Quote Originally Posted by Mekk80s View Post
I'm kinda cool with it honestly, a small darkside of my conscious wants Tchalla to murder rap errbody. Catching bodies like a mortician.
Now y'all know Marvel's not going to do that. Aaron's done a good job with T'Challa so far but if this involves the X-men and some larger event I have no faith.

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
A lot of characters are I think. There's going to be a tournament to determine the new host.
bringing T'Challa this close to X-property stuff is bad juju

Quote Originally Posted by DigiCom View Post
I wouldn't put too much weight on the cover. Even money that a different "Phoenixized" Avenger is on the next cover.

That being said, the solicits do say that one of the Avengers isn't going to survive, and of the list on the last cover, only T'Challa, She-Hulk, and Namor don't have books....

(And She-Hulk has a TV show coming out...)
Namor's not in the Avengers currently. Y'all are not seeing what I'm seeing. This is a bad omen

Quote Originally Posted by XJlock View Post
I would not be surprised if Namor and T'Challa would be the remaining finalists of this tournament since Aaron has been reigniting the tension between them.
Honestly, he just made Namor a villain. I thought he was going to expalin things more in depth with Namor's character changer but he didn't or hasn't yet. There is only one acceptable outcome for a story like this but I don't see it happening.