Quote Originally Posted by Ororo101 View Post
I mean if that’s how you feel, that’s fine and you have every right to. You can’t, however, not understand why fans of the greatest African American leader in all of comics gets paid dust in an X-office article specifically written to highlight and celebrate X-men leaders in honor of an African American hero/leader. You can’t get more obvious than that. I don’t think anyone is saying that it should’ve been a “Storm centric” article by any means but even a “In honor of one of the great African American civil rights leaders being celebrated today, we would be remiss not to mention a pioneering leader and legend of the X-men, Storm. As the first female and leader of color the X-men ever had, Ororo’s place as one of the greatest leaders and most important female characters in X-lore cannot be understated.”. That was two sentences, two sentences could’ve given Ororo the respect she deserves on this topic, in particular. You really can’t say that’s asking for too much when Cyclops got a paragraph or two.

As to why mention anything about her at all, I don’t really understand your question? Why mention anyone on that list? Because it correlates to the topic of discussion.
At first I thought it was a reach until I saw they specifically referenced MLK and used that as the basis for the article, so yeah you are right. Its in poor tatste