Page 595 of 613 FirstFirst ... 95495545585591592593594595596597598599605 ... LastLast
Results 8,911 to 8,925 of 9190
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    xmen Monday

big plans for storm changed due to covid and other things but new plans are "cooler."

https://aiptcomics.com/2020/12/07/x-...athan-hickman/
    Well, that’s about as straight forward answer we can ever get. At least JDW didn’t answer this question.

Anyway, Sounds like to me they are not so much as changing her character, but bringing New Ideas and Concepts to Storm’s character. *sniff* Yup smells like a Coates Solo is coming if ya ask me. UGH......-_-

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

As Storm will be a cast member of the Space-arc team, I wonder if she leaves Marauders entirely and gives up her QC seat. And will HiX-Man himself be writing her development going forward (I hope so).
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Mah_Boons View Post
    Well, that’s about as straight forward answer we can ever get. At least JDW didn’t answer this question.

Anyway, Sounds like to me they are not so much as changing her character, but bringing New Ideas and Concepts to Storm’s character. *sniff* Yup smells like a Coates Solo is coming if ya ask me. UGH......-_-
    I don't know, I have this bad vibe but also that good vibe, so it is a mixture of the two but I think the bad vibe is stronger, so we shall see what is coming.

I've been waiting for her solo and all but recent showings make me think something really is brewing.
    Looking forward to see what happens in KiB and what these new 'cooler' plans are.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by The92Ghost View Post
    I don't know, I have this bad vibe but also that good vibe, so it is a mixture of the two but I think the bad vibe is stronger, so we shall see what is coming.
    Well, I’m not going to promise you anything, but to me. I feel good about this. Not just good more like Happy.

I'm sure Storm is gonna perform some cosmic feats

xmen Monday

big plans for storm changed due to covid and other things but new plans are "cooler."

At least they didn't abandon their plans, just an alteration.

xmen Monday

More Storm makes me happy
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Quote Originally Posted by Mah_Boons View Post

Really? To me it sounds like if they scrapped all the plans and went in a completely new direction and he was supposedly working on it for some time. They have moved on from his stuff completely. so Yay! And he specifically said for legal and other reasons. Wasn't there something from leah the other day about how people can't use stories they have seen or were presented by others not credited on the works. *sigh* Really looking forward to what 2021 will bring.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

If they are giving Storm a solo...I'm thinking it will be Vita at the helm. Their writing Marauders 13 might not have been an arbitrary decision. Especially in light of how many changes to plans and schedules seemed to have occurred behind the scenes at the start of and during this pandemic.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Part of me feel like the change in plans had something to do with that children of the atom book. Wasn't she supposed to lead them or mentor them or something.

As far as any solo, I don't think one is in the works but if they go that direction I have a feeling one of the current X writers would write it.

storm in the cover

Fantastic Member

Hickmann said that Storm would be one of the most commented characters in ROX and that they would have a lot of plans and changes for her, so I'm pretty sure Storm will get a solo or team book centered on her (and I also think it's not Children of Atom)

Quote Originally Posted by HeraldOfStorm View Post
    Hickmann said that Storm would be one of the most commented characters in ROX and that they would have a lot of plans and changes for her, so I'm pretty sure Storm will get a solo or team book centered on her (and I also think it's not Children of Atom)
    From the way it sounds to me she may get a solo but it definitely sounds like she will be moving through all the books for various reasons as he implied what she is doing will reverberate across the entire line. I'm truly thinking goddess journey. i keep saying it but if every other race has gods of their owns etc at some point mutants are going to need some semblance of a pantheon when things get real.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    From the way it sounds to me she may get a solo but it definitely sounds like she will be moving through all the books for various reasons as he implied what she is doing will reverberate across the entire line. I'm truly thinking goddess journey. i keep saying it but if every other race has gods of their owns etc at some point mutants are going to need some semblance of a pantheon when things get real.
    That might be explored with Nightcrawler's journey with him formulating a New Religion. Not that people need an actual Pantheon in order to have religion, pray and be of faith.
    Personally, I don't want Storm fulfilling Magneto's rather bold and egocentric "You have new gods now" statement...by becoming just that...a God of Mutants.

As it stands...the Omegas are already the closest one can get to actual godhood just minus the devotees.