Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast

I am wondering if GenX will be a 2021 book....fingers crossed! It would be a great place for Petra and Sway to take the place of Jubes and M since they are in other books.
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

If Generation X does come back i hope that X-23 and Synch are on the team, and Everett is the leader. I feel this would be a cool pick up from an early developing plot line about competition for team leader with Husk at the time.

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    I am wondering if GenX will be a 2021 book....fingers crossed! It would be a great place for Petra and Sway to take the place of Jubes and M since they are in other books.
    Jubilee shouldnt be in Excalibur and I cant imagine Gen X without M considering she was its most interesting character

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by dkrook View Post
    If Generation X does come back i hope that X-23 and Synch are on the team, and Everett is the leader. I feel this would be a cool pick up from an early developing plot line about competition for team leader with Husk at the time.
    Wouldn’t Husk, Chamber, Monet and Jubilee have way more experienced than him. Especially since they’re adults now and he’s just likely turning 18.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Jubilee shouldnt be in Excalibur and I cant imagine Gen X without M considering she was its most interesting character
    Jubes in in Excalibur and M is in X-Corp. Yes the OG team would be great but their members are on other teams. New Mutants is a great book despite missing Berto and Sam.

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura

Jubes in in Excalibur and M is in X-Corp. Yes the OG team would be great but their members are on other teams. New Mutants is a great book despite missing Berto and Sam.
    For now. If Gen X were to be a thing, they should take Jubilee out of Excalibur and place her there. As for M, I dont see why she couldnt make appearances in both. The only good issues of NM were the ones where Berto and Sam were part of the team/plot so thats a bad example

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    Wouldn’t Husk, Chamber, Monet and Jubilee have way more experienced than him. Especially since they’re adults now and he’s just likely turning 18.
    Everett likely has more experience than all 4 of them combined having spent years in The Vault
    Last edited by Havok83; 12-08-2020 at 09:11 AM.

I suppose it could be argued that years passed whilst Synch was in the Vault and so, theoretically, he’d have battle experience from that. However, in terms of what we’ve seen on page, yeah. Then Jubilee, Chamber and Husk would have the most experience since all have served as members of the senior X-Men.

In that regard, I’d like Generation X to come back and not just be a junior team. Like, New Mutants have kinda been growing up in their title and Generation X could do the same. They’re one step ahead of the New Mutants in that everyone from the original team has an individualised costumes (other than Synch).

I’d also like to see Vincente, Refrax, and Buff!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura

We still have no clue on how Monet can take the penance form, and whether there is a link between that and Hollow, who was last seen in Avengers Academy, or not.

I’d also like to see Vincente, Refrax, and Buff!
    Vicente...yes? But please leave Budget Paige and Cyclops where they belong. No need to make them canon

Vicente...yes? But please leave Budget Paige and Cyclops where they belong. No need to make them canon
    Well it is not what you need, it is what I want! I would bring in Lightwave too!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura

Personally I don't new students should be added to the rooster if gen x is brought back as a book. I think now that Blink, Angelo and Synch are alive we should get the whole team out on the field. I can Laura added to the team, I think it would be a good place for her. I can see the team doing a mix of teaching/mentoring young mutants and team missions and assisting X-corps. Gentle and and that technopath from X-men red could also join the team.

To be completely honest I don't see a third volume of gen x coming any time soon but I think we're getting a x-men legends generation x since Hama was mentioned as one of the writers and the longest thing he wrote at marvel was Generation X.
    https://aiptcomics.com/2020/11/10/ma...february-2021/

I have an old VHS copy of the TV movie in a wooden box in my basement, along with a copy of the 1978 Star Wars Holiday Special. The box is covered in Elder Futhark runes and is constantly surrounded by a ring of salt and four bowls of burning sage at the four points of the compass to ensure that the pure concentrated evil doesn’t break free and scorch the planet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Yer bonkers and you need a sandwich.

Astonishing Member

Refrax isn't Budget Cyclops. He's Budget Chamber. Buff and Refrax were the "Good Girl and Bad Boy" teen archetypes in the movie like Husk and Chamber were in the comic, albeit played differently. Jonothan Starsmore was scarred and withdrawn, Kurt Pastorius was cocky and impetuous. While it was disappointing that Jono and Paige weren't in the pilot (among other disappointments), I think those two new characters weren't all that bad.

I'd like to see a Generation X reunion, but I'd like to see something differently done besides making them the teachers this time like the last volume (and like they did with the New Mutants back in the early 2000s). But I have no idea what they'd do with them in the Krakoa status quo.

Quote Originally Posted by AdamFTF View Post
    Refrax isn't Budget Cyclops. He's Budget Chamber. Buff and Refrax were the "Good Girl and Bad Boy" teen archetypes in the movie like Husk and Chamber were in the comic, albeit played differently. Jonothan Starsmore was scarred and withdrawn, Kurt Pastorius was cocky and impetuous. While it was disappointing that Jono and Paige weren't in the pilot (among other disappointments), I think those two new characters weren't all that bad.

I'd like to see a Generation X reunion, but I'd like to see something differently done besides making them the teachers this time like the last volume (and like they did with the New Mutants back in the early 2000s). But I have no idea what they'd do with them in the Krakoa status quo.
    I said what I said and he's Budget Cyclops to me.