Page 603 of 613 FirstFirst ... 103503553593599600601602603604605606607 ... LastLast
Results 9,031 to 9,045 of 9190
    Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

She's been shown to do both.

It's easier for her to use weather systems...rain wind temperature etc., that already exist and enhance and manipulate them (strengthen and/or weaken) as needed. It's a bit more difficult to create adverse weather phenomenon where they don't usually occur...like a monsoon deluge in a dry dessert area or extreme air pressures in a very small, localised area.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mah_Boons View Post
    Yes!! Very excited.

I’m interested to see how ruthless and deadly a Knullified Storm can be.
    Don't get your hopes up new StormPheonix

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Mekk80s View Post
    Don't get your hopes up new StormPheonix

My Hopes are fine. New Stormphoenix? What you mean by that?
    Last edited by Mah_Boons; 12-18-2020 at 03:53 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Not feeling this. This is an example of what i been talking about. "Instead of creating weather, she coaxes and bends the existing elements to her will. "

No. She controls the primal forces that make up the weather. And i was done. also Storm may be able to tap into the earth but her powers aren't limited to the earth but i did like where the writer was going with the claustrophobia.

Though i will say still better than most Storm write ups.
    I’m not going to fret too much of the description of her powers their. CBR gets it right and then they get it wrong. But I’m regards to her claustrophobia that was nice.

My Hopes are fine. New Stormphoenix? What you mean by that?
    They mean Rogue Storm, from way back when she transformed into pure Elemental Being, when she was trapped for hours bringing her worse fear to reality. The entire ecosystem was in shamble and the earth was fighting to break her free when she got free she was mad with power. She was becoming like the Dark Phoenix.

Quote Originally Posted by The92Ghost View Post
    They mean Rogue Storm, from way back when she transformed into pure Elemental Being, when she was trapped for hours bringing her worse fear to reality. The entire ecosystem was in shamble and the earth was fighting to break her free when she got free she was mad with power. She was becoming like the Dark Phoenix.
    I' m glad you explained i was thinking he was implying or asking if Mekkos80 was an old poster by the name of StormPhoenix which had me confused.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

I’m not going to fret too much of the description of her powers their. CBR gets it right and then they get it wrong. But I’m regards to her claustrophobia that was nice.
    In the grand scheme it was well written and i'm glad it was on one page. It's just when i see other write ups on cbr they usually gush and gush about who they are talking about but when it comes to Storm there always needs to be some implied limitation. One of the reasons i stopped going to the main page, that and the multi page articles. This wasn't that bad.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Spectacular Member

You're both wrong and no I am not StormPheonix tho i joined this community in early 2020 when he was still around because he and Butterflykyss would go at each others throats. My reply to Boons is a reference that ma boy is vastly approaching user StormPheonix territory and a little jab at that fact.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Mekk80s View Post
    You're both wrong and no I am not StormPheonix tho i joined this community in early 2020 when he was still around because he and Butterflykyss would go at each others throats. My reply to Boons is a reference that ma boy is vastly approaching user StormPheonix territory and a little jab at that fact.
    Since you are making a jab. What’s the problem? Because I am Stormphoenix........

Since you are making a jab. What’s the problem? Because I am Stormphoenix........
    Oh dand, why the name change?
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

What? I didn't know?

I just thought you were some cool person!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    In the grand scheme it was well written and i'm glad it was on one page. It's just when i see other write ups on cbr they usually gush and gush about who they are talking about but when it comes to Storm there always needs to be some implied limitation. One of the reasons i stopped going to the main page, that and the multi page articles. This wasn't that bad.
    I hear what you mean. Speaking for myself. I don’t really take the reviews too seriously.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by TraneTrax View Post
    Storm, Monet St Croix and Silhouette Chord of the New Warriors.
    This made me cackle, especially if you get the reference.
    “Sinster’s Kitchen” by @Steph_I_Will
    art by @ONeillJones
    Attachment 103278Attachment 103279Attachment 103280
    OMG is this a reflection of that restaurant going viral lately?

Storm in Xmen 17

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Storm in Xmen 17

Nice artwork but I think I'm over the ponytail.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.