Page 554 of 613 FirstFirst ... 54454504544550551552553554555556557558564604 ... LastLast
Results 8,296 to 8,310 of 9190
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tenebrae View Post
    Traffic has remained consistent actually, the biggest difference is the thread isn't getting bumped for no reason anymore and there are less multiple posts in a row from same posters, which is good.
    I'm not sure what metric one must use to determine "consistent" but for three issues to drop where storm is featured and the thread barely has gone beyond 2 pages that definitely is a drop in traffic based upon interactions had here in the past. so I disagree with that point. there definitely was more traffic in her forum whenever Coates issues would drop whether readers liked it or not, which I believe is a good thing.

to your latter point posters bumping threads is something I see across the cbr forum, its great mods don't have to worry about that as much now in this thread so kudos!

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    On Storm or the tacos 'cause I'm really hungry right now.

Maybe these multiple appearance will lead into the big plans for next year. Maybe Storm does get killed and gets resurrected by White Sword. everyone thinks she's dead but she ends up staying on Arakko and helps the mutants that were left behind. Sort of like Remender's Cap story in Dimension Z.
    I was thinking both but I'm sure you will get some tacos before anything noteworthy happens with ororo in the current storyline.

I wouldnt mind a storm death but if she does die i don't see it being perma as she is in solicits that extend beyond the xos stories.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    excuse my language but Storm looks fuckin' AMAZING in this pic! I love her hair flowing upwards like that. It reminds me of this at the 45 second mark

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Seeing Jean in this costume next to Storm and Cyclops really gives me some positive feels: It feels like X-Men to me......job well done, Dauterman. Nostalgia is in the house.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sdawg View Post
    Wasn't the card that was pulled to select Wolverine and Storm show them both drowning in alcohol? Perhaps, everyone saw the card pulled and it prompted Death to act. Also, I find it interesting that when Death was talking to Redroot about the rest of the Krakoans that he called them weak and almost showed no regard for them which has been the polar opposite to his interactions and conversations about Storm. Also, that coupled with the quote from Apocalypse about love is definitely intriguing.
    I could definitely see that. Death seems to be rather perceptive and maybe he got a peek at Storm's card and is trying to make sure she's not impaired. He seems to consider her an exception to the weakness of Krakoa and like jwatson was saying Storm's whole demeanor and presence makes her feel more like an Arrakki mutant than a Krakoan one. I feel like they may expand on that by giving her some kind of role there in the future. If Famine is acting as regent of Dryador and Arrako proper is united with Krakoa, maybe her and Death act as regents of that portion of Okkara.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    I was thinking both but I'm sure you will get some tacos before anything noteworthy happens with ororo in the current storyline.

I wouldnt mind a storm death but if she does die i don't see it being perma as she is in solicits that extend beyond the xos stories.
    I couldn't wait so I had some chicken nuggets.

I like my idea better where Storm is presumed dead but is actually on Arrako leading their mutants against Amenth and possibly Genesis.

I couldn't wait so I had some chicken nuggets.

I like my idea better where Storm is presumed dead but is actually on Arrako leading their mutants against Amenth and possibly Genesis.
    So I'm not the only one who thinks she'll be taking over leadership of Deaths people.

At first I thought they were going to go the Morlocks route with the children of the vault. But now.....

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    So I'm not the only one who thinks she'll be taking over leadership of Deaths people.

At first I thought they were going to go the Morlocks route with the children of the vault. But now.....
    I think it's a better story. Storm and Death team up to take on Genesis and Amenth to free the mutants of Arrako.

Ultimate Member

I'm not sure what metric one must use to determine "consistent" but for three issues to drop where storm is featured and the thread barely has gone beyond 2 pages that definitely is a drop in traffic based upon interactions had here in the past. so I disagree with that point. there definitely was more traffic in her forum whenever Coates issues would drop whether readers liked it or not, which I believe is a good thing.
    MONTHLY or at least half of the issues a year-someone does more than chump, be background or cameo appearances. They have to contribute to a story even if they are not the center of it.

