Page 545 of 613 FirstFirst ... 45445495535541542543544545546547548549555595 ... LastLast
Results 8,161 to 8,175 of 9190

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Some of my fave panels from the issue.
    Attachment 102036
    Attachment 102037
    Attachment 102038

Lol storm totally sebastioned Death. On reread i kept hearing. "shalalalal kiss the girl, if ya don't!... you gonna miss the girl..."
    Thanks for posting these. Stefano Caselli draws an amazing Storm

Some of my fave panels from the issue.
    Attachment 102036
    Attachment 102037
    Attachment 102038

Lol storm totally sebastioned Death. On reread i kept hearing. "shalalalal kiss the girl, if ya don't!... you gonna miss the girl..."
    Agreed. Love these panels too. I thought the creative use of powers t manipulate the water (and breathe/be able to speak under it) was cool and nice a nod back to her XXM days. Her interaction with War made lol (“you must be smelling somethinmg else”/ *dismissive sip*). I like Duggan’s take on Storm’s shade. But she was a star in this one with her dance with death. She came off brave, confident and...ready for whatever. There is definitely s chermistry there with Death (now I want to see him with the helmet off). Her tarot has me curious about the way this will end for her. I was thinking the same thing the other poster mentioned about the mask of annhilation and natural/elemental connection/powers both her and Genesis seem to share.

I thought it was a good issue overall and liked how Storm was handled through out. With only 9 chapters left I am hopiong that the next issues are all action. I’m ready to see the X-Men throw down. Even if MJJ’s assumption about an arrakii curbstomp I hope the X-Men all give them hell and the scars to remember.

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Damn, did they lose Cypher again? And where the heck did Jott come from ?
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    Damn, did they lose Cypher again? And where the heck did Jott come from ?
    THANK YOU! i'm sitting here the whole time like some is missing. lol. Cable is also missing and somehow maggot is there.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

THANK YOU! i'm sitting here the whole time like some is missing. lol. Cable is also missing and somehow maggot is there.
    Lol, the coloring does make him look like Maggot!

Fantastic Member

Maybe Cypher and Bei break some kind of rule and or something happens between the two of them that causes them to be replaced. Or this is just early artwork and it doesn’t necessarily match the story lol.

Have y'all noticed a lot of the heavy hitters of Arakko are Black? I'm loving it

Quote Originally Posted by metalclouds View Post
    Have y'all noticed a lot of the heavy hitters of Arakko are Black? I'm loving it
    It's great that the menacing villains bent on destroying all realities with their demon horde are (nominally, supposedly) Black. Woo! Representation.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sdawg View Post
    Maybe Cypher and Bei break some kind of rule and or something happens between the two of them that causes them to be replaced. Or this is just early artwork and it doesn’t necessarily match the story lol.
    Jean is holding the Cerebro Sword which Xeno has in their possession currently and...what's the name of Cyclops' sword, again?

Yeah, I'm guessing early promo art used as variant art.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    It's great that the menacing villains bent on destroying all realities with their demon horde are (nominally, supposedly) Black. Woo! Representation.
    LOL At least we're no longer the victims...Woo! Progress. LOL
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    LOL At least we're no longer the victims...Woo! Progress. LOL
    I like to think of it as once again the people of color had to stand up and sacrifice to save the day. lol. im good at wanking.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

So Two GiantSize and Marauder 13&14.
    Some pretty good centric Storm.
    What do we think of HickmenStorm so far everyone?

I for one am living for the art and how she's drawn. (That hair) and it seems like alot of acknowledgement towards her voice and skills. Overall I get a sense they have a good handle on understanding her(Storm). Now I'm waiting to see what they're actually going to do with all of this.
    Last edited by BlkGldBlu; 11-06-2020 at 06:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    So Two GiantSize and Marauder 13&14.
    Some pretty good centric Storm.
    What do we think of HickmenStorm so far everyone?
    I am loving it. I love that i don't know how he feels about Storm personally but i believe he understands her place in the franchise and that her character demands some sense of prominence. It's not all about her but she is clearly a huge part of the tapestry. For me thats all i can really ask for. Are there personal things i would like to see? Sure. But i don't just read xmen for Storm i have a lot of fave characters she just happens to be number one

i also love the narrative she has never died. I don't know why but it will really mean something if her "first" death is a "permanent" one. So there is a lot there to unpack. Then the techno virus that incubated in the goddess of life. So much stuff. lol. I feel she has a more direct link to the Orrako mutants. Storm seems more like those ancient mutants than she does the modern ones. in both power and stature.

They should totally rewrite that her portal was taking her to Arrako. LOL
    Last edited by jwatson; 11-06-2020 at 06:57 AM.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Quote Originally Posted by metalclouds View Post
    Hey, equal opportunity destruction! I'm all for it!