Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Is this X-Force in the public face and are they a kill team? How would the general population of Krakoa feel about a team of gov't sponsored mutants sanctioned to kill other mutants?

Man, this is sure to be an issue sometime soon in the future.
    X-force is like the Krakoa CIA, they have a intelligence and a wtworks branches

Not a kill team, their main mission seems to be look for mutants to see if they are missing or were killed so they can start ressurrection, and counter shady mutant hate organizations

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    I meant the mutant that can make plants grow. I thought her code name was fauna. lol. See it's those no name mutants Creed will carve up like turkey. Beak. We just got Skin back. Eyeboy. There are a lot of mutants creed could easily take.
    They wouldn't even let him kill Pynch. I doubt he'll kill or harm anyone who's named. Red-shirt humans was one thing, but that took that off the table now too. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    Well Magneto says if it's in defense, killing is allowed. So that gives a pass to anyone in future issues killing if they feel threatened.

The Marauders will sail the seas looking for dangerous humans to kill. And X-Force will do the same on land I suppose. Killing dangerous humans in addition to locating dangerous mutants and bringing them to Krakoa.
    I wonder if Creed was always going to be the example( back to the original question). He's probably the most disliked mutant on Krakoa and no one is going to shed tears for him. The issue will be when a more well-liked mutant is on trial.

Hmm.....does anyone think it will happen again( I ask knowing full well it will)?

They wouldn't even let him kill Pynch. I doubt he'll kill or harm anyone who's named. Red-shirt humans was one thing, but that took that off the table now too. lol
    at the very least like others said xavier could have plans for him as he did at least say there may be something he can do for karoka someday. So it does at least leave it open that he could be taken out for a mission where they need his expertise. Though i don't know why he would work with them if they do. Unless he has all terms spelled out in writing.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

I wonder if Creed was always going to be the example( back to the original question). He's probably the most disliked mutant on Krakoa and no one is going to shed tears for him. The issue will be when a more well-liked mutant is on trial.

Hmm.....does anyone think it will happen again( I ask knowing full well it will)?
    I don't see it happening soon if it does. I don't expect much of anything until maybe months to a year into the X-Men book once we get past the one-shots and short-stories.

I'm expecting Sinister to have a free for all testing on mutants. Given who the field mutants are in wave 1 i can't really imagine any of them killing a human unless it's on accident with the exception of wolverine. Maybe they will give him another costume for personal use to set apart from Krakoa. Though i guess Logan can do a lot of damage without killing someone.

and yes it was pretty clear Sabretooth was going to be an example but i don't think it would have gone the way he did if he acted differently. Even after all his threats nightcrawler felt ashamed and jean paused before she answered. Shaw said he didn't care and then said yes. Mystique basically abstained. That's 4 members of a 12 member council so some humility could have possibly made them speak up in his favor. Also it seems as though doug and Krakoa were expecting some form of leniceny because Doug specifically stated "guess leniency is out." Which to me says they were probably like "lets see how he acts."

And some time must have passed, quite a bit. In the first scene where they walk in you see the sun rising behind karoka and then the outside changes as it passes from each council member until we see them walk out and it's night.
    Last edited by jwatson; 10-06-2019 at 06:13 PM.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    X-force is like the Krakoa CIA, they have a intelligence and a wtworks branches

Not a kill team, their main mission seems to be look for mutants to see if they are missing or were killed so they can start ressurrection, and counter shady mutant hate organizations
    So again, maybe that's they keep Creed around. Him along with a few others to form an off the books kill squad. Only a few on the Council know they exist(Xavier, Magneto, probably Poccy too).

So again, maybe that's they keep Creed around. Him along with a few others to form an off the books kill squad. Only a few on the Council know they exist(Xavier, Magneto, probably Poccy too).
    Jean is part of the X-force, I doubt she would approve Sabretooth

It would have to be a separate team that only a few know about. Jean definitely would not be one of them.

Agreed.

X-Force has Jean & Wolverine, so that's out.
    Excalibur is full of characters who wouldn't approve. lol
    New Mutants is completely mismatched.
    Fallen Angels eh...maybe but eh. lol

X-Men is the only title he could appear in, and his picture was not shown among the 75 character rotation, so he's not gonna be there any time soon either.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

What does Erik even have to gain from setting up Creed? The only thing that came out of it was the "don't kill flatscans" law.
    "Cable was right!"

Agreed.

X-Force has Jean & Wolverine, so that's out.
    Excalibur is full of characters who wouldn't approve. lol
    New Mutants is completely mismatched.
    Fallen Angels eh...maybe but eh. lol

X-Men is the only title he could appear in, and his picture was not shown among the 75 character rotation, so he's not gonna be there any time soon either.
    I don't think they would need to have a team book for the kill squad. It would just be a team that can appear in any X-title.

Emma Been Frost Perfection/Emma 2's Avatar

Sabertooth screwed Sabertooth and there's nothing more to it. All he had to do is follow Magneto's orders and he screwed up. Dude was punished for his disobedience and his lack of remorse
    Yara Flor & Emma "Mama" Frost stan account

Quote Originally Posted by Perfection/Emma 2 View Post
    Sabertooth screwed Sabertooth and there's nothing more to it. All he had to do is follow Magneto's orders and he screwed up. Dude was punished for his disobedience and his lack of remorse
    No one is really expecting killers to feel remorse

No one is really expecting killers to feel remorse
    No one is expecting killers to feel remorse but we are expecting killers to run around free... *mind blown*

Though low key i am glad he didn't show remorse and not because it got him locked up, it would have felt out of character.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.