Page 129 of 613 FirstFirst ... 2979119125126127128129130131132133139179229 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,935 of 9190
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CookieOnTsunami View Post
    My chickens are SHAKING
    lmfao b!tch you a mess.

I'm still trying to confirm the validity of this but stay tuned.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CookieOnTsunami View Post
    Colonel Shetani. We don't know him in this house
    Does this mean you also don't know her father side of the family either?That suck.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    biased or not he hasnt failed me and when it comes out just get ready for all the "I told you so" gifs that will be coming your way.

also that's from al Ewing not from Coates. it would be him spewing the hot air here.
    It's from Eve Ewing not Al, and did anyone ever give a link to that interview? It's good to see writers wanting to write our girl.

I come bearing gifts and good news. Compliments of my boo BBeryan!!! We will always love you!!! Be patient my beloved friends; good things come to those who wait!

this isnt the last we have seen of Coates and my boo Ms. Bartel.
    This is interesting. Hopefully something positive will come out of all this for Storm and us fans.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Also, speaking of Storm's children, and in particular Major X; whatever happened to him? How did that story-line end? Did anyone bother to read/follow up on the story?
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Don't do that, don't give me hope. It is good to hear Coates is adament about doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    Does this mean you also don't know her father side of the family either?That suck.
    Twas a joke my friend
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

Quote Originally Posted by twisted sun View Post
    It's from Eve Ewing not Al, and did anyone ever give a link to that interview? It's good to see writers wanting to write our girl.

oh thanks boo.

here is the link:

https://www.chicagotribune.com/enter...mlq-story.html

Q: You mentioned if given the chance to write for any character in the Marvel universe it would be Storm. What does Storm represent for you?

A: There’s been a rumor for years that Ta-Nehisi Coates and Jen Bartel who are two of my favorite people, are going to do a Storm story and Ta-Nehisi swears to me that he’s still going to do it. So, he and I might have to fight over that ... For me and most black women our age, that was the black women superhero that we saw growing up. I think representation matters like people say, but representation isn’t everything; it’s not just having a brown face or having a woman in a certain position, but actually what their character is like. I’ve always loved Storm just because she’s so powerful and she’s so important to the X-Men. If you walk up to somebody and say name 10 superheroes, Storm is up there. I think that’s really powerful. There’s really space for somebody (it doesn’t have to be me) to write for her, to get more spotlight, because I for one, never get tired of her.

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    This is interesting. Hopefully something positive will come out of all this for Storm and us fans.

I trust coates he will get us through this time of uncertainty.
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 03-03-2020 at 07:46 AM.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

I will always have a bias for a man who elevated my favorite character beyond simply being a lightning user. I will always have a bias for the man who gave her a greater connection to not only humanity but to her identity as a black woman. I will always have a bias for a man who wrote her loving someone in a HEALTHY manner. So again, Costes has NEVER failed me and if this interview is real I know coates will deliver. Baby if you dont like what coates has done in BP you will never like him but even if a solo book never meets the light of day he has done far more than any modern xwriters ever has.

He didnt spew hot air. he was told something by one creative team but another one came in and changed that narrative. that's how things go sometimes. I trust him a hell of a lot more than guggs with hammertime. may she rest eternally in the pits of hell.

night boo boo. me too I'm going to bed soon as well.
    Good I’m glad you acknowledge your biased. Just shows how blind you are unfortunately. Anyway, movin on.

No it’s hot air. Coates doesn’t bring it back up. And since it’s not even green light yet. This is speculation and rumors. Therefore “Hot Air”. We ALL know Gugg didn’t do a Good Job on X-Men. And it’s actually Claremont who knows what he’s doing when it comes to Hammertime (haha) you tried it.

Anyway, all in all I’ll be waiting and watching.

Quote Originally Posted by twisted sun View Post
    Wait NOT Al Ewing??? All damn that would be great if Al wanted to write Storm. Well who is Eve Ewing is this person a good writer?? Does she have any relations to Al? And what has she put out??

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    Good I’m glad you acknowledge your biased. Just shows how blind you are unfortunately. Anyway, movin on.

No it’s hot air. Coates doesn’t bring it back up. And since it’s not even green light yet. This is speculation and rumors. Therefore “Hot Air”. We ALL know Gugg didn’t do a Good Job on X-Men. And it’s actually Claremont who knows what he’s doing when it comes to Hammertime (haha) you tried it.

Wait NOT Al Ewing??? All damn that would be great if Al wanted to write Storm. Well who is Eve Ewing is this person a good writer?? Does she have any relations to Al? And what has she put out??
    blind to what ? people enjoy different things for different reasons. everything ain't for everyone honey. and what you find boring others like

I cant wait for you to eat your words boo when the solo storm book written by coates is announced. it will be such a marvelous day!!!!

eve I believe is the current writer or previously wrote ironheart. it's all in the link I provided.

That’s because your biased when it comes to Coates. Anyway, I’ll believe it when I see it. So far he’s just spewing hot air.
    Along with some other hot mess.

Welcome to Krakoa Coates! Stay as long as you'd like!

Eve did a good job with Ironheart. She is now writing the new Champions. Not related to Al Ewing.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post

No. He's not getting through those gates.
    He's a mere flatscan and no one, not even Storm, will vouch for him.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    Eve did a good job with Ironheart. She is now writing the new Champions. Not related to Al Ewing.
    yea I read ewing and got it confused. I'm hoping ms eve isnt messing with us. it will be so glorious, if what she said is true, that Coates will finally get his storm solo. Xtwitter and other sites are going to be shut down baby !!! I just love all the supoort I've seen hes received on twitter. he's definitely set the bar high for anyone who dares write her in the future and currently.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    OH OK...NIce, but.....are they Good? Have you read them?

blind to what ? people enjoy different things for different reasons. everything ain't for everyone honey. and what you find boring others like

I cant wait for you to eat your words boo when the solo storm book written by coates is announced. it will be such a marvelous day!!!!

eve I believe is the current writer or previously wrote ironheart. it's all in the link I provided.
    Oh, yes. I'll be waiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post

What did I TELLS YOU BOY!!!

Take..HIM..BACK!!!