Incredible Member

if you have to guess my friend then that is an indication of a problem lol. and the fact she was all over three issues and the traffic here is as it has been i think speaks volumes. nevertheless, since it doesn't seem like we will get any actual feats or good story development im here to save the day by way of Coates:

What is about to do?

Quote Originally Posted by KLY360 View Post
    What is about to do?
    I was thinking three pages just to fly up in the air and people think X of Swords is moving slow.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Fantastic Member

I think it's a better story. Storm and Death team up to take on Genesis and Amenth to free the mutants of Arrako.
    As I posted earlier, I think something along these lines may happen. I feel Saturnyne is using this tournament to warm the Arrako and Krakoan mutants up to each other as well as possibly weed out certain players. Then, at some point, will have them unite using the swords against the real foe which may be Amenth. Perhaps the downfall of Genesis was that without Apocalypse she couldn't overcome the will of Amenth. Perhaps, Storm with her indomitable will, and with Death serving as a "check" so to speak, maybe she will be able to do so. I don't know but as I said before that's what I find intriguing about this story. Some things seem ridiculous but they also seem to hint at bigger changes and future important storylines. I feel like all of the shenanigans are definitely for a reason.

Based on what happened to Wolverine, Storm's card, Death's involvement, Saturnyne's bitterness, and the fact that so far the cards have all seemed to have immediate meaning, I am starting to wonder if Storm will be forced to fight for Arrako in Death's place and perhaps vice versa. Storm may be forced to lose her match as if she wins, then Arrako, who already has a huge lead, will win the battle. This could explain Death's interest in Storm and could also be Saturnyne forcing Storm to face death as a punishment for Wolverine's actions. It may force Storm to face her own death or mutantkinds. It may not be as role changing for Storm but would still be one hell of a bind for Storm. Storm would have to live up to both being a protector and not fearing death and perhaps may sacrifice herself, which could become symbolic and change the status quo of this entire thing. Just another theory lmao.

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus View Post
    Seeing Jean in this costume next to Storm and Cyclops really gives me some positive feels: It feels like X-Men to me......job well done, Dauterman. Nostalgia is in the house.
    Very true! I love the Hickman era, but can't wait for X of Swords to be out of the way!

Fantastic Member

Based on what happened to Wolverine, Storm's card, Death's involvement, Saturnyne's bitterness, and the fact that so far the cards have all seemed to have immediate meaning, I am starting to wonder if Storm will be forced to fight for Arrako in Death's place and perhaps vice versa. Storm may be forced to lose her match as if she wins, then Arrako, who already has a huge lead, will win the battle. This could explain Death's interest in Storm and could also be Saturnyne forcing Storm to face death as a punishment for Wolverine's actions. It may force Storm to face her own death or mutantkinds. It may not be as role changing for Storm but would still be one hell of a bind for Storm. Storm would have to live up to both being a protector and not fearing death and perhaps may sacrifice herself, which could become symbolic and change the status quo of this entire thing. Just another theory lmao.
    As petty as Saturnyne is, I wouldn't be surprised if she puts Death and Storm in a staring contest LMAO!!!!!!

Just a gentle (for now) reminder that this is a Storm APPRECIATION thread. This does not mean that you should denigrate what other fans do or do not like. Let's not be petty plz k thnx.
    Constantly talking isn't necessarily communicating

CBR community Standards and Rules

As I posted earlier, I think something along these lines may happen. I feel Saturnyne is using this tournament to warm the Arrako and Krakoan mutants up to each other as well as possibly weed out certain players. Then, at some point, will have them unite using the swords against the real foe which may be Amenth. Perhaps the downfall of Genesis was that without Apocalypse she couldn't overcome the will of Amenth. Perhaps, Storm with her indomitable will, and with Death serving as a "check" so to speak, maybe she will be able to do so. I don't know but as I said before that's what I find intriguing about this story. Some things seem ridiculous but they also seem to hint at bigger changes and future important storylines. I feel like all of the shenanigans are definitely for a reason.

thinking about it they could easily go that route with a contest to see what who can wear the helmet without succumbing and storm volunteers and succeeds. I would actually LOVE to see it shatter off he face and she still ceases control with dearth saying he will follow her anywhere thus the card. But I think your on to something. Lol
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/