER and IRON MAN, two characters with long histories. For centuries, Wakanda has been an isolationist nation, choosing to shun outsiders. But what happens when the world shuns Wakanda for the attempted genocide of another nation? How will The Black Panther react when his country has been designated a Pariah Nation along the likes of Iran, North Korea, Kharsov and Akkadia?
    As for Tony Stark, he may have won his case against the US gov't but the gov't is not done with him. The atmosphere feels ominous, like heavy metal filling the air! And let's not forget, it's not just the US who has a grudge to settle with Iron Man. Russia sends it's regards and it's best agents after Iron Man. Dasvidanya Tony Stark, until we meet again!

Finally, we have AMAZING FANTASY. Months ago, I teased a project that I was really excited about and hoped to keep a surprise. But our Distinguished Competition announced their own version of this concept(they're always swiping my ideas!). So, with much fanfare my next multi-issue project for our anthology series will be....TRANSFORMERS vs. GODZILLA!!! That's all I will say about that for now.

I feel re-energized, refocused and ready to kick off my next chapter in AoM!
    I've been anticipating these books, especially the Initiative, for a while now since we first discussed them! The registration coming back is a big deal and I'm really interested in how that all plays out!

And I knew you had a special multi-issue Amazing Fantasy idea but DAMN! Transformers vs. Godzilla is everything I wanted but didn't realize! I am pumped for this book!

I generated some art to celebrate!

Last edited by Exciter; 10-21-2023 at 07:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Exciter View Post
    Consider it done (and thanks for doing the math for me!).

I've been anticipating these books, especially the Initiative, for a while now since we first discussed them! The registration coming back is a big deal and I'm really interested in how that all plays out!

And I knew you had a special multi-issue Amazing Fantasy idea but DAMN! Transformers vs. Godzilla is everything I wanted but didn't realize! I am pumped for this book!

I generated some art to celebrate!

Thanks Ex. I was actually going to ask you to provide covers for Transformers vs. Godzilla once I started the solicits. Looking at the artwork you provided, I can't wait to see more!