Page 615 of 750 FirstFirst ... 115515565605611612613614615616617618619625665715 ... LastLast
Results 9,211 to 9,225 of 11243

Nobody seems to have worked out the acronym for my suggestion.

Quote Originally Posted by DigiCom View Post
    Nobody seems to have worked out the acronym for my suggestion.
    MAMA?! Lol

Or would you prefer: BLACK PANTHER: BRILLIANT AND DANGEROUS, MOST UNIVERSALLY TALENTED HUMAN ALIVE?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Redjack View Post
    Most Winning-est.

Believe it.
    UNDISPUTED

Wukandan World Order original sequential page

look closley. these are the pages that shaped the Wakanda of today. no thanks. just arrogant dismissiveness. how dare they? the nerve? I qualify. I have the prerequisite resume, ability & consistent... yo, the reward is earned.

drawn in 2013. posted on-line in 2014.

^^^Shakka aka The Incredible BP (The Dragon Clan/ Reptile Scale Tattoo & Empress Zeta "the villain")

Respect, Recognition, Reward & Redemption

"Barbarians", indeed!
    Last edited by Paul Muad'Dib; 11-11-2020 at 02:15 PM.

Must I do everything around here...

C.A.F. - Catch A Fade

Dangerous and Lethal are subjective for someone written to give a pyrrhic victory speech every other bad story arc!

C.A.F. Panther speaks volumes for itself...

In other news and highlights...

Is this your king... Is this your king... The Black Panther writer supposed to lead you into the future...

You interview well Redjack I think we should find some missing ballots somewhere to vote you in as the next "Point Man" for Black Panther!

Sense of humor... A true people person... BUT, I want my Black Panther writer with a little more bass in his voice so gather up all the old school hardcore hip hop tracks and sequester yourself for some edifications!

Add some Hans Zimmer in there too to keep it EPIC!!!
    Get Hectic!

Or would you prefer: BLACK PANTHER: BRILLIANT AND DANGEROUS, MOST UNIVERSALLY TALENTED HUMAN ALIVE?
    Lol. Nice

Writing Big 2 heroes, either in comics or for the screen, is a dance. The Creatives have plans and the Company has needs. The company wins EVERY argument, so part of our job is making them see we have the right vision. If we can't, we don't get our way. On BPQ about 80% of what i wanted to do made it on the screen. You would die over what we weren't allowed to try. But that's the deal. 80% is a HUGE win.

The only time this is offset is if the creative has some outside juice that gives them more weight in the discussions. Even then, the company wins every argument. EVERY argument.

Whatever you see on the screen or on the page is the result of a LOT of negotiating and compromise.

EDIT: Also, BPQ had a VERY specific target audience and it was an experiment in the company shifting from pointing the Avengers at kids ONLY to opening the show up to ALL AGES. All-Ages is not "pointed at children." It's "pointed at everyone" and it was something new for the company at the time. 80% under those conditions is a gold medal. We killed people on the show and they stayed dead. Heroes failed, lied, made choices that bit them on the ass later and when they fought, they got hurt. If you don't like that, yes, don't read my stuff because you will never be happy.

Here's is what you can expect from my John Stewart comics- I will putting John and the Last Lanterns through it. I will not be setting them up to be standard-bearers for all the ills the character has suffered over the years. i will not be putting him in a galactic BLM t-shirt. That isn't my job in this space. That said, if you've been worried about John Stewart being in the backfield or a token all this time, you can put that worry down as long as I'm driving. Put it down and bury it deep.

Here's what you can expect from my King-in-Black tie-in. I will do the Black Panther justice.

I will not be doing Coates' BP.
    I will not be doing Hudlin's BP.
    I will not be doing Priest's or McGregor's or Liss's BP.
    I will not be doing Stan and Jack's BP.
    I will not be doing Aaron's BP.
    I will also not be doing the version of T'Challa we saw in BPQ. Black Panther's Quest took place on Earth-17628. AVENGERS: BPQ

I will be writing my version of 616 BP. My name is Geoffrey Thorne.

Nothing you've seen will prep you for this. Or, maybe, if you've read enough of ALL my stuff, you'll have some idea.

If anybody thinks I took this gig to make T’Challa soft, they need to sign up for summer school because they've been sleeping through class.

This will be a Redjack Joint. Believe that.

And I'm nowhere near done. 2021 is going to be a fireball in comics from me.

