Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
And until you are writing these characters for Marvel in a professional setting earning a paycheck (like Liss and Coates) I have only your word here in this forum that you are any good.

"Critcism" in these forums are usually just another way of saying "My idea is better and the story would be better if the writer wrote it this way."
I mean,shitty writing shitty writing. I have read fanfiction that would blow some professional writers out the water. Just because they are employed by marvel doesn't automatically Make them better. Prime examples, Coates, nnendi, roxanne gay, Yona Harvey, Vita. All it means is that they are working for them doesn't mean they are good at it. And most criticism from BP fans is about the treatment of the character or rather mistreatment. Evan Narcisse isn't a comic writer and he wrote a better T'Challa then all of the above I just listed. And his mini was the first time he wrote comics and he was a comic fan. Really what fanfiction writers around here need is the opportunity and I'm sure some of them could be Very successful especially how much lore and research they put into their fiction