Page 504 of 613 FirstFirst ... 4404454494500501502503504505506507508514554604 ... LastLast
Results 7,546 to 7,560 of 9190

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    GP, they just proved that the sword they said that was so important to Wakanda wasn't that important. He gave the sword like okay. But it still wasn't enough because they had to add in all of the unnecessary Real Housewives drama.

I've gone on record at least hundreds of times saying how I don't like Coates BP. But comparing how Coates wrote the relationship compared to what happened in Marauders, it's like they were back to their AvX days.

Well, let's not forget Storm was willing to loan Tchalla out to Nakia when she got too busy. Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Exactatiously
    More often than not it's just to promote their work/projects and have a few laughs...good, light, fun stuff. Not to be inundated with a barrage of unsolicited feedback and "advice".
    Idk if you can make such clear constraints on a social media platform like Twitter. Do I think personal attacks and harassment are acceptable? Absolutely not.

HOWEVER, if you promote your work on Twitter, which leads to people spending their hard earned money on your work, I think it’s very reasonable for people to go back to the same platform and share how they felt about it.

GP, they just proved that the sword they said that was so important to Wakanda wasn't that important. He gave the sword like okay. But it still wasn't enough because they had to add in all of the unnecessary Real Housewives drama.

I've gone on record at least hundreds of times saying how I don't like Coates BP. But comparing how Coates wrote the relationship compared to what happened in Marauders, it's like they were back to their AvX days.

I disagree. T'challa let the sword go because he KNOWS the weight of having to save the omniverse. He went through the same thing leading up to Secret Wars. If they were back to the AVX days T'challa wouldn't have been trying to hear one word Ororo had to say he would have disarmed her and took the sword back. Post-Secret Wars T'challa has changed a lot and I think he has more respect for Ororo than he did before.
    After reading Priest's run on Black Panther, I can truly said I've learned nothing, but I remember everything!
    I'm back from the Djailia!
    Since D9 exists in the MU, T'challa is definitely an Alpha! (Don't Debate me)

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    Well, let's not forget Storm was willing to loan Tchalla out to Nakia when she got too busy. Lol.
    Storm learned that from the X-Men.

Quote Originally Posted by mbeezy561 View Post
    I disagree. T'challa let the sword go because he KNOWS the weight of having to save the omniverse. He went through the same thing leading up to Secret Wars. If they were back to the AVX days T'challa wouldn't have been trying to hear one word Ororo had to say he would have disarmed her and took the sword back. Post-Secret Wars T'challa has changed a lot and I think he has more respect for Ororo than he did before.
    BP let the sword go because they just made that isht up this issue, it wasn't anything important in Wakandan mythos. If the sword was that important to Wakanda, he would have used it in Empyre instead of asking Hulkling for his.

I wish the X-offices would show some respect to BP.

Anybody know what happened to user Storphoenix?

I figured he or she would be here living this dream with us.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

BP let the sword go because they just made that isht up this issue, it wasn't anything important in Wakandan mythos. If the sword was that important to Wakanda, he would have used it in Empyre instead of asking Hulkling for his.

I wish the X-offices would show some respect to BP.
    Bingo!

Everything about this issue was a huge arse retcon meant to separate her from the one real tie she has outside if being a mutant. lets just call a spade a spade.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

baby you are spreading nothing but knowledge and truth. this story only makes sense if you ignore all of coates work which would essentially take us back to avx or really this:

ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    Anybody know what happened to user Storphoenix?

I figured he or she would be here living this dream with us.
    They maybe having a nerdgasm.

They maybe having a nerdgasm.
    you really are wise lolol

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    baby you are spreading nothing but knowledge and truth. this story only makes sense if you ignore all of coates work which would essentially take us back to avx or really this:

Gotdamn I never noticed how terrible thta art was

Why does T'challa look 75 lol
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    Idk if you can make such clear constraints on a social media platform like Twitter. Do I think personal attacks and harassment are acceptable? Absolutely not.

HOWEVER, if you promote your work on Twitter, which leads to people spending their hard earned money on your work, I think it’s very reasonable for people to go back to the same platform and share how they felt about it.
    I do miss the days of "when you have nothing good to say, say nothing"
    Nowadays, everyone feels entitled to give a personal opinion regardless of said opinion being wanted or warranted.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Bingo!

Everything about this issue was a huge arse retcon meant to separate her from the one real tie she has outside if being a mutant. lets just call a spade a spade.

BK, you and I have gone back and forth over Coates since he started his run. You know BP fans did not like the way he handled BP in the relationship.

BP apologized.

BP admitted that things were his fault.

BP was the one to make amends.

So whatever that was in Marauders came out of nowhere in contrast to how they were in BP. Like I said, X gotta hate.

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Gotdamn I never noticed how terrible thta art was

Why does T'challa look 75 lol
    you know he had a lot he was dealing with he literally had weight if the universe existence on his shoulder. that said, the art was pretty bad lolol

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    I do miss the days of "when you have nothing good to say, say nothing"
    Nowadays, everyone feels entitled to give a personal opinion regardless of said opinion being wanted or warranted.
    as long as people avoid insults and criticism on a personal level I really don't see why comic buyers should not discuss comics and exchange point of views, half the fun of reading comics is coming to these boards to see people reactions (both positive and negative).
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”