Page 599 of 613 FirstFirst ... 99499549589595596597598599600601602603609 ... LastLast
Results 8,971 to 8,985 of 9190
    Fantastic Member

i was reading Marauders # 13 and realized that Storm made ice strong enough to counteract a lazer that can cut thought vibranium, did she finally use absolute zero?

Quote Originally Posted by HeraldOfStorm View Post
    i was reading Marauders # 13 and realized that Storm made ice strong enough to counteract a lazer that can cut thought vibranium, did she finally use absolute zero?
    Had to go back and look, it's not really clear. It seems more like they didn't think anyone with powers would get this far.

One thing i did notice going back that i missed was ol boy trying to grab the Sword from Storm and her pulling it back like "not today." lol
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

all the contingencies wakanda had specifically for storm's abilities as shown during doomwar and IvX makes that the marauders 13 issue even more ridiculous. like the most technological advanced society wouldn't have protections in place for cold temperatures?
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by HeraldOfStorm View Post

Ice refracts light... Ororo merely covered the lasers with a coating of ice nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by Micabe View Post

Ice refracts light... Ororo merely covered the lasers with a coating of ice nothing more.
    it definitely was not an absolute zero feat from the description. imho
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Just preparing myself for space, where no one can hear me scream.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Just preparing myself for space, where no one can hear me scream.
    ehhhh... I hope whatever she does in space us better executed than what we saw during xos. :/

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    ehhhh... I hope whatever she does in space us better executed than what we saw during xos. :/
    Well, I didn't read/buy anything from XOS(saved quite a bit of money too) so I won't be able to compare. But I expect now that the the dramatic foolishness is over, we can move on and expect better things.

Well, I didn't read/buy anything from XOS(saved quite a bit of money too) so I won't be able to compare. But I expect now that the the dramatic foolishness is over, we can move on and expect better things.
    it was very much unnecessary dramatic foolishness! Thank the goddess that mess for now is behind us.

https://www.cbr.com/x-men-storm-omega-level-hero/

Thought you all may be interested in this.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormrocks View Post
    https://www.cbr.com/x-men-storm-omega-level-hero/

Thought you all may be interested in this.
    *sigh* that was nice. Must have been written by a Storm fan. All too often in storm articles there are little digs at her so this was a really nice read.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    *sigh* that was nice. Must have been written by a Storm fan. All too often in storm articles there are little digs at her so this was a really nice read.
    Glad I'm not the only one who noticed this. CBR articles always try to be snarky for no reason but they really crank it up whenever Storm is the topic of discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by chief12d View Post
    Glad I'm not the only one who noticed this. CBR articles always try to be snarky for no reason but they really crank it up whenever Storm is the topic of discussion.
    I noticed too. this one also had some snark which is why I paid it dust.

BANNED

I thought you wanted the pair to be split and tchalla to get a new romantic interest. Im confused

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    I thought you wanted the pair to be split and tchalla to get a new romantic interest. Im confused
    I'm confused that you're confused. What was it about that post that makes you think that it was about Storm and T'Challa getting back together?