Quote Originally Posted by chief12d View Post
I see what you mean, whether or not Shuri ends up on a youth team like New Warriors or Young Avengers, her next solo is gonna have to support crossovers with the wider MU. My thing with basing her in Wakanda to do globetrotting adventures is that it feels a bit derivative of what T'Challa does.

He's already the royal that splits his time between Wakanda and the rest of the world, what I think a YA Shuri book needs is for her to have a set location that lends itself well to slice of life stories and a story set up distinct from her brother. Her focusing on super-science doesn't feel like enough of a difference between them.

Which is why I think she should either spend most of her time in a distinct region of Wakanda like Birnin Azzaria the Learned City, or overseas in a place like Oakland. Either way that's less adventuring across the globe and more street-level stuff juxtaposed with sci-fi adventures across dimensions/multiverses like the Future Foundation.
Well yeah when I saw Wakanda that can be anywhere in Wakanda, but essentially she is no longer concerned with being the BP anymore, no not like how Nnendi did it where she comes off like a whiney child, but more lie she knows her role and that ain't it. Oakland works as it's not ny lol. I think Shuri should be deaged a little, not a teen but maybe 20-21