Page 481 of 613 FirstFirst ... 381431471477478479480481482483484485491531581 ... LastLast
Results 7,201 to 7,215 of 9190

Quote Originally Posted by GuiltyPleasure View Post
    Hmm, you got me curious. Do you have some early tea on what to expect from Marauders #13 or another upcoming X-Men issue?
    If I'm right, it can't be good.

That didn't sound right.

Incredible Member GuiltyPleasure's Avatar

[QUOTE=Marvell2100;5175591][COLOR="#000080"]If I'm right, it can't be good.

Deleted post.
    Last edited by GuiltyPleasure; 10-06-2020 at 10:03 AM.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Hmm, you got me curious. Do you have some early tea on what to expect from Marauders #13 or another upcoming X-Men issue?
    unfortunately. i can't spoil obviously but I'm seriously done with the xbooks and the xwriters. they are everything the bp fans have been saying.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    If I'm right, it can't be good.

That didn't sound right.

you were right. all the bp fans were right. im so done.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    unfortunately. i can't spoil obviously but I'm seriously done with the xbooks and the xwriters. they are everything the bp fans have been saying.

you were right. all the bp fans were right. im so done.
    Nooooooo!!!!!

The only thing I can guess is that Storm was debunked as a real goddess

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    Nooooooo!!!!!
    its ok!!!! this too shall pass (^_^)
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

its ok!!!! this too shall pass (^_^)
    If you're throwing in the towel then tomorrow's issue must be ****. Smh. If it was a good BP and Storm showing, you would've said, even without giving details. That's very unfortunate, indeed.
    Last edited by GuiltyPleasure; 10-06-2020 at 10:18 AM.

If you're throwing in the towel then tomorrow's issue must be ****. Smh. If it was a good BP and Storm showing, you would've said, even without giving details. That's very unfortunate, indeed.
    hmmmph. we will reconvene on all of this tomorrow.

https://www.gamesradar.com/marauders...-of-the-x-men/

Astonishing Member

*sigh* I guess we'll see what tomorrow brings

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    *sigh* I guess we'll see what tomorrow brings
    lol. did you check out the interview? thoughts?

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    The only thing I can guess is that Storm was debunked as a real goddess
    I don't think that's it, mainly because Hickmann pointed out that she is not just a mutant but a Goddess in GS.
    maybe Storm has to sacrifice her Godhood to get the sword (I hope I'm wrong)

Quote Originally Posted by HeraldOfStorm View Post
    I don't think that's it, mainly because Hickmann pointed out that she is not just a mutant but a Goddess in GS.
    maybe Storm has to sacrifice her Godhood to get the sword (I hope I'm wrong)
    thats a very interesting theory. hey boo did you check out the interview for the issue tomorrow?

The only thing they said about Storm that is worth noting is: "I think that Marauders #13 is both a turning point and a solidifying of purpose for her, spiritually. She has played a lot of roles over the decades, and I think this issue helps her come to an understanding of what she needs to do and be for herself and her people, going forward!"

That pretty much says mutants are her main priority and BP and Wakanda come in a distant whatever. Basically, keeping Coates' elevation of her as a goddess, most likely, but throwing out everything else he's built with her over the last four years--including her relationship with T'Challa. Smh.

Fantastic Member

thats a very interesting theory. hey boo did you check out the interview for the issue tomorrow?
    I mean I never ruled out the possibility of X-Office thinking the fact that Storm was a Goddess a burden and then trying to get rid of it, so I was worried if Storm really die in GS so they could find some excuse as if the virus could prevent her from be a Goddess again.
    and now with that negative feedback I suppose something like this has happened.
    and about the interview, I read quickly looking for a spoiler because I rarely find the rest interesting

The only thing they said about Storm that is worth noting is: "I think that Marauders #13 is both a turning point and a solidifying of purpose for her, spiritually. She has played a lot of roles over the decades, and I think this issue helps her come to an understanding of what she needs to do and be for herself and her people, going forward!"

That pretty much says mutants are her main priority and BP and Wakanda come in a distant whatever. Basically, keeping Coates' elevation of her as a goddess, most likely, but throwing out everything else he's built with her over the last four years--including her relationship with T'Challa. Smh.
    I'm not sure what the xoffices end game is and a lot of what you said makes a lot of sense. I just can't help but think we are on the verge of AvX part 2 the Wakandan edition. Who is her people? That is what I want to understand is it Wakanda, is it mutants or both? From what I've understood she has fought for all people so it will be interesting to see what tomorrow brings.

I guess we shall see. :/