Page 133 of 613 FirstFirst ... 3383123129130131132133134135136137143183233 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 1,995 of 9190
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    he cant be beaten by metal. he simply regenerates. if that were the case the xmen would have done so when they first encountered him instead of sacrificing their lives to save earth.
    Hmm true. But still I mean it's always a possibility head end up getting beatin by that weakness later down the line.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormrocks View Post
    And here is where are going to disagree. You claim Storm is a bigger god - how so? We don't know enough about her godhood to make that claim. Adversary capture and subdued Roma who is the guardian of all reality. I am not sure you can support your claim that Storm is a bigger guide without more evidence.

I'll also disagree that a drawn out fight would somehow diminish Storm's godhood or stance as a so called bigger god. It actually could have supported your claim if we saw Adversary's attacks as ineffective against her. As it is, what we got was a let down for the size of the feat that it truly is.
    Alright, someone has some Brains. LOL that is exactly why I said Coates needs to develop this Goddess Storm Concept. I keep going back to what this Storm Fan said. I'm paraphrasing "Goddess Storm is Story Plot"

I agree, her fight with Adversary was actually VERY LAME. She became Lightning Lass in God Form -_- LOL. If the fight were to be dranw out I think we would actually see how powerful a Goddess Storm is. Instead of us guess what's the difference between an Omega Mutant and a God. Becuase right now? we as Storm fans seem to be struggling to tell the difference.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    Notice in that feat, Forge is doing all the work.

Coates is on the payroll for like, a couple more months. He already got the pink slip. They are being nice to let him finish his run, but the numbers have been cancellation level for several months now.
    Roma and the other heroes were helping forge leading up to that scan but their souls were ultimately claimed by Adversary. Forge in embracing both the mystical and technological aspects of himself allowed him to restore order, thus resulting in his defeat. However, in returning the souls to all who had fallen and locking him away once again forge comments he cant be destroyed so I'm not sure how you can conclude beating him wasnt impressive, especially seeing he had defeated Roma the daughter of Merlin.

Last edited by butterflykyss; 03-03-2020 at 02:44 PM.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    Hmm true. But still I mean it's always a possibility head end up getting beatin by that weakness later down the line.

Alright, someone has some Brains. LOL that is exactly why I said Coates needs to develop this Goddess Storm Concept. I keep going back to what this Storm Fan said. I'm paraphrasing "Goddess Storm is Story Plot"

I agree, her fight with Adversary was actually VERY LAME. She became Lightning Lass in God Form -_- LOL. If the fight were to be dranw out I think we would actually see how powerful a Goddess Storm is. Instead of us guess what's the difference between an Omega Mutant and a God. Becuase right now? we as Storm fans seem to be struggling to tell the difference.
    it hasnt happened the four times he has appeared. so I dont think your assumptions are correct.

also I'm not struggling to tell the difference.
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 03-03-2020 at 02:50 PM.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Incredible Member GuiltyPleasure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    That would be great. She is long overdue for another solo. June will also feature the last issue of Coates on Black Panther so perhaps these are signs.
    Yes, Ororo is. I'm down for a well written Storm solo. A gifted AA female writer at the helm with stellar art would be amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by GuiltyPleasure View Post
    Yes, Ororo is. I'm down for a well written Storm solo. A gifted AA female writer at the helm with stellar art would be amazing.
    have you read any of ironheart? I'm not familiar with Ewing's work.

Ironheart is great and I say this as someone who doesn't like the Stark-inspired sides of the Marvel Universe.

Incredible Member GuiltyPleasure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    have you read any of ironheart? I'm not familiar with Ewing's work.
    Nope. I've never heard of the woman until she was mentioned here. After that, I did look her up. She's a bright woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Strong Girl Daken View Post
    Ironheart is great and I say this as someone who doesn't like the Stark-inspired sides of the Marvel Universe.
    I may have to check this out thank you boo. I dont like that side either to be frank lol

Quote Originally Posted by GuiltyPleasure View Post
    Nope. I've never heard of the woman until she was mentioned here. After that, I did look her up. She's a bright woman.
    yea I checked her out as well and she is very bright and pretty too.

Yes....yes....!!! The Coates has already begun to work his insideous malfeseance into the hearts of the Followers of the Storm! The infection has begun.

Soon, uncontrollable bouts of rage will ensue as The Coates lays his seeds of utter and devastating destruction! And Krakoa will be helpless to save them.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Yes....yes....!!! The Coates has already begun to work his insideous malfeseance into the hearts of the Followers of the Storm! The infection has begun.

Soon, uncontrollable bouts of rage will ensue as The Coates lays his seeds of utter and devastating destruction! And Krakoa will be helpless to save them.
    My chickens are already working against you
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

Quote Originally Posted by CookieOnTsunami View Post
    That's okay. Bring your chickens.

I brought a chickenhawk.

Quote Originally Posted by CookieOnTsunami View Post
    your chickens always prevail!

If we get a Storm solo, I would like for Nezhno to be in the series. I always liked his relationship with Storm and would like for her to take him under her wing. His ties to Wakanda are also a plus for me too. I also want to know who else was on the "Storm Squad" besides Nezhno back when the students were all assigned to the veterans.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    If we get a Storm solo, I would like for Nezhno to be in the series. I always liked his relationship with Storm and would like for her to take him under her wing. His ties to Wakanda are also a plus for me too. I also want to know who else was on the "Storm Squad" besides Nezhno back when the students were all assigned to the veterans.
    where has nehzno been? has he appeared in the post Hickman books?

also I love it "Storm Squad." I think tchalla would make a good second member on S squared. I would love for tchalla to appear regularly as a counsel to Ororo ensuring she doesnt get too lost in the world of Krakoa and doesnt lose her connection with humanity.