Page 486 of 750 FirstFirst ... 386436476482483484485486487488489490496536586 ... LastLast
Results 7,276 to 7,290 of 11243

Quote Originally Posted by Redjack View Post
    LOL.

Well. I'll keep trying but don't get your hopes up.
    Gotta keep hope alive. One of these days(soon), Marvel will announce you writing a BP title.

M.T.G.A. - Make T'Challa great again.

Last edited by Marvell2100; 09-22-2020 at 09:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Redjack View Post
    LOL.

Well. I'll keep trying but don't get your hopes up.
    Looking forward to ur upcoming Vixen story/stories..

Quote Originally Posted by chief12d View Post
    I get where you're coming from, I don't think Klaw is one of those characters that needs an extensive background or needs a sad origin story. I just think it'd be cool to see more context surrounding his initial meeting with the Wakandans and his dynamic with T'Challa. It's not like the lost sibling would be a good person, after all, they'd have been killed after slaughtering some Wakandans and trying to steal their most valuable resource.

Same with him starting out as a friend. He'd eventually go evil on his own and dig his own grave. But if done well I think it adds something to Klaw's motivations as a psychopathic villain and increases the sense of loss he felt on that day. Nothing to make it look like "both sides" were wrong or anything like that lol.
    Understandable...........,,

Quote Originally Posted by 4sake Baned View Post
    Looking forward to ur upcoming Vixen story/stories..
    Redjack is doing a Vixen series for DC?

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Redjack is doing a Vixen series for DC?
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycwave View Post
    This got posted yesterday in her thread but now the tweet is taken down so who’s knows now lol

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Bird-crotch or crotch-bird...would be better as a waist/belt motif instead.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by 4sake Baned View Post
    This got posted yesterday in her thread but now the tweet is taken down so who’s knows now lol
    I hope it's true. The Terrifics is ending so I need another DC poc book to take its place. And if Redjack is writing then it's a definite pull.

Is that a panther pendant on her neck?

I hope it's true. The Terrifics is ending so I need another DC poc book to take its place. And if Redjack is writing then it's a definite pull.

It could be, but its more than likely a fox. A vixen is a female fox.

It's the normal amulet she wears to control her powers.

Quote Originally Posted by Overhazard View Post
    It could be, but its more than likely a fox. A vixen is a female fox.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    It's the normal amulet she wears to control her powers.
    Yeah, I got the update in the Vixen thread over in the DC Forum.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    You and gessela have the best art I have seen from fans to date
    i'm a fan. A real BP fan. The 'name-calling' of Marvel employees was NOT a part of my original fandom (Although, where i'm from, people will talk about your mother... if there is a punchline behind it).

We should be praising BP creators. But they fail our beloved heroes. I found inspiration from individuals like Gessala, Ture, S.I., & props on your fanart Ezyo1000! I really F!@#$%kin' dig that ish! Mad-Skills-Son!

There are lots of greats outside of the Marv editorial office. inspirational ish! And didn't have to "swagger-jack" their styles!

It's sad we have so much valid criticism for these neo- BP creators. I have two messages for any new BP creative team (props to fan recommendations)

First message: Yo' Mama!

Second message: from WWO creator

i'll post some more fav BP fan art/ fan-fic & cosplay. The true Kings & Queens of Wakanda

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Bird-crotch or crotch-bird...would be better as a waist/belt motif instead.
    Can't argue with that but still, it's a damn fine update to Vixen.

This is the first I've heard of anything with her. I'd be down.

Now we just gotta get some proper BP material on the stands. Now more than ever, T'Challa needs to be a priority for Marvel. And I want something big and smart and celebratory; Coates' run has not been everything I hoped it would be and what I really need is something that doesn't try to square up with the moral complexities and compromises of the real world; I want raw, unashamed, bright afro-futurism; something everyone can get behind and say "Yeah, that's a better place and I wanna read more about it."
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Muad'Dib View Post
    i'm a fan. A real BP fan. The 'name-calling' of Marvel employees was NOT a part of my original fandom (Although, where i'm from, people will talk about your mother... if there is a punchline behind it).

We should be praising BP creators. But they fail our beloved heroes. I found inspiration from individuals like Gessala, Ture, S.I., & props on your fanart Ezyo1000! I really F!@#$%kin' dig that ish! Mad-Skills-Son!

There are lots of greats outside of the Marv editorial office. inspirational ish! And didn't have to "swagger-jack" their styles!

It's sad we have so much valid criticism for these neo- BP creators. I have two messages for any new BP creative team (props to fan recommendations)

First message: Yo' Mama!

Second message: from WWO creator

i'll post some more fav BP fan art/ fan-fic & cosplay. The true Kings & Queens of Wakanda
    Yeah I have a drawing o need to finish up but its one of my favorite BP drawings, I always try and draw different versions of T'Challa and the latest is his solo look. I need to finish it, but I gotta get some motivation to do so. That being said I look forward to for fanfiction from all the above mentioned

Im probably late with this but whatever. I was pleasantly surprised to see the books released today have this banner on them

Usually they'll have a page dedicated to a person that has passed so this was a nice touch especially since its so prominent

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    Can't argue with that but still, it's a damn fine update to Vixen.

This is the first I've heard of anything with her. I'd be down.

Now we just gotta get some proper BP material on the stands. Now more than ever, T'Challa needs to be a priority for Marvel. And I want something big and smart and celebratory; Coates' run has not been everything I hoped it would be and what I really need is something that doesn't try to square up with the moral complexities and compromises of the real world; I want raw, unashamed, bright afro-futurism; something everyone can get behind and say "Yeah, that's a better place and I wanna read more about it."
    Yeah, we definitely need more Panther stories coming out. They should at least do a few minis since the ongoing won't pick up again until next year.