Page 19 of 79 FirstFirst ... 91516171819202122232969 ... LastLast
    Three Legged Member married guy's Avatar

HOLY ****!!! OK, I am pre-ordering those Flash & Godspeed figures ASAP. They both look great.
    "My name is Wally West. I'm the fastest man alive!"
    I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.

Maybe we can get a better Wonder Woman figure from McFarlane.

Extraordinary Member

Just picked up the movie Batcyle. It looks pretty sweet!
    Keep in mind that you have about as much chance of changing my mind as I do of changing yours.

A new comic sampler series packaging small figures with first issues.

Extraordinary Member Dr. Poison's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post

Now these could be fun. I wonder how big they are and if they come with any accessories?
    Currently(or soon to be) Reading: Alan Scott: Green Lantern, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Fire & Ice: Welcome to Smallville, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Society of America, Power Girl, Superman, Shazam, Titans, Wesley Dodds: Sandman, Wonder Woman, & World's Finest: Teen Titans.

Extraordinary Member superduperman's Avatar

I want to get some of these.
    Assassinate Putin!

I was watching this yesterday. I'm not really interested in the latest offerings.

Still waiting to see some of the Gotham Knights figures on the shelf.

The Ghost-Maker design is cool, and the figure looks great, but I don't care enough about him to buy it.
    Last Read: Aquaman & The Flash: Voidsong

Monthly Pull List: Alan Scott: The Green Lantern, Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Geiger, Green Arrow, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Thundercats, Titans

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Noodle View Post
    The Ghost-Maker design is cool, and the figure looks great, but I don't care enough about him to buy it.
    I was thinking the same thing. I don't want to come off as one of those guys who are all like "I never asked for that, so why did they make it!" but...was there ever really a big demand for this one? I mean, they could've gone with Penguin (the comic version), Riddler, Ra's, Scarecrow, Mat Hatter, Mr. Freeze, Huntress, or even Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum (it just occurred to me how much I would LOVE that 2-pack). Or *gasp!* venture outside of the Bat Family and make a Power Girl, Booster Gold, Blue Beetle (Ted Kord), Starfire, Wonder Girl, Hawkman, etc.

Is the theory that with a few exceptions like the movie figures, McFarlane more or less just gets to produce only the figures that he wants? Is that why so many of them are so edgelordy? That said, the Teen Titans animated Cyborg is one of my favorites from this line, so I'll give them credit for that.
    Keep in mind that you have about as much chance of changing my mind as I do of changing yours.

Quote Originally Posted by phonogram12 View Post
    I was thinking the same thing. I don't want to come off as one of those guys who are all like "I never asked for that, so why did they make it!" but...was there ever really a big demand for this one? I mean, they could've gone with Penguin (the comic version), Riddler, Ra's, Scarecrow, Mat Hatter, Mr. Freeze, Huntress, or even Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum (it just occurred to me how much I would LOVE that 2-pack). Or *gasp!* venture outside of the Bat Family and make a Power Girl, Booster Gold, Blue Beetle (Ted Kord), Starfire, Wonder Girl, Hawkman, etc.
    They could do Supergirl, Shazam (non-Infected), Black Canary, Arsenal, Mister Miracle, Orion, Big Barda, Jessica Cruz, Sinestro, Deadman, Guy Gardner, Simon Baz, Avery Ho, Ray Palmer, Ryan Choi, Jonah Hex, Stargirl, Zatanna, Artemis, Ravager, Plastic Man, Cassandra Cain, Black Lightning, Kate Spencer, Vic Sage, Ragdoll, Steel, Apollo, Midnighter, Jay Garrick, Alan Scott, Emiko Queen...I could be here all day.
    You are my favorite thing, Peter. My very favorite thing.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Swamp Thing 2099 View Post
    They could do Supergirl, Shazam (non-Infected), Black Canary, Arsenal, Mister Miracle, Orion, Big Barda, Jessica Cruz, Sinestro, Deadman, Guy Gardner, Simon Baz, Avery Ho, Ray Palmer, Ryan Choi, Jonah Hex, Stargirl, Zatanna, Artemis, Ravager, Plastic Man, Cassandra Cain, Black Lightning, Kate Spencer, Vic Sage, Ragdoll, Steel, Apollo, Midnighter, Jay Garrick, Alan Scott, Emiko Queen...I could be here all day.
    So I guess my question is, why don't they?

I'm just waiting to see if McFarlane will make a Vixen action figure.
    Black Panther - Champion of Bast
    Vixen - Champion of Anansi

Quote Originally Posted by MoneySpider View Post
    I'm just waiting to see if McFarlane will make a Vixen action figure.
    Or a Bronze Tiger.

Quote Originally Posted by phonogram12 View Post
    So I guess my question is, why don't they?

The suggestion that the company can just make whatever they want still comes down to if retailers are interested in jumping on it.
    Last edited by Holt; 03-03-2022 at 06:09 PM.