Page 552 of 613 FirstFirst ... 52452502542548549550551552553554555556562602 ... LastLast
Results 8,266 to 8,280 of 9190

So does this mean Storm won her barrel against Logan?
    And yeah seeing these crazy set ups makes me wonder what kind of battle Storm will be in.

And yeah seeing these crazy set ups makes me wonder what kind of battle Storm will be in.

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    It doesn't say who won, they were flirty and both claimed victory. But before it was truly over Solomon called in his favor for the sword and had Wolverine fight for him so he was teleported away. after wolverine fight Saturnye basically implied what happened to him or something similar will go down with Storm since she encouraged Logan not to miss.

i thought the seating was interesting too. The big hitters of Arrako already circling our girl. Though i don't think Saturyne directly poisioned logan and Storm i think she is just aware of what has been done and since she pretty much seems to know what happens. It was death who struck out at Storm, perhaps out of fear of her power, but Saturyne let circumstances happen.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

So after reading the latest issues, I gotta say this is some weird sh1t

Not bad just weird...I'm so confused.

Storm was in every issue this week, which I guess is a good thing.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post

Xbooks got back full control. *dances* i'm loving it. She looked amazing in all the issues too.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post

if you have to guess my friend then that is an indication of a problem lol. and the fact she was all over three issues and the traffic here is as it has been i think speaks volumes. nevertheless, since it doesn't seem like we will get any actual feats or good story development im here to save the day by way of Coates:

ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    if you have to guess my friend then that is an indication of a problem lol. and the fact she was all over three issues and the traffic here is as it has been i think speaks volumes. nevertheless, since it doesn't seem like we will get any actual feats or good story development im here to save the day by way of Coates:

The only real change i've seen in posting are those who were more for Tchalla/Ro than just Ro aren't posting as much. It does have a calmer feel though but that may just be me.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    The only real change i've seen in posting are those who were more for Tchalla/Ro than just Ro aren't posting as much. It does have a calmer feel though but that may just be me.
    if by calm you mean no traffic then you would be correct. she was in three issues. THREE. xoffices big plans manifested into actual stories and its like a ghost town in here.

and you shouldn't incorrectly assume people who are not excited about her thus far underwhelming role in XofS are not for Ro. its quite the opposite.
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 11-11-2020 at 06:22 PM.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

I'm just here waiting for the good stuff.

And tacos.

True...so true.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    I think we just decided the Royal couple is as strong as ever and no longer need to defend them from the just only fans.

Since Storm controls wind, lightning, etc., I wonder if she can air fry wings or burgers?

Ultimate Member

I think the issue is so many have become weary of the books.

Being in 3 issues a lot is fine but when does it become consistent? Which is what many want to see.

We have done this dance with so many (so many of COLOR) that we question everything.

Same with those Coates (who just got a movie deal with Oprah today) images.

13 of those shown held a solo, mini or one shot.

Some of those folks have not been seen in years.

And what I view WORST about those images. How many times died Priest or McDuffie or Hudlin or ANYBODY at Marvel try to put that many black folks together and got denied?

In this week's Wolverine, Saturnyne set up Wolverine to be drunk and have his power's messed with, implying the same thing will happen to Storm. But we see Death make a deal with Jim Jaspers. I think it's so Storm won't be poisoned, since he's sweet on her.

But I actually would like to see Storm fight drunk. Just image what havok she could wreak with little to know inhibitions...

Fantastic Member

Okay so I'm always noticing the little stuff but did anyone else notice the similarities behind how Storm and Death reacted to food served at the dinner? Also, Death seems to always be involved in every scene Storm is in. During the drinking battle with Wolverine, Death gives the scarab to Mad Jim Jaspers. It seems to be clear that there is some kind of plan for these two. I find the small touches continually intriguing.
    Last edited by Sdawg; 11-11-2020 at 08:08 PM.