Quote Originally Posted by Reviresco View Post
At the risk of disagreeing with you ;p ... I think we do agree on far more than we don't. And you are definitely a great contributor here, as you ask so many thoughtful questions and bring up some great points.
My reply was mostly tongue-in-check. I know we all agree on more than we disagree, but sometimes I think my responses/criticisms come off more aggressive than they are intended.
Quote Originally Posted by Reviresco View Post
YES! See? We all agree on that.

A valid question. There's various reasons why I want Dorma back.

She's a strong character who gave Namor, and everyone else around her, a difficult time. I mean, look at the wringer she put Krang through! I love Namor and Emma together, because they both can be so snarky. Dorma was somewhat similar, but more ... lethal. And she has the added advantage of NOT being unobtainable. Unlike Emma or Sue, Namor wouldn't be a victim of romantic triangle plot device.

I don't necessarily want Namor and Dorma to immediately return to their old status quo, i.e. married. In fact, I would love to see her be a giant monkey wrench in Namor's love life / political marriage. That's a story I'd like to see Marvel address. Atlantis needs a queen, and an heir. It's long past time for Namor to address that, whether he marries for love or not.

I don't think it takes away from Namor's character by resurrecting Dorma. The writers already sort of did that, or more precisely, Byrne did that, by having Namor move on and marry Marrina.
Having Namor marry Marrina doesn't undo anything that happened between him and Dorma or the effect of her death. I'm not implying Dorma should stay dead simply because I wish Namor to be forever gloomy and mourning for her. Characters are a sum of their experiences, and how they deal with them, taking that away from Namor (and Llyra) ultimately makes them more shallow characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El View Post
Expected behavior from a Doombot. Its part of his master's plan to make Namor wear granny panties and keep him away from his beloved Dorma.
Oh lord, don't start me on your love of bikini briefs again...

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
Sincerely, I know your name, but probably didn't notice how often you post and where. It is selective on my part, because I tend to be like/follow "the big 3". But certain writers appreciate characters the way I do, so I tend to glom on them more. CJ Striker, ?/sic, with Wanda. Crimz and other admirers of Sue or the FF.

Yesterday I tried to bop through the pages of this forum looking for your posts to see what I might like or think about, but I only randomly hit every 9 or 10 pages so I didn't seem to come across anything.
No worries, I don't post here a ton, I just pop up to cause trouble once in a while. Regarding your question about what I'd like to see or how to steer and Namor, I did make a large post about my ideas for fixing Namor, last year I think. I could always repost it.