Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
What is it that you are expecting him to do? I mean Conan prays to his god Crom but Crom don't give a shit about you.
I don't know, i read a lot of modern thor, all of JAson Aaron run and have read many stories throughout my comic reading history and he has just never felt like a god. I mean hercules does, and has done godly things like holding up the world etc and most of the other gods actually sort of come off like that but Thor has just never seemed like anything more than bruiser with a magical hammer. I mean i know he is more but i can't really think of a story where he did anything that just felt godly. But that's just me. The conversation just got me thinking about it. He's basically a god because the books say he is, which is cool and a fact but hopefully one day he will get a story that actually shows it. As of now he's just really odin's best replacement but it's not like he is the ONLY one that can do it. Jane was Thor and did it better so it just makes ya wonder, what makes him a god other than just literal words.