Page 495 of 613 FirstFirst ... 395445485491492493494495496497498499505545595 ... LastLast
Results 7,411 to 7,425 of 9190
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    adequately chastised? Dude is a king and leader of the Avengers. Maybe he had **** to do lol.
    And with that in mind it still doesn't make sense lol. T'Challa wasn't fighting alongside the Avengers one moment then just popped up back in Wakanda. Dude probably took a flight via Talon or space ship, the man didn't check his Kimoyo messages, y'all gotta be kidding me. They could've solved this whole issue without him even setting foot in Wakanda.

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    adequately chastised? Dude is a king and leader of the Avengers. Maybe he had **** to do lol.
    Maybe, but he put the "adequately chastised husband" face on, so I am guessing he did not.

Don't matter, she got the sword said her peace and left. Let it all end. She can keep the sword too.

Astonishing Member Blind Wedjat's Avatar

LMAO so this is what it took, huh? Now everything that was said in the past makes sense.

The X-Office needs to do better by Storm. THAT should have been the demand all this time.

Quote Originally Posted by Blind Wedjat View Post
    LMAO so this is what it took, huh? Now everything that was said in the past makes sense.

The X-Office needs to do better by Storm. THAT should have been the demand all this time.
    They already have big plans for next year. I hope they keep their promise.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Don't matter, she got the sword said her peace and left. Let it all end. She can keep the sword too.
    I'd be disappointed if the next BP was foolish enough to follow up on anything that happened in this issue. No moping, no revolts, no wars. Let the past die and bring back Nakia and I'll be happy with both franchises.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Blind Wedjat View Post

no no no no! this is the best storm has been written in years!! i got to see her use lightning, and then more lightning!! and then after lying and disrespecting an entire nation, she got to get a sword where she can use more... wait for it... more LIGHTNING!! And she was able to do that and proclaim she knows who she is because there is no time even though she gone be waiting for 7 other people to show up at the otherworld gate !!!! such a great time to be a storm fan!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by chief12d View Post
    I'd be disappointed if the next BP was foolish enough to follow up on anything that happened in this issue. No moping, no revolts, no wars. Let the past die and bring back Nakia and I'll be happy with both franchises.
    Lol, bro the next BP writer isn't even reading this isht. Not reading Coates isht either.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Filthy Mutie View Post
    ...what the what?
    I know...I read "perpetual victim narrative" then gave up.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Lol, bro the next BP writer isn't even reading this isht. Not reading Coates isht either.
    Thank the Goddess! That's a mercy on us all.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    no no no no! this is the best storm has been written in years!! i got to see her use lightning, and then more lightning!! and then after lying and disrespecting an entire nation, she got to get a sword where she can use more... wait for it... more LIGHTNING!! And she was able to do that and proclaim she knows who she is because there is no time even though she gone be waiting for 7 other people to show up at the otherworld gate !!!! such a great time to be a storm fan!
    Don't forget the rain and also freezing things. Just saying.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

The only other weapon I can recall off the top of my head is the Spear of Bashenga and the king's dagger. Never heard a word about a sword.
    so these other weapons were made up got it. thank you!!

Quote Originally Posted by Leirus View Post
    Not her personal relationship with Wakanda, but the relationship of the character to Wakanda. I am optimist with this story and willing to see it playing out. She does say she will have to regain their trust.
    well i admire your optimism. we've done this dance before after avx so i can't do the same considering that. also, it would hsve been nice to see both sides work together.

I can imagine the outrage, they would have been crying for blood.

"Wakandans hate Krackoa blahblahblah...

Why are they stealing our stuff blahblahblah...

Can't take care of their own isht, always taking isht from us blahblahblah...

Using Storm to prop up BP blahblahblah..."

this is pretty spot on, especially the part about storm ro prop up bp!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    yup she knew going in she was going to steal it that is why she had the bag with fake sword. how can anyone argue that this was a good look on her? imagine if tchalla had to steal something from krakoa to protect the world? xmen fans would have a fit.
    It did happen. the phoenix was on the way and he sat down, we were mad. in this case Storm was already willing to give another woman her man, that was on coates.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Don't forget the rain and also freezing things. Just saying.
    that was actually a welcome change but man, the irony of an omega levvel mutant needing a sword to amplify her lightning is just the perfect advertisement of the big plans im sure the xoffices have in store for her!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    It did happen. the phoenix was on the way and he sat down, we were mad. in this case Storm was already willing to give another woman her man, that was on coates.
    thats why anyone saying this is a good look for storm would be hypocritical to me. I'm not sure what the last part has to do with anything though.