Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CellarDweller View Post
    I would really like to see this line-up again. I know it won't be an ongoing, but a mini-series or a few issues of the Hickman X-Men book.

One aspect I would like to see downplayed is the (imo) extreme rivalry between Jubilee and Monet. I'm not saying they have to be best friends, they're too different for that, but for a while it seemed like they REALLy disliked each other. That's what I felt needed to be toned down.
    They seemed like standard catty rivals. But they found some common ground after bonding over Synch's death. Then it moved to a frienmies deal where they still barbed, but the true animosity was gone.

When they were both in Wood's X-Men, he reset Jubilee to outright hating Monet at the mere sight of her. Meanwhile, Monet was extra nice and even told her how cute Shogo was. Given how Monet was somewhat nicer & toned-down in that run, it made Jubile'ss attitude even more jarring. Monet was even the one to reach out to her when she was captured and let her know they all loved her.

Quote Originally Posted by Slicknickshady View Post
    Jubilee and Angelo can finally be together!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shortpack! View Post
    BOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Jubes and Synch. Eat THAT, Monet.
    Jono would like a word with you both.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Yer bonkers and you need a sandwich.

As much as I love Synch and Monet as a couple I have to admit I would love for Everett and Jubes to give it a shot.
    The Avengers are Firefighters. We're the ones who fly into the blaze, whatever it is. Because we're the ones who
    can, so we're the ones who have to.~Captain Marvel

Quote Originally Posted by Steroid View Post
    As much as I love Synch and Monet as a couple I have to admit I would love for Everett and Jubes to give it a shot.
    Isn't she all over Chamber or is that over with?

I'd like to see them lovey-dovey too.

Jubilee does love to go for her friends/teammates boyfriends/ex’s. First there was the Monet and Synch debacle, and now she’s gone for Paige’s ex Chamber. Generation X need some new female characters to steal from or Jubilee is gonna have a very limited dating pool.

Skin and Synch back

Husk in fallen angels
    Last edited by Killerbee911; 10-07-2019 at 03:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dementia5 View Post
    Jono would like a word with you both.
    Nope. Chamberlee is the only thing I hold against Strain. Jono and Paige? Sure. Jono and Jubes? Nope.

Quote Originally Posted by Husk View Post
    Jubilee does love to go for her friends/teammates boyfriends/ex’s. First there was the Monet and Synch debacle, and now she’s gone for Paige’s ex Chamber. Generation X need some new female characters to steal from or Jubilee is gonna have a very limited dating pool.
    She and Ev were "almost a thing" before Monet and Ev became official. In fact, if you look at that issue where Ev and Monet first got together, Jubilee was wearing a broken heart on the tee shirt. She and Ev were doing the "Will they or won't they" for a bit. Lobdell did most of that. Faerber did the "Ev being blissfully oblivious to Jubes" thing. Then Wood put Ev and Monet together and killed him off.

I'm curious how Paige is going to fit with Fallen Angels. My guess is that it had something to do with her death/resurrection.

Amazing Member

This was my book growing up! I loved Scott Lobdell's stories coupled by Chris Bachalo's illustrations.

I am still DESPERATE for an explanation about Monet's Penancification during the House of X space excursion!

Also I'm SOOOOOOOOOOO incredibly over the moon about Ev and his magnificent technicolor aura returning! I hope he's integrated and used very soon!

Has anyone wondered what would happen if Synch synched with Madrox?

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    Has anyone wondered what would happen if Synch synched with Madrox?
    Then Jubes and Monet could both go out with him.

before i dive into this shipping Synch and Monet talk, she's not still two little girls right?

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    before i dive into this shipping Synch and Monet talk, she's not still two little girls right?
    At the very least she's both Monet and Hollow right now

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    Nope, she's not (that's going way back when) this Monet is the original Mone who was trapped in Penance's body until Nicole anc Claudette re-merged into M to free her. Then of course, they seperated from the Penance body in an explosion and now the Penance body has its own soul and is neither Monet nor Claudetter and Nicole.

Quote Originally Posted by Shortpack! View Post
    Nope. Chamberlee is the only thing I hold against Strain. Jono and Paige? Sure. Jono and Jubes? Nope.
    It’s Jonolee. And it was awesome.