Quote Originally Posted by Ororo101 View Post
Correct me if I’m misinterpreting what you’ve been trying to say in these posts but I don’t think it’s particularly fair to insinuate that all of people’s qualms with this issue stem from “disrespectful” or “personal problems” with what the outcome was. It’s been said by people on both sides of the fence when it comes to the BP/Storm relationship that while there were some cute moments with Storm doing her thing, the plot was filled holes the size of Wakanda’s Great Mound. Between all the tech between Wakanda and Krakoa, omega level telepaths and cerebro abound, and personal lines of communication either between Ororo and T’challa or the Royal Family and T’challa he “couldn’t be reached” in a matter of of potentially global peril? Shuri, an intellectual genius and renown tech savant with the knowledge of the ancestors bringing a knife to an omega level mutant fight? Shuri doubting Ororo’s motives and loyalty after saving her brother and her nation/people on multiple occasions, many times at the risk of her own life? Ororo not even giving them a single night to hear back from T’challa because of a time imperative that only applied to her stealing the sword and not to sitting on her ass, shooting the shit with Logan and Illyana for another two days while everyone else apparently takes their time to show up? Especially when it would’ve been most beneficial and smart to attempt to preserve the best of relations between the people and governing bodies of Wakanda and Krakoa as allies?

Say what you will about your own opinions but to imply that any contrary sentiment readers have with the issue are just due to them being butt hurt about them not getting their own preference when it comes to Ororo and T’challa’s relationship comes across as dismissive to many of the actual, viable, and valid problems with the story Vita told. I, myself, said that if the story had the same outcome but with a believable and well-written story to guide it I wouldn’t have a problem at all, even though I am partial to the relationship. Like many have said before, this issue works perfectly. If and only if you totally ignore any interactions Ororo has had with T’challa, Shuri, and the people of Wakanda in the last 4 years.

Very much agree with you here. To say that writer’s can hype their work, promote you spending your dollars on it, and happily accept and interact with praise of their work is fine but any negative perspectives or opinions about said work is “harassment” and “bullying” is nonsensical. There’s a difference between attacking/harassing a writer personally out of anger and expressing a dissenting opinion about their work that they were happy enough to promote and discuss publicly. To block anyone who doesn’t blindly love what you’re doing as a creator is childish and vain to me. However it is their right to be that way if they so choose. They shouldn’t be surprised though when people lose respect for them because of it.
Thank you beloved. Sometimes things have to be spell it out so that its plain and clear. As many, many people have said if this mission was so time sensitive respective to her it is not conveyed well in the story based upon the ending where see that only two other participants are there. Tchalla can't get in touch with her here but has been able to communicate with her when he was on the edge of the universe and she on earth. Ororo likely knew tchalla could only grant her the sword so if this was so urgent why not utilize any of the high level teleoaths on the island. Also, logan litereally went to Japan, fought with silver samurai, went to hell fell in a out of lava, was reduced to bone, had to regenerate, fight some more and offer solem something off panel to get his sword. I didnt recall seeing him bludgeon his way through any of his established relationships out of a since of urgency, yet ororo couldn't wait just until the next morning for tchakla to return? it was just not written well.

and let's not forget the reviewers offering said criticism never posted on their wall and from what i understand the reviewerd who gave a negative review was looking forward to the book because vita was writing it. they didn't like his thoughts and blocked him.