Get ready.
    Now that’s what I like to hear! Make us proud Redjack!
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Quote Originally Posted by FLEX HECTIC View Post

Sense of humor... A true people person... BUT, I want my Black Panther writer with a little more bass in his voice so gather up all the old school hardcore hip hop tracks and sequester yourself for some edifications!
    it's funny. i get that a lot from people who don't actually know me.

People sometimes get a slice of me in a happy moment and start talking about the "bass" in my voice "not being there." lol. yeah. okay. y'all run with that, see how far you get.

Black men, in particular, spend a lot of time projecting toughness. I don't. I don't need to worry about projecting anything. Toxic masculinity is for kids. I'm grown.

Life is meant to be fun. And light. and happy. So I live it like that. I don't give two shits what anybody thinks of me. Never have, never will.

People flex when they feel small.

i never feel small so i never flex.

People sometimes get a slice of me in a happy moment and start talking about the "bass" in my voice "not being there." lol. yeah. okay. y'all run with that, see how far you get.

Black men, in particular, spend a lot of time projecting toughness. I don't. I don't need to worry about projecting anything. Toxic masculinity is for kids. I'm grown.

Life is meant to be fun. And light. and happy. So I live it like that. I don't give two shits what anybody thinks of me. Never have, never will.

I just want to say thank you for saying this. People really have a disturbingly narrow-minded view of what black masculinity is supposed to look like.

Hold me back!

Stop the pressess...

My bad Redjack I should have placed more smiley emojis because I reread my post and it probably came off like I was mocking you!

No my brother no...

I am just as much a nerd and geek as the next fellow in fact when I finaly met Hudlin in person after a milennia of Trolling his website he acknowlegded my nonthreatening demeanor to the rest of the Heffers who for some reason thought I was something different!

My apologies if you were offended by that post I was just doing my standard issue Trolling as usual and one day we will cross paths and break bread over Happy Meals and the official drink of the black community orange sodas!

It's all good stay being you no harm no foul and from here on out Bass in your voice is optional!

(insert friendly emojis here)

Get Hectic!

Seems lke by the time the BP paction is put in the Avengers video game, the game is going to be dead

Peak player count at launch: 28k

Players playing as of making this comment: 400
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Seems lke by the time the BP paction is put in the Avengers video game, the game is going to be dead
    See this is what happens when you don't bother to hype people up for your fame while also being greedy AF and making people have to pay more money with in-game transactions to get the stuff they want. It kinda makes sense for mobile games since they are free to play and most of the things you buy are aesthetic and not p2w and the base stuff looks good. But seeing what T'Challa looked like in those images?? I'll let T'Challa and Namor be the judges

Astonishing Member Blind Wedjat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    On one hand, I'm glad this game is failing. This is what should happen when you refuse to learn the lessons of failed games at launch like Destiny and Anthem. This is what happens when you add unnecessary **** to a game, like adding a live service format and a loot system to a Avengers game (would you like to grind drops for Hulk's bones?). This is what happens when a superhero game barely looks good and doesn't take the appeal of visual gear and iconic skins seriously (and puts them behind a huge paywall). This is what happens when you don't work on the good core stuff in your game that's actually decent (combat, character kits and story campaign) and trying so hard to hop on the looter-shooter, GaaS trend when you have no experience with it.

But one the other hand, the fact that BP is still gonna be added to the game and the fact that its future isn't looking to bright right now, I'm worried that this reduces our chances of getting that single player narrative, AAA game. It'll be so easy for Disney and Marvel to look at this as the one way to get the character (as well as other ones) into the gaming world. But now that it seems to be failing, I wonder if this will actually give them confidence to make either a much better version of this game or give the characters that deserve and can carry their own single player narratives a chance.

BANNED

No flex zone...

knowledge is power. nothing else. make them fear you intellectually. i dare muthaf**kaz....

Prerequisite? Ho hum

Tch-ALLAH

Black men are the alpha-males on this planet (In my educated opinion). Toughness is the wrong word. Toxic masculinity supports misogyny & patriarchy. toughness can be applied by non blacks too.

There is an agenda to “Effeminize” the brothas. Docile or meek bros are preferred. They make Non-blacks feel comfortable. I scare the ish out of people all the time. a b*** is a b***!

I can’t control the fears of others. Militancy & toughness are necessary to protect the culture. I’m not militant but I understand the necessity for it.

Not trolling you bruh but try not to move forward with BP without my consultation.

The BP Referee. WU